Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2020: Hillary Clinton Is Running Again

2020: Hillary Clinton Is Running Again

Hillary Clinton Is Running Again

Here’s the proof.
    By Matt Latimer
    February 12, 2017

Hillary Clinton will run for president. Again.
    No inside information informs this prediction. No argument is advanced as to whether her run is a good or a bad idea—there are many ways to make a case either way. Instead this is just a statement of simple facts (if facts mean anything anymore, that is). And the facts are clear that the former secretary of state is doing everything she needs to do to run for the White House one more time. If she finds a path to do so, she will take it. And I can prove it.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...t-again-214766

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretty weak "proof". Though Trump is officially starting his 2020 campaign this week. He is going to Florida for a big rally paid for by his 2020 campaign committee which has already filed their papers to be official. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/16/u...ign-rally.html

It’s being run by the campaign,” Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, said on Wednesday, without elaborating. He would not say why the president would be holding a campaign rally so soon after taking office.

The rally will be only the second public appearance by Mr. Trump outside of Washington since he took office. On Friday, he is scheduled to visit a Boeing plant in North Charleston, S.C., for the unveiling of the aerospace manufacturer’s new Dreamliner aircraft.

Mr. Trump filed paperwork with the Federal Election Commission for his 2020 re-election campaign on Jan. 20, the day he was sworn in. That allowed him to continue to accept contributions — including proceeds from the sales of his popular red “Make America Great Again” hats — without running afoul of the law.

Mr. Trump ended the 2016 campaign flush with funds, in part because of substantial sales of the hats. At the end of 2016, he had $7,611,702.92 cash on hand and no debt.

The rally comes at a precarious time for Mr. Trump, as his White House is reeling from personnel turmoil and has yet to score any legislative victories. On Tuesday, he accepted the resignation of his national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, who had become embroiled in allegations that he had improper contacts with Russian officials before Mr. Trump took office. That was followed on Wednesday by the abrupt withdrawal of Andrew F. Puzder, the president’s nominee to be secretary of labor, amid allegations that he had abused his ex-wife and employed an illegal immigrant.

Im actually pretty sad I clicked on Politico for that.

My fault for thinking Politico was going to provide proof of anything.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I read somewhere she has a seizure inducing brain tumour-chip-implant-thing that along with her ravage coke addiction sadly only gives her a few months to live. Maybe her body double could run?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Mr. Trump ended the 2016 campaign flush with funds, in part because of substantial sales of the hats. At the end of 2016, he had $7,611,702.92 cash on hand and no debt.
    financed a presidential campaign selling MAGA caps

that's true American Greatness right there.

lol
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 02-17-2017 at 08:18 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Aaaaaand that ladies and gentlemen is you you ensure a Trump reelection.

the Dem bench is so weak she just might.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Pretty weak "proof". Though Trump is officially starting his 2020 campaign this week. He is going to Florida for a big rally paid for by his 2020 campaign committee which has already filed their papers to be official. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/16/u...ign-rally.html
    I saw some of those hats in Mexico .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not worried, Rand'll beat her.

Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    Not worried, Rand'll beat her.
    She will not be running for senate in Ky .
    Do something Danke

Banned

Blog Entries
    nope. her parkinson's will be far too severe.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    She will not be running for senate in Ky .
    And Trump won't be running for POTUS in the general election.

...or so I hope, and think is reasonably likely.

There's no way Hillary will run again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    There's no way Hillary will run again.
    Nope. Not after the Clinton family had shut its doors with the Clinton foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Nope. Not after the Clinton family had shut its doors with the Clinton foundation.
    Not after she gave up over 300 delegates to a weak Republican candidate. Plus if she needed to be assisted into her SUV, assisted up porch steps, propped up at podiums, and lurched into periodic convulsions, how will she campaign 4 years from now or 8 years from now?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd bet Elizabeth Warren will be the Dem nominee in 2020. Not that she'd be any better than Hillary...

Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post
    I'd bet Elizabeth Warren will be the Dem nominee in 2020. Not that she'd be any better than Hillary...
    She would get eaten alive even in the primaries. She couldn't even hold it together with Chris Matthews.
    Last edited by anaconda; 02-18-2017 at 03:06 AM.

Not after she gave up over 300 delegates to a weak Republican candidate. Plus if she needed to be assisted into her SUV, assisted up porch steps, propped up at podiums, and lurched into periodic convulsions, how will she campaign 4 years from now or 8 years from now?
    Why would anyone want the walking dead in 2020? lol

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

How about a Hillary/Bernie ticket? Who could argue with 180 years of combined experience?

She is seeking the nomination to rule hell. Some say she is very qualified.

How about a Hillary/Bernie ticket? Who could argue with 180 years of combined experience?
    You win at the internet today sir!

LOL. In her attempt to "break the POTUS glass ceiling" she got two women fired from prominent jobs. (Debbie Wasserman Shultz and Donna Brazille). Women can't afford for Hillary to run again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    if she promises me a free cell phone, she has my vote.

Los Angeles, CA

If the US survives as a superpower by 2020. No one knows what tomorrow brings.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Indeed. If internets are to be believed (lol that is a joke the answer is always no) then this summer will be pretty hot regarding that.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    She is seeking the nomination to rule hell. Some say she is very qualified.
    That's a different electoral system down there. Takes 666 to put a candidate over the top. She would be a strong candidate as she has served with distinction as their ambassador to the Planet Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. In her attempt to "break the POTUS glass ceiling" she got two women fired from prominent jobs. (Debbie Wasserman Shultz and Donna Brazille). Women can't afford for Hillary to run again.
    Hee hee! Plus not to mention all of the women who might have remained employed from the Soetoro administration.
    Last edited by anaconda; 02-18-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Aaaaaand that ladies and gentlemen is you you ensure a Trump reelection.
    That and we don't have to worry, no goddamn way Hillary lives to 2020.
    I am the spoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast