Thread: Trump vs The Carlyle Group

Trump vs The Carlyle Group

Next President of the USA? The Carlyle Group!

"the Carlyle Group is essentially a hedge fund for war-making and high tech espionage. They are the people who brought you the Iraq war and all those intrusive niceties of Homeland Security. Call them the Knights of the Revolving Door, many of Carlyle’s executives and investors having spent decades in the Pentagon, the CIA or the State Department, before cashing in for more lucrative careers as war profiteers. They are now licking their chops at the prospect for an all-out war against Syria, no doubt hoping that the conflagration will soon spread to Lebanon, Jordan and, the big prize, Iran."

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya Michael Moore connected Bush to the Carlyle Group in Fahrenheit 9/11

This is a great documentary as well, I believe the Carlyle Group comes up but they also connect a bunch of other corporations to the 9/11 attacks.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

This is a great documentary as well, I believe the Carlyle Group comes up but they also connect a bunch of other corporations to the 9/11 attacks.

The US is forced to start a war , not for defensive reasons, but because The Carlyle Group, decides that it is good for their bottom line.

For shame.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Is this a documentary?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Is this a documentary?
    It's a documentary contained in a fictional story of a single character with multiple personalities.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's a documentary contained in a fictional story of a single character with multiple personalities.
    I'd like to watch it at some point soon. I was having a hard time with the crazed laughing over the spoken lines in the beginning. It looks like a serious and ambitious project that requires some focus from the viewer.

I forgot about those shady $#@!ers.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    I forgot about those shady $#@!ers.
    Do we always have to talk about 9/11?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Carlyle Group .. Dr. John Coleman spoke of this Group in his Speech on the Committee of 300 and in his book.
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Do we always have to talk about 9/11?
    Always.

didn't they buy Dunkin Donuts ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    didn't they buy Dunkin Donuts ?
    They did in 2005, took them through an IPO in 2011 and unloaded it completely in 2012 for a small, $2B profit - http://ddifo.org/as-private-equity-c...next-for-dnkn/