Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justin Amash Emerges as Leading Critic of Fellow Republican Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Help me out here. Is trump somehow better than Obama? I just see plans for bigger spending and more war (even than Obama!) so far.
    He nominated a judge for the SC who might possibly be decent. He's also been really entertaining. That's about all the good things so far.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Help me out here. Is trump somehow better than Obama? I just see plans for bigger spending and more war (even than Obama!) so far.
    Yes. Much better. He made a number of outstanding cabinet picks, rolled back some regulations, and appointed Gorsuch to the Supreme Court. Obama was awful.

So far Trump has wildly exceeded my expectations. His budget director was one of the most fiscally conservative members of Congress. We'll see what happens with spending. So far, so good.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    You tried to make it relevant by suggesting that Ron Paul's greater criticism of Trump than Obama was the result of not being in office during Trump's presidency, which obviously isn't the right explanation.
    Lol? I didn't bring up Ron Paul.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12