Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 53 of 53

Thread: Looks Like Rand Paul & Trump Are Buddies Now

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    No one could be worse than Bolton, that's for sure. The others Trump is considering would only be less bad, nowhere close to ideal.
    Thanks for giving yourself up so quickly. New TC demanded. At least make it a little challenging.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-20-2017 at 04:57 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32

    Default

    Unlike Justin Amash...Rand Paul, Massie and Brat are smart. Rather than unnecessarily criticize Trump and obfuscate the issues, they are working with Trump try and swing him to more liberty oriented stance.

  4. #33

    Default

    This is necessary. Pence is absolute poison. A warmongering assh0le.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Are they becoming besties?

    Maybe a Trump / Paul ticket for 2020 ???
    Last edited by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo; 02-23-2017 at 01:38 PM.

  5. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Are they becoming besties?

    Maybe a Trump / Paul ticket for 2020 ???
    How about Pence gives Trump his resignation for one reason or another and we make it 2017?

    BTW as "President of the Senate," is the Vice President allowed to get up and make speeches in the Senate?

  6. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    This is necessary. Pence is absolute poison. A warmongering $#@!.

    Not sure if its whats actually happening but it appears Pence is playing a larger role in the administration than past VPs. Probably because they are all hands on deck right now, theres probably a very short list of trusted advisors to Trump, all swords are pointed against them.
    Undeniably effective strategy
    1) REGISTER - email : iowa@randpaul2016.com to request login.
    2) LOGIN & CALL - www.callingfromhome.com
    3) WIN

    Don't pay the media to attack Rand
    Every time you click on the attack articles, you are literally paying them for attacking Rand. If you really want people to see, quote the entire article and break the link.

    be ACTIVE, be EFFECTIVE, be ORGANIZED, be STRATEGIC, be VICTORIOUS.

    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]

  7. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    This is necessary. Pence is absolute poison. A warmongering $#@!.
    I got a six pack of the beer of your choice that says it never happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Yeah, I like cops. They keep the streets safe. Get over it.

  8. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    it appears Pence is playing a larger role in the administration than past VPs.
    No. He's not up the Cheney or Poppy Bush levels yet.

    trusted advisors to Trump, all swords are pointed against them.
    Pence is one of the ones with the swords.

  9. #38

    Default

    I think Rand wants to get things done and nothing will happen fighting with Trump

  10. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Not sure if its whats actually happening but it appears Pence is playing a larger role in the administration than past VPs. Probably because they are all hands on deck right now, theres probably a very short list of trusted advisors to Trump, all swords are pointed against them.
    When you have a clueless President, someone has to pick up the slack.
    Trump hates liberty and Ron Paul. - Sad!
    Donald Trump Supporting Genocide of Suspected Drug Users - Not good!
    Authoritarianism and neoconservatism cannot be made great again.

  11. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    When you have a clueless President, someone has to pick up the slack.
    too bad Trump doesn't have 30 years experience being a politician eh?

  12. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Not sure if its whats actually happening but it appears Pence is playing a larger role in the administration than past VPs. Probably because they are all hands on deck right now, theres probably a very short list of trusted advisors to Trump, all swords are pointed against them.
    Pence said before that Darth Cheney is his VP role model.

    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  13. #42

    Default

    Had Dr. No been in the Senate, there would be no devos.

  14. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    too bad Trump doesn't have 30 years experience being a politician eh?
    It certainly would help him pass a Obamacare replacement bill
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  15. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Thanks for giving yourself up so quickly. New TC demanded. At least make it a little challenging.
    Hey Devil.

    How are ya? Still blaming the worlds problems on the Jews?

    Sincerely,

    Slutter McGee

    EDIT: I noticed your rep is kinda weird how it displays. Can a mod here edit it his rep to look like the star of David?

  16. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slutter McGee View Post
    Hey Devil.

    How are ya? Still blaming the worlds problems on the Jews?

    Sincerely,

    Slutter McGee
    Naaa, I've graduated to the Khazar Sabbatean Frankist Jesuits but thanks for asking! Are you still trolling and not contributing anything? Looks like it!
    Last edited by devil21; 02-28-2017 at 10:12 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  17. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Naaa, I've graduated to the Khazar Sabbatean Frankist Jesuits but thanks for asking! Are you still trolling and not contributing anything? Looks like it!
    ehh. I used to be passionate about libertarian principles. Pretty much just a cynic these days. Still have the same beliefs for the most part; just think Murray Rothbard is full of more $#@! than I thought years ago. But I did contribute a lot back in the days. I also held you $#@!s in check when you started going off the rails when it came to child sex, drunk driving, and evil jews. I am proud of that.

    Slutter McGee

    EDIT: still haven't gotten used to the filter after all these years. First cuss word was the S word. 2nd was the AH word. And thanks for the negative rep you $#@!.

  18. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slutter McGee View Post
    ehh. I used to be passionate about libertarian principles. Pretty much just a cynic these days. Still have the same beliefs for the most part; just think Murray Rothbard is full of more $#@! than I thought years ago. But I did contribute a lot back in the days. I also held you $#@!s in check when you started going off the rails when it came to child sex, drunk driving, and evil jews. I am proud of that.

    Slutter McGee

    EDIT: still haven't gotten used to the filter after all these years. First cuss word was the S word. 2nd was the AH word. And thanks for the negative rep you $#@!.
    Not sure if you're trying to honestly be friendly, in that Slutter McGee way, or not? Regardless, I do enjoy seeing old handles pop back up, even the trolls. We are living in interesting times together at least.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-28-2017 at 11:09 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  19. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Not sure if you're trying to honestly be friendly, in that Slutter McGee way, or not? Regardless, I do enjoy seeing old handles pop back up, even the trolls.
    Ehh...Maybe a little bit Devil.

    Sincerely,

    Slutter McGee

  20. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slutter McGee View Post
    Ehh...Maybe a little bit Devil.

    Sincerely,

    Slutter McGee
    Well that's nice to know. Sorry about the neg rep then. Twas a reflex.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  21. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Well that's nice to know. Sorry about the neg rep then. Twas a reflex.
    Oh, no problems bud. I gave it right back to ya.

  22. #51

    Default

    Rand is smart. He can get a lot done having Trump's ear and repelling neocons from advisory roles.

  23. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    too bad Trump doesn't have 30 years experience being a politician eh?
    Actually, I'm more happy than not that Trump has no clue what he's doing because $#@!ty Republicans, like Pence, will have to manage all the stuff that Trump would be mentally unfit at handling.

    I joined this site as "Anti-Neocon", and now I've watched it support someone arguably worse than neocons. It is very disappointing...
    Trump hates liberty and Ron Paul. - Sad!
    Donald Trump Supporting Genocide of Suspected Drug Users - Not good!
    Authoritarianism and neoconservatism cannot be made great again.

  24. #53

    Default

    Interestingly enough it seems Trump has a problem with people criticizing him in PUBLIC. What this means is he is willing to have his ears open privately which is what Rand I believe is doing. All you have to do is publicly be on his team, and this is what a lot of libertarians are actually doing. While it is a big tent group, libertarians are no doubt having a disproportionate influence and we can use this influence to advance the cause of liberty significantly if we do it right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12





Similar Threads

  1. When Stalin and FDR Were Best Buddies
    By Ronin Truth in forum History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2016, 04:51 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-16-2015, 09:55 AM
  3. To my nutty buddies- Ron Paul did not almost die
    By Rhys in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 08:19 PM
  4. Ron Chats with Frat Buddies
    By Knightskye in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 04:15 PM
  5. Don't mess with Huckster and his preacher buddies or...
    By Alabama Supporter in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 11:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •