Thread: Milk, The New Symbol of White Supremacy

Milk, The New Symbol of White Supremacy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I refuse to drink chocolate milk. Its unpure.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Chocolate cake
    Chocolate pie
    Dunbar, Dunbar, Dunbar High!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

They even have chocolate almond milk out now. What will racists do next?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I have a pint of the brown every day... in the name of tolerance, and for buffering the 32 oz. of coffee that I drank earlier.
    No chocolate milk in the house though, but I keep a fat white one and a skimny white one in the house for late night banging and the occasional early morning snack.

I don't get it. Is this some form of lactose intolerance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can put liquor in chocolate milk and white milk . Thus it is equal . No milk priv.
    Do something Danke

...but where are the trannys going to pi$$?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    They even have chocolate almond milk out now. What will racists do next?
    All cattle were immigrants to the Americas. The only true milk is that of the bison. They were slaughtered along with the natives so that white anglosaxons could despoil the land. Only hipsters know the true value of the rarest bison milk.

XNN
    Last edited by XNavyNuke; 02-25-2017 at 11:09 AM.
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

I'm a self-loathing, anti milk-ite.

I carelessly cast away my privilege.

However, I am into cheese.

I consume it and cut it.

My ass helps to make the climate warmer.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 02-25-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I like milk.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I'm a self-loathing, anti milk-ite.

I carelessly cast away my privilege.

However, I am into cheese.

Glad this was posted maybe it will get more people listening to Red Ice Radio with Henrik Palmgren and Radio 3fourteen with Lana Lokteff.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    Glad this was posted maybe it will get more people listening to Red Ice Radio with Henrik Palmgren and Radio 3fourteen with Lana Lokteff.
    Sure, that seems a likely outcome
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I hate cow milk to drink but, will take a bath with raw organic whole milk(it makes the skin really soft). I do eat some raw whole milk yogurt and raw butter without salt. I do drink nut milks. At present I am stung out on chocolate cashew milk but, I love almond and coconut without added sweeteners or flavor. I also enjoy nut butters and oils. I also love avocado oil. I am not at all fat yet I eat high fat and no sugar.

What kind of milk? Human breast milk?

This goes perfect with my dessert of choice.

4chan trolls the world on a regular basis, yet some people still take their memes literally... That's just facepalm worthy!

Unless the journalist was a secret 4chan troll writing fake news! Dun dun DUN!