Thread: Is The Intelligence Community At War With Trump?

Is The Intelligence Community At War With Trump?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good interview with Philip Giraldi.

“There is another agenda here. … Bringing Flynn down was a way of possibly bringing Russia back into the conversation in a very negative way. … this is about Russia.

By taking Flynn down, Flynn is not really the target. The target is putting Russia again on the front pages. … What this succeeds in doing is this narrows the options of President Trump to improve relations with Russia. That is the intention. The intention is to keep the Russian relationship on a boil. … This is hysteria that we’re seeing about Russia. ..."
    Last edited by AZJoe; 02-16-2017 at 06:25 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

As much as I dislike Trump my distrust of the Intelligence community is magnitudes greater.

A Deep State Coup :
    "The ruthless political assassination of Michael Flynn was just one battle of a major civil war that has erupted for control of the U.S. government. Donald Trump and his new administration are now under relentless assault by “the deep state”, …Donald Trump and his team are walking through a minefield, and his enemies are watching like a hawk for even the smallest slip up. … Michael Flynn was taken out because he was an easy target. But now that he is gone, the saboteurs are immediately going to proceed to their next targets. ...
    the U.S. government has been transformed into a police state. And ultimately it is not the politicians that have been spying on all of us – it is the deep state that has been doing it.
    According to USA Today, the deep state has been intercepting communications from Trump and his team for “months”, and so this “investigation” was actually going on all the way back during the election. And now the deep state is disclosing the “dirt” that they have collected in order to destroy political reputations. As Bloomberg has pointed out, this “is what police states do”…
    This entire episode makes me deeply ashamed of my country. … it doesn’t even matter that much if Michael Flynn would have done a good job in his position or not. What matters is that we have an intelligence community that has gone rogue and that is completely out of control."
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Why is Danial McAddams on 100% of the time?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    He's the Ed McMahon to Ron's Johnny Carson
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    He's the Ed McMahon to Ron's Johnny Carson
    "You are correct, Sir!" Unfortunately there's no "tonight's guests are....." part. A band would be good, too.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Is this a new show or recurring segment on Fox?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    To make sure Liberty Report does not suck.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    $#@! is getting more and more crazy as the days go on.... Can anyone imagine anything like this even a couple years ago? I think we've become desensitized to the absolute corruption and illegality in DC... a small step back and I am simply amazed at the level of full retard this country has become.

And I agree with the above post that I don't trust Trump... but I sure as hell don't trust the deep state or the IC. If Trump is at war with the deep state, I wish trump well in his fight.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    $#@! is getting more and more crazy as the days go on.... Can anyone imagine anything like this even a couple years ago? I think we've become desensitized to the absolute corruption and illegality in DC... a small step back and I am simply amazed at the level of full retard this country has become.

And I agree with the above post that I don't trust Trump... but I sure as hell don't trust the deep state or the IC. If Trump is at war with the deep state, I wish trump well in his fight.
    Yesterday's crazy is today's normal.

Tom Woods interviews Phil Giraldi

Guess Trump doesn't think it is so funny to have spooks around the world dipping their hands in politics anymore. It was all fine when Russian spooks were releasing dirt on just one side in the election. Didn't trust the Russians involvement in trying to elect trump and I don't trust the American spooks fighting an undercover war against the constitutional government. When it is found out Trump can be tried for high crimes and missdemeaners, it in congresses job to impeach and try him in before the chief justice of the SC.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Guess Trump doesn't think it is so funny to have spooks around the world dipping their hands in politics anymore. It was all fine when Russian spooks were releasing dirt on just one side in the election. Didn't trust the Russians involvement in trying to elect trump and I don't trust the American spooks fighting an undercover war against the constitutional government. When it is found out Trump can be tried for high crimes and missdemeaners, it in congresses job to impeach and try him in before the chief justice of the SC.
    lol

Trump's campaign knew better than to have a password of "password".

I find it interesting that you don't seem a bit concerned that it doesn't appear that a thing has been done to investigate the many illegal activities in those Wikileaks emails; not to mention the Veritas videos. Why is that, exactly? Yet, you seem so positive that Trump has done something warranting being tried for "high crimes and misdemeanors". Have any proof, or just wishful thinking?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Maybe they will take each other out and then the rest of us will have much less to worry about.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Maybe they will take each other out and then the rest of us will have much less to worry about.
    The nature does not like vacuum.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    It was all fine when Russian spooks were releasing dirt on just one side in the election. Didn't trust the Russians involvement in trying to elect trump ...
    You mean Seth Rich and Guccifer and Assange and Wikileaks and Greenwald (not to mention Snowden and Manning) are all secret Russian agents? Riiiiigghhht.

Last edited by AZJoe; 02-26-2017 at 04:41 AM.

Oh but you forgot the part about where Trump invited the Russians to do it because it was benefiting him. Now he doesn't like it.
    I want them all exposed. lay it all out there.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.