Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiring of 10K ICE Agents Authorized

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let the pity party begin!

Last edited by PatriotOne; 02-20-2017 at 10:26 AM.

10,000 more feds isn't going to change anything.

The feds brought us to where we are now.

What is the relation between these 2 posts?

ICE deports people. Those shown in the 2nd post should presumably be incarcerated, not deported.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Yay! Moar government agents!!!

Think of all the liberty! Think of all the pensions! Great economic benefit for decades to come!!

oh, and don't miss this little tidbit:

The additional 10,000 agents and officers will allow the DHS to more efficiently carry out its mission of enforcing immigration laws in the interior of the country.
    So great! Talk about MAGA!!!!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The ICE agents are a tool. They could be used for good purposes or bad purposes depending on who's running them. Under the Clinton or Bush crime families I would be fearful. Under Trump, I am hopeful. Ridding this country of criminal illegal immigrants running drugs, child trafficking, and organ harvesting would be a good thing. Oh...and BUILD THE WALL!

If the crime families hadn't INTENTIONALLY perpetuated the problem in the first place, this would be unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    The ICE agents are a tool. They could be used for good purposes or bad purposes depending on who's running them. Under the Clinton or Bush crime families I would be fearful. Under Trump, I am hopeful. Ridding this country of criminal illegal immigrants running drugs, child trafficking, and organ harvesting would be a good thing. Oh...and BUILD THE WALL!

If the crime families hadn't INTENTIONALLY perpetuated the problem in the first place, this would be unnecessary.
    Lol... Yes, yes... It's not too much government that's the problem; it's that we don't have the right people running it!!

What happens to these people when Trump is gone? Are they only hired for 4 years, with a potential 4 year extension?! So much fail in this post!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    10,000 more feds isn't going to change anything.

The feds brought us to where we are now.
    The expectation will be that we are ALL ICE agents.

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

When the kids fight over a toy, you get rid of it -and examine the "wisdom" that brought it into the house in the first place.

Promote natural rights -start there. No need to be fearful or hopeful.
    Natural rights - it's as good as it will ever get, anything else is fear and wishful thinking.

WIKI Gun laws in Mexico
    In 1971, Article 10 of the present Constitution was changed[11] to limit the right to keep arms within the home only (in Spanish: ...derecho a poseer armas en su domicilio...) and reserved the right to bear arms outside the home only to those explicitly authorized by law (i.e. police, military, armed security officers). The following year, the Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives came into force[12] and gave the federal government complete jurisdiction and control to the legal proliferation of firearms in the country; at the same time, heavily limiting and restricting the legal access to firearms by civilians.

As a result of the changes to Article 10 of the Mexican Constitution and the enactment of the Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives, openly carrying a firearm or carrying a concealed weapon in public is virtually forbidden to private citizens, unless explicitly authorized by the Secretariat of National Defense (SEDENA). For purposes of personal protection, firearms are only permitted within the place of residence and of the type and caliber permitted by law.

OOooo those darn crime families!
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Yay! Moar government agents!!!

Think of all the liberty! Think of all the pensions! Great economic benefit for decades to come!!

oh, and don't miss this little tidbit:

So great! Talk about MAGA!!!!
    Ah yes the classic Libertarian solution of DOING NOTHING meanwhile lives are destroyed.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Ah yes the classic Libertarian solution of DOING NOTHING meanwhile lives are destroyed.
    Ah yes the classic statist position of doing the same thing over and over again meanwhile lives are destroyed.

I'm sure you meant "citizens'" lives are destroyed. A casual reader may have thought you were referring to those families affected by deportation.
    -Albert Camus

And...............Just in time another brave hero falls to the tattoo mafia;

Officer responding to car crash is shot dead; 2nd officer wounded

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/20...-shooting.html

A police officer responding to a car crash was killed Monday outside Los Angeles, and a second officer was wounded, according to investigators.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said the two officers responded to what they believed was a traffic accident in Whittier when a gang member who was "all tattooed up" began firing.

They "think they’re there to help, next thing they know they have this guy shooting at them," Lt. John Corina said.

Corina told reporters the suspect was driving his car and rear-ended other cars that were waiting at a stoplight. The suspect then got out of his car and asked one of the people he hit to help push his car, he added. When police arrived, the suspect started firing, according to Corina.

Both the surviving officer and the suspect were in stable condition, police added.

Before Monday, 16 law enforcement officers had been killed on the job in 2017, a slight increase from 2016, according to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund. Fewer of the killings involved firearms.

Police did not immediately name the suspects or the officer. The shooting unfolded around 8 a.m. near Colima Road and Mar Vista Street, Fox 11 reported.

Aerial footage of the scene showed a window of a Whittier police SUV partially shattered. A silver car in front of the SUV had front end damage and a weapon visible on top of its trunk.

Los Angeles County Fire Dispatch Supervisor Art Marrujo said the suspect was treated for gunshot wounds. The two officers were taken to LA County-USC Medical Center, where one was declared dead.

So... If I don't want to grow the federal government by 10,000 agents, my solution is to do nothing?! Nice. Trump logic, there.

No - as others have posted ad nauseum, you do not fix a government-created problem by moar government! You need to end the drug war, end the entitlements, and end the bombings. Do that, and the illegal immigration problem goes away on its own.

But if that isn't "practical", then yeah - instead of making a problem worse, nothing is better!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So... If I don't want to grow the federal government by 10,000 agents, my solution is to do nothing?! Nice. Trump logic, there.

No - as others have posted ad nauseum, you do not fix a government-created problem by moar government! You need to end the drug war, end the entitlements, and end the bombings. Do that, and the illegal immigration problem goes away on its own.

But if that isn't "practical", then yeah - instead of making a problem worse, nothing is better!
    Yup.
    The answer is for the government to do nothing. Just like when they layoff their employees. Stop writing checks.
    Stop handing out "free" stuff
    Stop requiring employers to require SSNs
    Stop requiring individuals to ask for permission to put bread on their tables.

Where do nativists think the money for this army of enforcers comes from?
    -Albert Camus

OKAY I don't normally neg rep but that is a terrible argument. You can't take a problem that liberal policy created and then claim that more government is the solution to the problem, not getting rid of the liberal policy that created it. This is the same argument that says we can't get rid of Obamacare without replacing it. You need to watch more Ron Paul.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    OKAY I don't normally neg rep but that is a terrible argument. You can't take a problem that liberal policy created and then claim that liberal policy is the solution to the problem, not getting rid of the liberal policy that created it. This is the same argument that says we can't get rid of Obamacare without replacing it. You need to watch more Ron Paul.
    I gave a sarcastic post a sarcastic response. My understanding is that not even Ron Paul is an open borders Libertarian, as far as having a right to keep out criminals or people that seek to do us harm, i.e. a national border.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

I gave a sarcastic post a sarcastic response. My understanding is that not even Ron Paul is an open borders Libertarian, as far as having a right to keep out criminals or people that seek to do us harm, i.e. a national border.
    You don't have to invest in bug bombs if you and your apartment neighbors keep your house clean and don't feed them.

My understanding is that not even Ron Paul is an open borders Libertarian, as far as having a right to keep out criminals or people that seek to do us harm, i.e. a national border.
    Not strictly, but it might be a good idea to review his actual position - https://mises.org/blog/ron-paul-sums...ws-immigration

This ICE authorization is another big trump/Bannon spending program. Ron Paul's solution was to bring home the troops and we'd have a big source of qualified border security.
    Last edited by undergroundrr; 02-20-2017 at 03:48 PM.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Not strictly, but it might be a good idea to review his actual position - https://mises.org/blog/ron-paul-sums...ws-immigration

This ICE authorization is another big trump/Bannon spending program. Ron Paul's solution was to bring home the troops and we'd have a big source of qualified border security.
    Wait! Wut? Ya mean Ron Paul wanted border security? He's a neo-con!

Wait! Wut? Ya mean Ron Paul wanted border security? He's a neo-con!

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

inb4 OMG Sharia Law!
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Gaaawww! So good
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Can't do it. Trump instituted a hiring freeze via executive order. https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.0f6ddad446e4

(though he probably classifies them as "national security" exemption)

At this point it is a "proposal" which Trump has not yet (but probably will) approve.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    National Security. Look it up.

All this wishful thinking about 'big government', and the idea of fearing more 'big government', and thinking this issue will go away tomorrow is a nice dream, but in my opinion, its too late. Time to close the border. I actually prefer more Patrols vs a fence, but we shall see very soon i think.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post

It's a states rights issue. Every state along the border has a National Guard. In Texas there are approximately 19,000 guardsmen. Each is required to serve a weekend (3- days a month.) The state legislatures could change that to serving 3-days a month but not necessarily on a weekend. 30 days in a month, divided by three comes to 10. 19,000 divided by 10 equals 1,900. Any given day there could be almost 2k guardsmen patrolling the border. In Texas alone. And it wouldn't cost a single penny more than what they are already being paid.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    National Security. Look it up.

All this wishful thinking about 'big government', and the idea of fearing more 'big government', and thinking this issue will go away tomorrow is a nice dream, but in my opinion, its too late. Time to close the border. I actually prefer more Patrols vs a fence, but we shall see very soon i think.
    Government "employees" are overwhelmingly democratic...

I'd really rather not increase their ranks, especially by 10K..

Couldn't fish-n-game just sell tags?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Government "employees" are overwhelmingly democratic...

I'd really rather not increase their ranks, especially by 10K..

Couldn't fish-n-game just sell tags?
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.

10,000 jobs. Nice!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    10,000 jobs. Nice!
    Union government jobs that you get to pay for and keep paying for until they and their dependents all die..

Now that's how you make AmeriKa great comrade..

And be sure to think of the children.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast