Thread: John Podesta: 'Forces within the FBI' may have wanted Clinton to lose

John Podesta: 'Forces within the FBI' may have wanted Clinton to lose

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...n-to-lose.html

February 22, 2017

John Podesta, the former chairman of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, said Monday "forces within the FBI" may have wanted her to lose.

“There are at least forces within the FBI that wanted her to lose,” Podesta said during an interview with the website NewCo, Politico reported. “I’m not sure they really understood the alternative, but they wanted her to lose. I think that’s one possibility.”

The report said that Podesta did not offer any specific evidence to advance the argument, but Democrats have not been shy in the past to criticized FBI Director James Comey’s decision to—11 days before the election—alert Congress about the agency looking into additional emails.

“He (Comey) made a bad judgment, and I think virtually anybody who had opined on the topic…have said it was a terrible mistake of judgment.”

Podesta has not been shy about assigning blame for the election loss. In December, he said that Russian President Vladimir Putin was indeed “personally involved” in the election email hacks because Russia wanted Donald Trump as its “lap dog” in the White House.

“Russia clearly intervened,” Podesta said on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” in a series of carefully worded responses about who was behind the hacked emails and their impact on Clinton’s losing campaign.

In an op-ed in The Washington Post, he argued the FBI more thoroughly investigated Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state, compared to the email hacking, which started this past July with the Democratic National Committee.

Podesta wrote “something is deeply broken at the FBI” and that the email hacking purportedly by the Russians.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Breaking headline: "Some people in government are Democrats, and some are Republicans. More details on this shocking discovery to be revealed after thorough and exhaustive investigation."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And why, pray tell, is Podesta's body not floating face-down in the Potomac as it ought to be?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Yeah, probably the ones who know how many kids you and she have raped over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    And why, pray tell, is Podesta's body not floating face-down in the Potomac as it ought to be?
    This.

Well if true, surely the FBI had a very valid reason for not wanting her to win. So it would seem to me that they just did their patriotic duty. ...Sounds like a win-win-win scenario to me.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.