Thread: Rogue Chihuahuas overrun Arizona town

Rogue Chihuahuas overrun Arizona town

Stray packs of Chihuahuas have taken over the streets of one Arizona town, striking fear into the hearts of its residents with their jagged teeth and high-pitched yelps.

Animal control has been doing their best to handle the situation in Maryvale, a town in Phoenix, but the little rat dogs have proven to be a formidable force.
    http://rare.us/rare-news/across-the-...-arizona-town/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is a job for fed-gov!

Think of the children who could be saved!

Begin studies immediately, form committees, procure equipment and real-estate and "wage war" on this blight of society!

Then next month fed-gov can begin the reintegration process with all the appropriate legislation, personnel and regulations...

I hear those things make great tacos.

Want to see something funny.

Chihuahua "Daisy" and "Cassy"(rotnlab) begging attention. Jealous little thing will challenge a dog that can easily bite her head off.

Quite a show.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I hate the damn things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I hate the damn things.

Dog effigy pottery dating to 1325 AD with Chihuahua's have been found in Georgia .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    I hear those things make great tacos.
    Cortes claimed the Aztecs raised them for food .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They are expected to continue to do well in the worlds ugliest dog contest .
    Do something Danke

In the wild , these things will burrow and pack like tiny little wolves . Maybe they could live trap them and deport them to California
    Do something Danke

Let's just hope they don't get crossbred with Dobermans.

I hate the damn things.
    Are you pairing them with the correct wine?

My sister's teacup

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	5633

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    damn.. I wanted to see video of a town over run
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Dog effigy pottery dating to 1325 AD with Chihuahua's have been found in Georgia .
    I would like to say none of my ancestors had anything to do with the chihuahua pottery but it would explain why my weird uncle keeps them as pets. He even has a basket on his tractor so the little bastard can ride around with him. o_O
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 02-21-2017 at 04:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I would like to say none of my ancestors had anything to do with the chihuahua pottery but it would explain why my weird uncle keeps them as pets. He even has a basket on his tractor to the little bastard can ride around with him. o_O
    LOL , I knew it , lucky guess.
    Do something Danke

I have seen a chihuahua punted 8' high and 15' long. It bit the hand that fed him.

Worst thing about a defensive position is being overrun , however you must have the discipline to quickly make the decision to use your FPF ( Final Protective Fire ) .
    Do something Danke

Stray packs of Chihuahuas have taken over the streets of one Arizona town, striking fear into the hearts of its residents with their jagged teeth and high-pitched yelps.

Animal control has been doing their best to handle the situation in Maryvale, a town in Phoenix, but the little rat dogs have proven to be a formidable force.
    Have they tried calling the Police?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his