Thread: Kate "Deep Throat" Walsh: WH Deputy Chief of Staff - is the SOURCE OF LEAKS

Kate "Deep Throat" Walsh: WH Deputy Chief of Staff - is the SOURCE OF LEAKS

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She use to work for John Ashcroft, Atty Gen for Bush Jr.. Anyone with less than 6 degrees of separation from the Bush Administration needs to be barred from the White House. You didn't work for the Bushes unless you were corrupted and blackmail-able.

I hope nobody brings gender into discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    She use to work for John Ashcroft, Atty Gen for Bush Jr.. Anyone with less than 6 degrees of separation from the Bush Administration needs to be barred from the White House. You didn't work for the Bushes unless you were corrupted and blackmail-able.
    Trump raised a million dollars for Jeb Bush then wrote in his book that he is “exactly the kind of political leader this country needs now and will very much need in the future. . . . I believe we could get another president from the Bushes.”

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trump raised a million dollars for Jeb Bush then wrote in his book that he is “exactly the kind of political leader this country needs now and will very much need in the future. . . . I believe we could get another president from the Bushes.”
    See how quickly things change in real life?

This would be pretty much the entire executive branch.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This would be pretty much the entire executive branch.
    This would be a cleanup.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can only imagine Trump realizes otherwise now since the Bushes have come out against him.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I can only imagine Trump realizes otherwise now since the Bushes have come out against him.
    Depending on your perspective when you are watching the karate kid Jeb Bush helped Trump get the nomination.

Depending on your perspective when you are watching the karate kid Jeb Bush helped Trump get the nomination.
    How so? There's 100's of news articles of him trashing Trump...even after he got the nomination.
    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...ments+on+trump

Trump is flipping the game on it's head and the neocons are pissed.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll