Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Richard Spencer Removed from CPAC

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post

Thank you Mods. I truly hope he can be a valuable contributing member upon his return.

Okay girl; next time I'll bring more gossip to the gossip fence.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Not gonna happen. Am I the only one who remembers that he openly supported Trump before openly mocking Trump supporters? He's constantly reinventing his persona.

You're remembering me supporting Don based on what? Certainly not from these comments:

Oct 21, 2016:

"Once that ass clown [Don Trump] won the GOP nomination..."

"I don't like either one at all, [Donny or Hillary]..."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...44#post6337844

March 20, 2016:

"Don is a big government demagogue and opportunist who attempts to use government for his own selfish gain. Most people love demagoguery."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...74#post6173574

March 12 2016:

"Trump is the one who used the threat of violence to remove people from their own properties for his own selfish gain. What goes around--comes around, you filthy prick."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...79#post6164379

March 3 2016

"Yeah, really. This should be no surprise to anyone, yet this government parasite has simply tapped into dumb American brains. Trump is an even big copsucker than most; his statement on lice was pretty incredible, even for a bootlicker."

"The guy used government to selfishly take others' lands. He cares about his dick and himself. The guy is as big government as it gets."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...64#post6152464

March 24, 2016:

I even made a thread here, saying that the now president should be belittled by calling him "Don."
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-quot-Don-quot

September 9, 2016:

And here is one where you and I debated against the Don supporter, Restoration of Liberty, in the same 24 hour period. Do you remember that one? I said to Restoration of Liberty:

"Sure, Don and Hilary are about the biggest protectionists around."

"You're another Don supporter. Another supporter of big government."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...65#post6308365

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

NCL is not a Trump supporter. In fact, I would say that he agrees with the majority of things that he replies to, even though he replies negatively. It's not about the content. He lives in a constructed reality wherein he is fighting against the forces of evil on the internet. The exact nature of the evil has varied over time. At first, it was the Jews... then it was CTR... now I think it's just Generic Liberal Bogeyman A1. Regardless of its nature, this evil persists by posting liberty-supporting things on the internet while not actually supporting liberty... for some unknown reason. Those posters whom he determines are part of the forces of evil receive copy/paste troll posts in reply to all of their posts, as well as however many neg reps a day he can produce by frantically plus repping everything else.

I had to do another LOL on this one. Playing the Jewish card AND claiming that I'm the one living in a "constructed reality."

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I had to do another LOL on this one. Playing the Jewish card AND claiming that I'm the one living in a "constructed reality."
    K.

Dude, there are Jews on here who troll/shill. They are obvious. They are the people who are trying to disrupt the forum. There are other Jews on here not doing that. Learn the difference. Learn why people shill on here.
    I still haven't figured out if 56K Target is with the Jewish Democratic contingent of ZippyJuan, PRB, and TheCount.
    Things like this are not what make you so very obviously paid and also a Jewish Democrat. Nice try. Again.
    PRB is a Jewish Democrat who basically got booted from the religion forum for his Catholic bashing.
    So where does your Democrat Jewish brethren stand on this? You're obviously here because the Pauls are a threat to Israeli funding. It seems that is something the National Jewish Democratic Council and the National Jewish Republican Council have in common.
    Yeah, I knew it. I go through a few pages of SquarePusher's posts and see he posts exactly like ZippyJuan, The Count, PRB, Sam I Am, and MaybeMaybeNot. Nothing more than unoriginal contrary posts to everything. He then plays the pantywaist prejudice card as if I give a crap.

Hey Square, you're disappointing. I thought you Jews were smart. There; I gave that one to you. Put that in your little sissy boy head games file.
    ZippyJuan is Jewish. So are his anti-liberty buddies PRB, MaybeMaybeNot/O'Reich (sock puppet), TheCount, Sam I Am, and probably SquarePusher. I haven't been here lately, so there's probably a few more.

The reason they're on here is because various Jewish coalitions have always seen Ron Paul as a threat. The biggest threat is reducing Israeli funding.
    What do you consider it to be? Ron Paul or Rand Paul becoming president? Would their proposed reduction of funding to your Israel be considered anarchy and chaos to a Jewish person like you? Would your fellow liberal Jews PRB, Sam I Am, and TheCount, be equally alarmed?
    Zip, what about all your fellow Jews who defended themselves against Nazis in World War II? You certainly would not have been against them having guns. Would you?

I know you're on this forum opposing Ron/Rand because you and your Jewish brethren would think chaos might ensue for Israel and your fellow Jews. If that is the case, then would it not make sense to be pro-gun? Or, do you think it's better for government to control these things? The Third Reich was a government run amok and detrimental to Jews, so do you think that the government can be just as bad as pro self-defense people?
    Wonder if we should ask our RPF Jewish friends ZippyJuan, PRB, TheCount, Sam I Am, SquarePusher, and MaybeMaybeNot/Oreich. They are sort of doing the same thing on RPF, making contrarian, anti-liberty posts because some in their community find Ron/Rand threatening to Israel and Jewish people.
    You're Jewish, unless this is the third ZippyJuan on this account.
    I'm not so sure anymore that Zip is paid. I do know that he, PRB, TheCount, Sam I Am, MaybeMaybeNot/O'Reich, and Squarepusher are Jewish guys who want to discourage visiting members to this site. They are very afraid of the Paul's influence, especially their stance on Israel's funding. Maybe they just volunteer for the cause.

The Jewish postings on here is not speculation. I know this for a fact. I'm not posting anyone's personal information on here, but it's not like this is some big mystery.
    More precisely, he's a Jewish guy who posts on here to discourage mostly new members. Many in the Jewish contingent are very afraid of the Paul's and the idea that they might cut Israel's budget.
    Does the progressive and liberal Jewish member of this forum speak any Yiddish?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    K.

K what? You're ashamed to be Jewish? Or posting here?

I guess it's okay when USA Today says it, but a problem when I say it. That's how the libs got the entire fake news thing turned back around on them.

Israel to pay students to defend it online

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel is looking to hire university students to post pro-Israel messages on social media networks — without needing to identify themselves as government-linked, officials said Wednesday.

The Israeli prime minister's office said in a statement that students on Israeli university campuses would receive full or partial scholarships to combat anti-Semitism and calls to boycott Israel online. It said students' messages would parallel statements by government officials.

An Israeli official said Wednesday that scholarship recipients would be free to decide whether or not to identify themselves as part of the program, which would begin within months.

"Everyone who believes in the cause, and wants to join, can join," he told The Associated Press. He said the office was looking to budget $778,000 for the project, and that the national Israeli student association would select participants from a pool of applicants.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...media/2651715/

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    NCL's trolling is by far the most disruptive thing to actual discussion of issues on this site. It makes what should be very interesting threads a tough slog. I flag what I can.

These posts are always funny. Triggered people afraid to discuss something always flailing for the triggering post to be censored.

K what? You're ashamed to be Jewish? Or posting here?
    Constructed reality.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Constructed reality.

How is it reality when I'm just asking a question?

Stop believing stupid things

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Good Riddance!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123