Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milo supports ephebophilia and hebephilia

Milo supports ephebophilia and hebephilia

Milo supports ephebophilia and hebephilia, in his own words:

https://youtu.be/FrdskDOrHPE
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Milo Yiannopoulos
    1 hr ·

I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I've outed three of them, in fact -- three more than most of my critics. And I've repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that these videos, even though some of them are edited deceptively, paint a different picture.

I'm partly to blame. My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, "advocacy." I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.

As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I've reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don't believe they say what is being reported.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is "about right."

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn't have used the word "boy" -- which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age -- instead of "young man." That was an error.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly.

Previous statement: https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoul...51263248344905
    https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoul...51826321621931
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Guess all the cuckservatives and liberals are coming together for this witch hunt. Milo triggers them all.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Guess all the cuckservatives and liberals are coming together for this witch hunt. Milo triggers them all.
    They even denounce pedophilia.

Who else had to look up " ephebophilia and hebephilia" ?

Wow, I haven't seen him be this defensive and self-effacing, criticizing his own delivery. This softer side isn't going to play well to his core audience. It's interesting to see the glass ceiling that chan humor seems to impose upon its practitioners. cf. PewDiePie.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    They even denounce pedophilia.
    Milo's repeatedly denounced pedophilia. You've just joined in the witch hunt because you don't have much integrity. Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Milo's repeatedly denounced pedophilia. You've just joined in the witch hunt because you don't have much integrity. Shame on you.
    you must be fun being around.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I did, he has been posting these two words all over the forum knowing full well that they are not words most normal people have in their vocabulary and not once did he try to define them. I too had to look it up.

Hebephilia is the sexual preference for early adolescent children (those roughly ages 11 to 14)

Ephebophilia is the primary or exclusive adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19

This is conservatism now you cucks
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This is conservatism now you cucks

this is 'hysteria'....

you make me laugh....

Matt Collins supports douchebaggery, in his own words:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Milo supports ephebophilia and hebephilia, in his own words:
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

I checked my ebonics dictionary.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Hebephilia is the sexual preference for early adolescent children (those roughly ages 11 to 14)

Ephebophilia is the primary or exclusive adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19
    I'm into Milphilia myself...

Milo is a circus freak.... entertaining to some degree, but not one I would consider an ally. I agree with jules that his entire persona and back story are most likely fabricated and carefully crafted imagery. I think he should be allowed to speak at whatever venue will have him... but he is vulgar and abrasive. "Father taught me how to give such great head".... "Coming of age relationships".... come on.. intellectual honesty test: If this had been said by someone on the left, we would crucify them for it. Brownshirts like sgt150 who defend him don't pass such a simple test.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Milo is a circus freak.... entertaining to some degree, but not one I would consider an ally. I agree with jules that his entire persona and back story are most likely fabricated and carefully crafted imagery. I think he should be allowed to speak at whatever venue will have him... but he is vulgar and abrasive. "Father taught me how to give such great head".... "Coming of age relationships".... come on.. intellectual honesty test: If this had been said by someone on the left, we would crucify them for it. Brownshirts like sgt150 who defend him don't pass such a simple test.
    George Takei said worse on Howard Stern and nobody freaked out. For the record I'm not defending Milo, just pointing out the hypocrisy on the left, and that, "If this had been said by someone on the left, we would crucify them for it" is demonstrably false.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    George Takei said worse on Howard Stern and nobody freaked out. For the record I'm not defending Milo, just pointing out the hypocrisy on the left, and that, "If this had been said by someone on the left, we would crucify them for it" is demonstrably false.
    I listened to the Howard Stern clip you posted and he definitely did not say anything worse than what Milo said. George said when he was 14, the cute 18 yr old camp counselor jerked him off and made out with him on ONE SINGLE occasion. An experience he enjoyed and was horrified by.

Now compare that to a man who glowingly talks about losing his virginity at 13 in a 5 some with older men and trannies, thinks a relationship between older men and young boys is loving and finally praises the 29 yr old priest who supposedly molested him and most likely countless others for teaching him how to give good head.

I listened to the Howard Stern clip you posted and he definitely did not say anything worse than what Milo said. George said when he was 14, the cute 18 yr old camp counselor jerked him off and made out with him on ONE SINGLE occasion. An experience he enjoyed and was horrified by.

Now compare that to a man who glowingly talks about losing his virginity at 13 in a 5 some with older men and trannies, thinks a relationship between older men and young boys is loving and finally praises the 29 yr old priest who supposedly molested him and most likely countless others for teaching him how to give good head.
    I agree.

Joking about or recounting an abusive encounter in an approving fashion as the victim is bad, but touting 'coming of age' relationships with young teens and older men as good is substantially worse.

If Takei were extolling the virtues of older men becoming a sanctuary for young teens, away from their parents, 'guiding them into their sexuality,' Milo could draw an equivalency. But said Takei clip doesn't display that attitude or idea, and no amount of pretending by Milo that he didn't advocate the degeneracy he clearly articulated is going to change that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Compare what Takei said, as the victim of molestation, to what Milo said:

Quote Originally Posted by Milo
    Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents.

You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.

Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that [advocating for cross generational relationships]. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys. They can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

tell me so I don't hafta

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    tell me so I don't hafta
    One is teens the other older teens..

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Compare what Takei said, as the victim of molestation, to what Milo said:
    IMHO what Takei said was an order of magnitude worse.

They also talked about older men teaching younger boys how to give oral sex.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have listened to the video you posted on this topic in another thread and I still did not hear him say such a thing. But even if he did say that, it is still in no way order of magnitudes worse that what Milo said. This is because Milo said similar things as the worst thing you can find of Takai, with him saying that the man who molested him and countless others helped improve his oral sex skills.

Sorry Gunny, but Milo won this round by a long mile.

I have listened to the video you posted on this topic in another thread and I still did not hear him say such a thing. But even if he did say that, it is still in no way order of magnitudes worse that what Milo said. This is because Milo said similar things as the worst thing you can find of Takai, with him saying that the man who molested him and countless others helped improve his oral sex skills.

Sorry Gunny, but Milo won this round by a long mile.
    lol okay. If that helps you sleep at night. As for me I do not allow my personal likes and dislikes to affect my judgement. Personally I like Takei more than I like Milo, but reality is what it is, regardless of what "side" you like better.

lol okay. If that helps you sleep at night. As for me I do not allow my personal likes and dislikes to affect my judgement. Personally I like Takei more than I like Milo, but reality is what it is, regardless of what "side" you like better.
    Can you point to me the part of the video where Takei talks about "older men teaching younger boys how to give oral sex." I have been searching youtube and listening to lots of long videos trying to find this clip and I just can't find it.

Please help me find this portion of the video cos I just cannot find it. Thanks in advance.

Can you point to me the part of the video where Takei talks about "older men teaching younger boys how to give oral sex." I have been searching youtube and listening to lots of long videos trying to find this clip and I just can't find it.

Please help me find this portion of the video cos I just cannot find it. Thanks in advance.
    No. I'm not listening to that filth again. Once was already too many. God is petty specific about the effect of exposing one's self to perversion. The double standard here is blatant.

I have seen some OG Trump supporters make the argument that Trump was talking about younger girls dating adult men in Hispanic communities being the rapists he was referring too. I don't pretend to think that's what Trump was talking about, but that's what some OG Trump supporters told me during the beginning when he was originally getting criticized for it.

Milo, getting "conservatives" talking about butt $#@!ing and gay blowjobs since 2016. Welcome to the new face of conservativism.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast