Thread: Tuesday 2/28 6pm Remembering Shem Kellogg Fundraiser

Tuesday 2/28 6pm Remembering Shem Kellogg Fundraiser

Shem Kellogg is a force in the liberty community.

One of his greatest achievements was to become a NH State Representative. He not only became a state rep himself but helped form a PAC to help other liberty candidates. The Get Involved PAC donates money to local candidates running for office and provides training and support about how to organize campaigns.

Please join us, on his birthday, for this fundraiser in his memory, so that his legacy and one of the causes he believed in, lives on.

It will be a night to celebrate Shem, other liberty folks who have passed on, and hear from state reps sharing why they became a state rep.

Tuesday, February 28 at 6 PM - 9 PM
    Murphy's Taproom
    494 Elm St, Manchester, New Hampshire 03101

Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Even if you can't make it in person, please take a moment and remember Shem on Tuesday. There is a way to donate online, if anyone is interested in doing so. https://rally.org/ShemPAC
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

One of the guys I wish I could've met IRL. R.I.P. and memory eternal, Shem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

So far Shem's PAC has raised 1,000s because of this event. You are welcomed and encouraged to donate
    https://rally.org/ShemPAC

Just tried to donate. Not sure if it went through. If not, I'll try tomorrow. It's getting late here.

Last edited by Tinnuhana; 03-01-2017 at 08:27 AM. Reason: add video

Quote Originally Posted by Tinnuhana View Post
    Just tried to donate. Not sure if it went through. If not, I'll try tomorrow. It's getting late here.

Thanks for trying to donate. I hope you try again. People have been donating. Sorry it didn't work. The event was well attended. It was great to hear some many speakers talk about their memories of Shem, his smile, his hair, his personality, and his activism. Several people also spoken on running for the house and that video was shown. In fact, I just came here to post the video. Thanks for posting it

RIP Shem