Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill Kristol says he supports a coup, would prefer the "deep state" to "Trump State"

Banned

Blog Entries

Bill Kristol says he supports a coup, would prefer the "deep state" to "Trump State"

Bill Kristol ‏@BillKristol 21h21 hours ago

Obviously strongly prefer normal democratic and constitutional politics. But if it comes to it, prefer the deep state to the Trump state.

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/stat...97364661747712

So basically, he just admitted there is a "deep state", and that he supports them undermining Trump.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He was supposed to write a story about it, instead he blurted out a tweet.

And if anything happens to Trump he should be charged as a co-conspirator. He is a Traitor.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I wonder what they would have done to Ron Paul if he had become President in 2008. Internet back then was not that big. The MSM and the TPTB would have destroyed him, ripped him to shreds.
    'That's why Trump is a good guy to open the way and redpill people for later libertarian candidates.

Is "deep state" the new phrase of the week?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I wonder what they would have done to Ron Paul if he had become President in 2008. Internet back then was not that big. The MSM and the TPTB would have destroyed him, ripped him to shreds.
    'That's why Trump is a good guy to open the way and redpill people for later libertarian candidates.
    Why do you care? You think Ron Paul is a "senile moron".

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Trump is a blue pill agent.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    So you learned something new this week?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    So you learned something new this week?
    Indeed. Maybe we should take the initiative to inform him we also use "shadow government" to describe entrenched unelected government officials in case it is used later.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Indeed. Maybe we should take the initiative to inform him we also use "shadow government" to describe entrenched unelected government officials in case it is used later.
    "shadow government" is too saturated as a search term
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

No, it's been written about and used as a descriptive term for years now.

Alternative terms include: The Military/Industrial Complex and Shadow Government.

And there is no question it is out there: it is the regulatory state and it's apparatuses that have been running things since the end of WW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, it's been written about and used as descriptive term for years now.

Alternative terms include: The Military/Industrial Complex and Shadow Government.

And there is no question it is out there: it is the regulatory state and it's apparatuses that have been running things since the end of WW2.
    It's probably the new notes for the week the team was provided by management to dismiss the term.

"shadow government" is too saturated as a search term
    Then condense it down by researching Continuity of Government (COG).

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, it's been written about and used as descriptive term for years now.

I know what it is, usually just called it "the bureaucracy", it's a machine. My question was more about the frequency of the term showing up in thread titles recently.

I know what it is, usually just called it "the bureaucracy", it's a machine. My question was more about the frequency of the term showing up in thread titles recently.
    No you clearly don't.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No you clearly don't.
    What is your evidence?

What is your evidence?
    If you need evidence then you make my point above.

Do your own research, as I said, to educate yourself.

And that was why I replied to that way: I have seen numerous threads over the years about the "Deep State" or its equivalents.

I think the only reason it is showing up now is because it is in action, and in the case of Kristol, is now being acknowledged as a preference, rather than being dismissed as a non-existent "conspiracy theory".

If you need evidence then you make my point above.

Do your own research, as I said, to educate yourself.
    You said I clearly don't know what a "deep state" is referring to. I asked you what your evidence for that was.

You said I clearly don't know what a "deep state" is referring to. I asked you what your evidence for that was.
    The account may be old, but the user is clearly new here.
    I think the phrase "born yesterday" could be applicable.

Yes, it appears to be. Also "shadow government" is being used similarly. I think it's great to see some vernacular entering the mainstream that's long been largely the domain of the "conspiracy theory" circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    The account may be old, but the user is clearly new here.
    I think the phrase "born yesterday" could be applicable.
    I'm the only person who has ever posted from this account.

What is your evidence?
    Why don't you ask Bill Kristol?

Clearly "Deep State" does not just mean a bureaucracy.. sorry that is retarded.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why don't you ask Bill Kristol?
    I doubt he reads here.

I doubt he reads here.
    Do you think that had anything to do with why I made the suggestion?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Do you think that had anything to do with why I made the suggestion?
    Obviously

Obviously
    You really enjoy being purposely obtuse, don't you? Does it make ur bell ring? Or is it people's reaction that makes ur bell ring?

Let's give an overview for everyone else's sake, since i'm pretty sure you're just doing this on purpose.

Bill Kristol says he prefers the deep state to Trump, just like you, except you pretend the deep state doesn't exist, or it's just an inept bureaucracy and there isn't some group of players pulling the strings.. but like I said, the latter is just retarded, nobody uses the word "deep state" as a reference to an inept bureaucracy.. anyway, so you make some smart-ass remark about how much the word deep state has been used lately, other posters come in to say that they have been talking about deep state forever, and you ask them for proof that the deep state exists. I said to ask Bill Kristol, and you actually took me literally.

So is it your assertion that Bill Kristol believes in the deep state, which doesn't actually exist? Or is your assertion that Bill Kristol thinks the deep state is just an inept bureaucracy?

You really enjoy being purposely obtuse, don't you? Does it make ur bell ring? Or is it people's reaction that makes ur bell ring?

Let's give an overview for everyone else's sake, since i'm pretty sure you're just doing this on purpose.

Bill Kristol says he prefers the deep state to Trump, just like you, except you pretend the deep state doesn't exist, or it's just an inept bureaucracy and there isn't some group of players pulling the strings.. but like I said, the latter is just retarded, nobody uses the word "deep state" as a reference to an inept bureaucracy.. anyway, so you make some smart-ass remark about how much the word deep state has been used lately, other posters come in to say that they have been talking about deep state forever, and you ask them for proof that the deep state exists. I said to ask Bill Kristol, and you actually took me literally.

So is it your assertion that Bill Kristol believes in the deep state, which doesn't actually exist? Or is your assertion that Bill Kristol thinks the deep state is just an inept bureaucracy?
    Completely wrong on all accounts. Read the thread again.

Completely wrong on all accounts. Read the thread again.
    You never asked donnay for evidence that the deep state exists?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast