Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 53

Thread: Looks Like Rand Paul & Trump Are Buddies Now

  1. #1

    Default Looks Like Rand Paul & Trump Are Buddies Now

    Go to the 56:45-60 minute mark, don't waste a ton of time.
    Notice the first handshake and then the respectful and affectionate double pat from Trump.



    Maybe Rand can influence him for the better, we can always hope.
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 02-16-2017 at 07:42 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    It's good that they are talking.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  4. #3

    Default

    Are they becoming besties?

    Maybe a Trump / Paul ticket for 2020 ???
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post

    Maybe Rand can influence him for the better, we can always hope.

    Absolutely.
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator
    and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. -Ron Paul

    RAND 20/20

  6. #5

    Default

    Around 1:01:59 - Trump says, "How 'bout we hear from one of the miners? I hear these guys all the time! I hear Rand all the time!" and hits him in the arm. Yeah, seems like he's getting to know Rand, hopefully realizing he's one of the smarter ones.

    (So, this video doesn't show anything at all till almost 57 minutes. I gave up trying to watch it earlier today, 'cause I figured it was somehow unplayable.)
    Last edited by Valli6; 02-16-2017 at 11:18 PM.

  7. #6

    Default

    damn its still so surreal that this guy is president.

    As much as I would love it, I don't think Rand is gonna be doing that much influencing on Trump. Best chance for us is that we have some liberty allies close to Trump like Mick Mulvaney and Bannon is some sort of fan of Ron/Rand Paul and understands the principles we care about.

    Trump yelling out, "I hear Rand all the time" is probably a good thing, meaning whatever he is saying on TV is getting through and sticking. Probably because of the Obamacare issue where Trump saw him on TV and called him.
    Last edited by eleganz; 02-16-2017 at 11:27 PM.
    Undeniably effective strategy
    1) REGISTER - email : iowa@randpaul2016.com to request login.
    2) LOGIN & CALL - www.callingfromhome.com
    3) WIN

    Don't pay the media to attack Rand
    Every time you click on the attack articles, you are literally paying them for attacking Rand. If you really want people to see, quote the entire article and break the link.

    be ACTIVE, be EFFECTIVE, be ORGANIZED, be STRATEGIC, be VICTORIOUS.

    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    damn its still so surreal that this guy is president.

    As much as I would love it, I don't think Rand is gonna be doing that much influencing on Trump. Best chance for us is that we have some liberty allies close to Trump like Mick Mulvaney and Bannon is some sort of fan of Ron/Rand Paul and understands the principles we care about.

    Trump yelling out, "I hear Rand all the time" is probably a good thing, meaning whatever he is saying on TV is getting through and sticking. Probably because of the Obamacare issue where Trump saw him on TV and called him.
    Also on Morning Joe when Rand influenced Trump not to pick Elliot Abrams, because he was a NeverTrumper and didn't believe in Trump's foreign policy.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-17-2017 at 12:22 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    CAUTION!! The following members openly support George Soros propaganda: CPUd, TheCount, ZippyJuan, undergroundrr, twomp

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  9. #8

    Default



    Send him a tweet asking to endorse Rand's plan.

    Last edited by EBounding; 02-17-2017 at 07:29 AM.
    My PGP Key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=ge...B3104C5049B6B2
    PGP Fingerprint: 3A2E 6218 3722 3701 09C9 54CA 9BB3 104C 5049 B6B2

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Send him a tweet asking to endorse Rand's plan.

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Are they becoming besties?

    Maybe a Trump / Paul ticket for 2020 ???
    One can only hope....

    That ticket could be catchin on!
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" —Kenny Rogers


    "When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous


    I wish that for just one time, You could stand inside my shoes, And just for that one moment I could be you.
    Yes, I wish that for just one time You could stand inside my shoes, You'd know what a drag it is to see you.
    ~ Bob Dylan

  12. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Send him a tweet asking to endorse Rand's plan.

  13. #12

    Default


  14. #13

    Default he who shall not be named

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Also on Morning Joe when Rand influenced Trump not to pick Elliot Abrams, because he was a NeverTrumper and didn't believe in Trump's foreign policy.
    Hillariously, Elliot Abrams is pretending otherwise - claiming Steve Bannon is the reason he lost the appontment.
    “The only person on the White House staff that I know was opposed to my being hired was Steve Bannon so that’s my guess,” Abrams told CNN’s Erin Burnett in an interview on Monday. “It’s a guess.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...administration

    Ha!Ha! You neocons tried to destroy Ron Paul, and now here's Ron's boy kicking your ass out of the White House!

    So great!

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Thanks, going to spread that contact address around on the web.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

  16. #15

    Default

    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-20-2017 at 03:21 AM.

  17. #16

    Default

    Well I hope that Rand can convince Trump to not name Bolton as national security advisor.

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    damn its still so surreal that this guy is president.

    As much as I would love it, I don't think Rand is gonna be doing that much influencing on Trump. Best chance for us is that we have some liberty allies close to Trump like Mick Mulvaney and Bannon is some sort of fan of Ron/Rand Paul and understands the principles we care about.

    Trump yelling out, "I hear Rand all the time" is probably a good thing, meaning whatever he is saying on TV is getting through and sticking. Probably because of the Obamacare issue where Trump saw him on TV and called him.
    Trump knows he has to throw the libertarian wing some bones in hopes that we pipe down and let them continue to carry out the larger bankster agenda on their own narrative. Trump is controlled and doing what he's told to.


    Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    Well I hope that Rand can convince Trump to not name Bolton as national security advisor.
    Oh jeez you're back?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  19. #18

    Default

    Trump did the "yank-on-the-hand" handshake to Rand but not to any subsequent hand shakers. Psychological analyses welcome.

  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Oh jeez you're back?
    Oh jeez you're still here?
    Last edited by Brett85; 02-19-2017 at 07:30 PM.

  21. #20

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Welcome back to the forum, isn't Ted Cruz the one pushing for Bolton? If I recall correctly...
    Thanks. Yeah, Cruz has been a disappointment. It looked like Cruz was moving our way on foreign policy back in 2013, back when non intervention was more popular. Now that it's less popular he's a hawk once again.

  23. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    Thanks. Yeah, Cruz has been a disappointment. It looked like Cruz was moving our way on foreign policy back in 2013, back when non intervention was more popular. Now that it's less popular he's a hawk once again.
    It looks like Rand Paul learned from Ted Cruz-It looks like he is trying to use Sméagol / Gollum/ Trump's political duality to promote liberty policies while using Trump as a megaphone. It might work extra good because Trump supporters will try to advance Rand Paul's policies because they think they are Trumps.

    It's not like Trump backs down or changes positions people just always thinks he holds their position. The media tried to portray Rand Paul as just another Trump cheerleader but this is even bigger. Now I understand the Trump youtube channels with Rand Paul videos. Looks like the mods will get the last laughs for not banning the Trump supporters.

    Atleast that's what I get from his blinking in his recent videos, either that or he has been replaced by double. lol

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Trump knows he has to throw the libertarian wing some bones in hopes that we pipe down and let them continue to carry out the larger bankster agenda on their own narrative. Trump is controlled and doing what he's told to.
    I don't think he's throwing any bones to the libertarians. He has proven himself to be a pretty predictable guy. If you're against him, you're enemies but if you're sincerely with him, he will treat you as a friend. When Rand was an aggressive enemy, Trump fought back but Rand decided to get smart early on and didn't get too crazy with any #nevertrump messaging. Rand is being positive when necessary and critical when necessary and Trump predictably finds that as acceptable.
    Undeniably effective strategy
    1) REGISTER - email : iowa@randpaul2016.com to request login.
    2) LOGIN & CALL - www.callingfromhome.com
    3) WIN

    Don't pay the media to attack Rand
    Every time you click on the attack articles, you are literally paying them for attacking Rand. If you really want people to see, quote the entire article and break the link.

    be ACTIVE, be EFFECTIVE, be ORGANIZED, be STRATEGIC, be VICTORIOUS.

    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]

  25. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I don't think he's throwing any bones to the libertarians. He has proven himself to be a pretty predictable guy. If you're against him, you're enemies but if you're sincerely with him, he will treat you as a friend. When Rand was an aggressive enemy, Trump fought back but Rand decided to get smart early on and didn't get too crazy with any #nevertrump messaging. Rand is being positive when necessary and critical when necessary and Trump predictably finds that as acceptable.
    Predictably full of $#@!, sure. He's a giant walking, talking distraction.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  26. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Predictably full of $#@!, sure.
    That's certainly a good way to describe yourself. "Devil" is a very fitting name as well.

  27. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    That's certainly a good way to describe yourself. "Devil" is a very fitting name as well.
    No surprise one of the oldest RPF neocon shill accounts would reappear once Trump starts dropping the charade and becoming the neocon lefty he always was. Are you back to manage the sheep's perception again on behalf of Goldman? Or will you change the handle again when the real members here start calling you out again?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  28. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    No surprise one of the oldest RPF neocon shill accounts would reappear once Trump starts dropping the charade and becoming the neocon lefty he always was. Are you back to manage the sheep's perception again on behalf of Goldman? Or will you change the handle again when the real members here start calling you out again?
    I didn't realize that "neocons" were opposed to John Bolton as national security adviser. Of course you guys label anyone a "neocon" who isn't 100% non interventionist in every single instance.

  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    I didn't realize that "neocons" were opposed to John Bolton as national security adviser. Of course you guys label anyone a "neocon" who isn't 100% non interventionist in every single instance.
    Bolton is the extreme. I'm sure you'll support a "moderate" alternative soon enough. Whoever it is must be better than Bolton, right?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  30. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    It looks like Rand Paul learned from Ted Cruz-It looks like he is trying to use Sméagol / Gollum/ Trump's political duality to promote liberty policies while using Trump as a megaphone. It might work extra good because Trump supporters will try to advance Rand Paul's policies because they think they are Trumps.

    It's not like Trump backs down or changes positions people just always thinks he holds their position. The media tried to portray Rand Paul as just another Trump cheerleader but this is even bigger. Now I understand the Trump youtube channels with Rand Paul videos. Looks like the mods will get the last laughs for not banning the Trump supporters.

    Atleast that's what I get from his blinking in his recent videos, either that or he has been replaced by double. lol
    No replies?
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

  31. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Bolton is the extreme. I'm sure you'll support a "moderate" alternative soon enough. Whoever it is must be better than Bolton, right?
    No one could be worse than Bolton, that's for sure. The others Trump is considering would only be less bad, nowhere close to ideal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. When Stalin and FDR Were Best Buddies
    By Ronin Truth in forum History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2016, 04:51 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-16-2015, 09:55 AM
  3. To my nutty buddies- Ron Paul did not almost die
    By Rhys in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 08:19 PM
  4. Ron Chats with Frat Buddies
    By Knightskye in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 04:15 PM
  5. Don't mess with Huckster and his preacher buddies or...
    By Alabama Supporter in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 11:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •