Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bill Kristol says he supports a coup, would prefer the "deep state" to "Trump State"

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You never asked donnay for evidence that the deep state exists?
    Nope.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You really enjoy being purposely obtuse, don't you? Does it make ur bell ring? Or is it people's reaction that makes ur bell ring?

Let's give an overview for everyone else's sake, since i'm pretty sure you're just doing this on purpose.

Bill Kristol says he prefers the deep state to Trump, just like you, except you pretend the deep state doesn't exist, or it's just an inept bureaucracy and there isn't some group of players pulling the strings.. but like I said, the latter is just retarded, nobody uses the word "deep state" as a reference to an inept bureaucracy.. anyway, so you make some smart-ass remark about how much the word deep state has been used lately, other posters come in to say that they have been talking about deep state forever, and you ask them for proof that the deep state exists. I said to ask Bill Kristol, and you actually took me literally.

So is it your assertion that Bill Kristol believes in the deep state, which doesn't actually exist? Or is your assertion that Bill Kristol thinks the deep state is just an inept bureaucracy?
    REKT
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Julian Assange
    Amazing battle for dominance is playing out
    between the elected US govt
    & the IC who consider themselves to be the 'permanent government'.

[Intelligence Community]

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Nope.
    lol...even better... you said the deep state was just a bureaucracy, donnay said you don't know what the deep state was, and you asked for evidence.. well you yourself had just posted the evidence that you don't know what the deep state is.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    That looks fun, but I would be way too scared of getting shot.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

lol...even better... you said the deep state was just a bureaucracy, donnay said you don't know what the deep state was, and you asked for evidence.. well you yourself had just posted the evidence that you don't know what the deep state is.
    All false. What I called the bureaucracy is what other people call deep state, another member said I obviously don't know, I ask for evidence and that member attempted to frame it like I was asking for evidence of the deep state, you come in and want me to ask Bill Kristol something he could only answer if he knew me personally. Then you type a bunch of words that have nothing to do with my initial observation.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

What I called the bureaucracy is what other people call deep state
    Right, this is the problem here.

We have known the deep state has existed for a long time.. Bill Kristol is finally admitting it.. and you still have your head in the sand like a god damn ostrich.

Right, this is the problem here.

We have known the deep state has existed for a long time.. Bill Kristol is finally admitting it.. and you still have your head in the sand like a god damn ostrich.
    I have known about it for a long time too, even before there was such a thing as websites. The ostrich comment is weird, are you high right now?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Julian Assange
    Amazing battle for dominance is playing out
    between the elected US govt
    & the IC who consider themselves to be the 'permanent government'.

[Intelligence Community]

Russian Market
    Mais
    TOP U.S, RUSSIAN MILITARY TO MEET THURS. IN AZERBAIJAN:PENTAGON

hmmmmm-m-m-m.... needs more info.. idk.

-------

The reason I posted this is to highlight the State Dept (Intelligence Community)
    and
    the 'military community' , the Pentagon.

To know and grasp that they are 'not the same' in 'Deep State' terms..
    is to simply understand/acknowledge
    that they EACH had their OWN jihaddi proxiis in Syria
    (and at times were fighting each other... CIA 'spec ops' on one side
    and Pentagon 'spec ops' on the other.... COMPETING to take down Assad
    and Syrian lives and blood.)

Going further w/ this...
    if I had to 'guess'..
    Trump has thrown his 'hat' in with the Pentagon/MIL community
    so...
    he's under 'attack' by the IC/State Dept/MSM and being 'protected' by the MIL.
    Just a guess.

and
    there's 'black hats' and 'white hats' in both and psychopathic 'foot soldiers'
    in this high stakes OIL/ARMS/DRUGS game.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-15-2017 at 05:42 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have known about it for a long time too, even before there was such a thing as websites.
    No you didn't, you only heard people talk about it, if you knew what it was you wouldn't be saying it was a bureaucracy.

The ostrich comment is weird, are you high right now?
    Ya, it's so weird..

You:

No you didn't, you only heard people talk about it, if you knew what it was you wouldn't be saying it was a bureaucracy.

Ya, it's so weird..

You:
    Maybe he thinks people here are referencing Futurama's "Central Burecracy" lol
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

what a bizarre comparison, and completely untrue.

Last edited by agitator; 02-15-2017 at 04:17 PM.

I think he was asking for evidence that he didn't know what the deep state was, not that he wanted evidence of its existence. His original comment seemed to just be referring to the way its been used quite frequently lately, not that it's a new concept or has never been mentioned or discussed before.

Banned

Blog Entries
    All false. What I called the bureaucracy is what other people call deep state,
    Wrong. That is why Donnay said you don't know what the deep state is. Because the deep state is not just "the bureaucracy". It is a cabal of highly influential people, mostly in the intelligence agencies.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Wrong. That is why Donnay said you don't know what the deep state is. Because the deep state is not just "the bureaucracy". It is a cabal of highly influential people, mostly in the intelligence agencies.
    read the thread again

Banned

Blog Entries
    read the thread again
    I just read it. You said the deep state is the bureaucracy. It isn't. therefore, you do not know what it is.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just read it. You said the deep state is the bureaucracy. It isn't. therefore, you do not know what it is.
    you can't read that fast

Bill, you're so predictable.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Is "deep state" the new phrase of the week?
    It's part of cleaning house. The news and by proxy the deep state has lost credibility because of people like Snowden and WikiLeaks. They are going to say they are going after media that are generally disinformation/limited hangouts that are designed to sell an idea to the public like the Iraq war. I think they might even package it in a way to sell a war with Russia to the American people.

Banned

Blog Entries
    you can't read that fast
    Yes I can. I can read incredibly fast. I read the thread, and made comments as I read it. I don't need to read it again. I read over 20 books a month in college. And aced my exams and courses.

Yes I can. I can read incredibly fast. I read the thread, and made comments as I read it. I don't need to read it again. I read over 20 books a month in college. And aced my exams and courses.
    You probably have read more books then my president.

"shadow government" is too saturated as a search term
    Try "CPUd".
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You probably have read more books then my president.

Seeing how he has written books, I doubt it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12