Thread: 5 Simple Rules For Eating A Banana

5 Simple Rules For Eating A Banana

http://wereblog.com/amanda-cerneys-5...ating-a-banana

27/07/2016

If you thought that eating a banana is as simple as ABC, you’re wrong. Well, it’s still kinda sort of simple but there should be some standards so that you wouldn’t look like an ape giving a blow…uhmm if you know what I mean. LOL!

So here’s YouTuber Amanda Cerney, an international model, actress and comedic vine star, to give you the 5 simple rules for eating a banana. Just a little warning, things might get a little bit hilariously sexy starting here.

Rule #1

Rule #2

Rule #3

Rule #4

Rule #5

Guess it’s better to see the rules in action.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Much better than a Bill Maher vs Milo Yiannopoulos video and it only takes 1:18.

Quality post.

Pfft...I break all the rules when I eat a banana. Except the sexy clothing one...I'm generally wearing the t-shirt I slept in when I gobble them down. For some reason, bananas are a breakfast food only for me.

I suppose you could milk one and have some banana milk. I saw this on Pinterest and it's real thing. o_O

That girl needs to make a video on milking a banana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Stupid rules are stupid. I dip my bananas in ground peanuts or cover em in peanut butter for extra protein.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Stupid rules are stupid. I dip my bananas in ground peanuts or cover em in peanut butter for extra protein.
    I'm sure you do
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

we don't need no stinkin' roolz
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm sure you do
    Okay. Thank you for that affirmation. I'm feeling your warm vibes. ~hugs~ If you ever need further help with your feelings of insecurity and inadequacy, just let me know.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    If you ever need further help with your feelings
    Do you charge by the hour, or how does that work?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Uhh? Do it like everyone else?

I'm sure you do
    Oh, oh, dear Lord. My sides. Stitch them back up.

C'mon HB. Admit it. That was some funny $#@!.

Do you charge by the hour, or how does that work?
    Depends on the case, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Oh, oh, dear Lord. My sides. Stitch them back up.

C'mon HB. Admit it. That was some funny $#@!.
    No $#@!. TheTexan goes phallic-ass ghey as well as @Danke does, if not better. Impressive shenannigans. danke better step his $#@!in game up cuz @TheTexan is some srs competition.

Dis here is what peanut powder looks like, btw:

Always treat fruit like it is loaded. Handle with care.