Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill Maher vs Milo Yiannopoulos

Bill Maher vs Milo Yiannopoulos

Last edited by timosman; 02-18-2017 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Fix video

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maher is such a dullard I can't even bring myself to watch.

Milo needs a body language coach very badly and ASAP. His gyrations and perpetual deep head dipping are terribly distracting.

Overtime segment - https://vid.me/UYHr

Watch for the CIA guy to claim that Russia is worse than Saudi Arabia as if it's self-evident

Milo tried too hard to get in zingers and Bill Maher advanced the topics too fast.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by milgram View Post

Watch for the CIA guy to claim that Russia is worse than Saudi Arabia as if it's self-evident
    Wow
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

lol larry wilmore = triggered

The Russian spies narrative is hilarious as hell by now already, Russia is the new Al Qaeda

The black Intelligence guy is full of $#@!. He said Wikileaks was open about all the information coming from Russia. No they weren't, Assanage said flat out none of it came from Russia. Intelligence guy also claimed you need 300 people sifting through the information when he obviously hasn't been on Wikileaks' website and there is obviously a fking search function. Then he made up a scenario of how much man powder it takes to go through all that information as if it was exactly how that information can to be released.

Not just twisting the facts, straight up lying.

Milo is too busy trolling to know the easy facts to immediately counter that guy on live TV. Sad...
    Last edited by eleganz; 02-18-2017 at 05:03 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I am sick to death of RPF's disallowing YouTubes at full screen.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Then he made up a scenario of how much man powder it takes to go through all that information as if it was exactly how that information can to be released..
    CIA "man Powder"....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BIll Maher finishes the overtime segment by bashing trump for befriending russia, implying that it was anti regan, who was (in Maher's mind) ANTI russia when he said "tear down this wall".

Literally the most insane thing I've heard him say.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

I can't watch Mahar. That smug face he makes is even worse than his voice. He's left wing Hannity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Exactly.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Holy $h!t that larry dude was fuXing raging. I thought he was going to $#@!ing assault Milo at a certain point.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

I saw that. Patently absurd. And then it abundantly became clear that the guy has never heard of 50+ year old technologies like GREP. How much did we pay that jackass when he was in the CIA.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I saw that. Patently absurd. And then it abundantly became clear that the guy has never heard of 50+ year old technologies like GREP. How much did we pay that jackass when he was in the CIA.
    He was paid to lie too.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I am sick to death of RPF's disallowing YouTubes at full screen.
    ^this^
    every day

It's frustrating that neither of those boys lets the other one finish a sentence.. and the time constraint bugged me too
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

I find both of these "men" to be distasteful boors and hacks.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I can't watch Mahar. That smug face he makes is even worse than his voice. He's left wing Hannity.
    +1 The last decent thing he did was his RP interview. He's one of the least funny comedians I've ever encountered of any political bent. Evarrr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    +1 The last decent thing he did was his RP interview. He's one of the least funny comedians I've ever encountered of any political bent. Evarrr.
    He is on point with Islam. His Sam Harris interview was pretty good at showing the confusion on the liberal side over the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I find both of these "men" to be distasteful boors and hacks.
    I won't spend one second watching them. I'm sure there is nothing "informative" in this bitch slap fest that passes for pseudo-intellectual discourse.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I won't spend one second watching them. I'm sure there is nothing "informative" in this bitch slap fest that passes for pseudo-intellectual discourse.
    You ain't missing a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    There really isn't. It is mostly the general left getting an intro of Milo. It's clear they don't know what to do with him yet.

That former spy dude appears to be an establishment weasel in pretty good disguise for the Maher audience.. I'll bet he has had some serious psy-op training.
    Last edited by anaconda; 02-18-2017 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    There really isn't. It is mostly the general left getting an intro of Milo. It's clear they don't know what to do with him yet.
    Milo has a great approach at a perfect time in American politics. But he seems pretty limited to the one issue of free speech, while succeeding in lampooning many establishment engineered stereotypes in the process. It doesn't look much like he's going to talk about the Federal Reserve or the Military Industrial Complex or the Income Tax, however.

IMHO Milo needs to get a handle on his body language. He needs a coach. He ducks his head perhaps an entire foot downward and to the side along with many other gyrations that undermine what he's saying. It seems to shout a kind of unconscious lack of confidence.
    Last edited by anaconda; 02-18-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    IMHO Milo needs to get a handle on his body language. He needs a coach. He ducks his head perhaps an entire foot downward and to the side along with many other gyrations that undermine what he's saying. It seems to shout a kind of unconscious lack of confidence.
    I think that might be unconscious flirting - ducks make the same moves for courting
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Two utter pieces of feces. Not even gonna bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    I think that might be unconscious flirting - ducks make the same moves for courting
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Milo has a great approach at a perfect time in American politics. But he seems pretty limited to the one issue of free speech, while succeeding in lampooning many establishment engineered stereotypes in the process. It doesn't look much like he's going to talk about the Federal Reserve or the Military Industrial Complex or the Income Tax, however.

Agreed, but does he even understand those points? He seems to be more of a social political commentator than knowledgeable in monetary policy. I've never seen anything from him to show he knew enough to teach and critically dissect the items you mentioned. If he isn't strong in it, he needs to not engage in it because they will bring in bullshitting keynsian "economists" that will spout bull$#@! as facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Two utter pieces of feces. Not even gonna bother watching.
    You are such a charmer.

Maybe I don't talk to flamboyant people enough but it seemed a little forced at times- I asked myself if the guy was an actor but then they flashed that he was an actor at the bottom of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Maybe I don't talk to flamboyant people enough but it seemed a little forced at times- I asked myself if the guy was an actor but then they flashed that he was an actor at the bottom of the screen.
    That was an author not an actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    lol

Agreed, but does he even understand those points? He seems to be more of a social political commentator than knowledgeable in monetary policy. I've never seen anything from him to show he knew enough to teach and critically dissect the items you mentioned. If he isn't strong in it, he needs to not engage in it because they will bring in bullshitting keynsian "economists" that will spout bull$#@! as facts.
    I'm in no way advocating that Milo take up monetary policy or 9-11 Truth. In fact, I think he would do well to stay on point with the freedom of speech issue and stereotype-lampooning. My criticism was entirely of his visual presentation mechanics. He's quite good at his choice of, and timing of, words. Sometimes, even, when he appears to not have a very good attack response, he just kind of smiles and shrugs and this, in its own way, seems to have the effect of deflating and marginalizing what his interviewer or opponent just had said. With respect to how aware he is, or concerned about, his physical delivery I don't know. I don't know that much about the guy. Maybe his in-person appearances have been a more recent follow up to written pieces, which could mean he may not have been fully prepared with professional consulting. this is all way above my pay grade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast