Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looks Like Rand Paul & Trump Are Buddies Now

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    No one could be worse than Bolton, that's for sure. The others Trump is considering would only be less bad, nowhere close to ideal.
    Thanks for giving yourself up so quickly. New TC demanded. At least make it a little challenging.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-20-2017 at 04:57 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unlike Justin Amash...Rand Paul, Massie and Brat are smart. Rather than unnecessarily criticize Trump and obfuscate the issues, they are working with Trump try and swing him to more liberty oriented stance.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is necessary. Pence is absolute poison. A warmongering assh0le.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Are they becoming besties?

Maybe a Trump / Paul ticket for 2020 ???
    Last edited by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo; 02-23-2017 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Are they becoming besties?

Maybe a Trump / Paul ticket for 2020 ???
    How about Pence gives Trump his resignation for one reason or another and we make it 2017?

BTW as "President of the Senate," is the Vice President allowed to get up and make speeches in the Senate?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    This is necessary. Pence is absolute poison. A warmongering $#@!.

Not sure if its whats actually happening but it appears Pence is playing a larger role in the administration than past VPs. Probably because they are all hands on deck right now, theres probably a very short list of trusted advisors to Trump, all swords are pointed against them.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    This is necessary. Pence is absolute poison. A warmongering $#@!.
    I got a six pack of the beer of your choice that says it never happens.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    it appears Pence is playing a larger role in the administration than past VPs.
    No. He's not up the Cheney or Poppy Bush levels yet.

trusted advisors to Trump, all swords are pointed against them.
    Pence is one of the ones with the swords.

I think Rand wants to get things done and nothing will happen fighting with Trump

Not sure if its whats actually happening but it appears Pence is playing a larger role in the administration than past VPs. Probably because they are all hands on deck right now, theres probably a very short list of trusted advisors to Trump, all swords are pointed against them.
    When you have a clueless President, someone has to pick up the slack.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    When you have a clueless President, someone has to pick up the slack.
    too bad Trump doesn't have 30 years experience being a politician eh?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pence said before that Darth Cheney is his VP role model.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Had Dr. No been in the Senate, there would be no devos.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    It certainly would help him pass a Obamacare replacement bill
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Thanks for giving yourself up so quickly. New TC demanded. At least make it a little challenging.
    Hey Devil.

How are ya? Still blaming the worlds problems on the Jews?

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

EDIT: I noticed your rep is kinda weird how it displays. Can a mod here edit it his rep to look like the star of David?

Quote Originally Posted by Slutter McGee View Post
    Hey Devil.

How are ya? Still blaming the worlds problems on the Jews?

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee
    Naaa, I've graduated to the Khazar Sabbatean Frankist Jesuits but thanks for asking! Are you still trolling and not contributing anything? Looks like it!
    Last edited by devil21; 02-28-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Naaa, I've graduated to the Khazar Sabbatean Frankist Jesuits but thanks for asking! Are you still trolling and not contributing anything? Looks like it!
    ehh. I used to be passionate about libertarian principles. Pretty much just a cynic these days. Still have the same beliefs for the most part; just think Murray Rothbard is full of more $#@! than I thought years ago. But I did contribute a lot back in the days. I also held you $#@!s in check when you started going off the rails when it came to child sex, drunk driving, and evil jews. I am proud of that.

Slutter McGee

EDIT: still haven't gotten used to the filter after all these years. First cuss word was the S word. 2nd was the AH word. And thanks for the negative rep you $#@!.

ehh. I used to be passionate about libertarian principles. Pretty much just a cynic these days. Still have the same beliefs for the most part; just think Murray Rothbard is full of more $#@! than I thought years ago. But I did contribute a lot back in the days. I also held you $#@!s in check when you started going off the rails when it came to child sex, drunk driving, and evil jews. I am proud of that.

Slutter McGee

EDIT: still haven't gotten used to the filter after all these years. First cuss word was the S word. 2nd was the AH word. And thanks for the negative rep you $#@!.
    Not sure if you're trying to honestly be friendly, in that Slutter McGee way, or not? Regardless, I do enjoy seeing old handles pop back up, even the trolls. We are living in interesting times together at least.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-28-2017 at 11:09 PM.

Not sure if you're trying to honestly be friendly, in that Slutter McGee way, or not? Regardless, I do enjoy seeing old handles pop back up, even the trolls.
    Ehh...Maybe a little bit Devil.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ehh...Maybe a little bit Devil.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee
    Well that's nice to know. Sorry about the neg rep then. Twas a reflex.

Well that's nice to know. Sorry about the neg rep then. Twas a reflex.
    Oh, no problems bud. I gave it right back to ya.

Rand is smart. He can get a lot done having Trump's ear and repelling neocons from advisory roles.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Actually, I'm more happy than not that Trump has no clue what he's doing because $#@!ty Republicans, like Pence, will have to manage all the stuff that Trump would be mentally unfit at handling.

I joined this site as "Anti-Neocon", and now I've watched it support someone arguably worse than neocons. It is very disappointing...
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Interestingly enough it seems Trump has a problem with people criticizing him in PUBLIC. What this means is he is willing to have his ears open privately which is what Rand I believe is doing. All you have to do is publicly be on his team, and this is what a lot of libertarians are actually doing. While it is a big tent group, libertarians are no doubt having a disproportionate influence and we can use this influence to advance the cause of liberty significantly if we do it right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12