Thread: Would neocons go after Tulsi Gabbard next?

Would neocons go after Tulsi Gabbard next?

She is also very vocal opponent of US Syria war policy, US support for ISIS to fight Russia. She also visited Syria and had accused Obama regime of supporting ISIS.

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard Says The U.S. Government Is Directly Funding ISIS And Al Qaeda!

Related

Michael Flynn Resigns

16 July 2015
    Retired US general: Drones cause more damage than good
    Flynn acknowledged the US invasion of Iraq helped fuel the rise of ISIL [File]
    US President Barack Obama's former top military intelligence official has launched a scathing attack on the White House's counter-terrorism strategy, including the administration's handling of the ISIL threat in Iraq and Syria and the US military's drone war.

In a forthcoming interview with Al Jazeera English's Head to Head, retired US Lt. General Michael Flynn, who quit as head of the Pentagon's Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) in August 2014, said "there should be a different approach, absolutely" on drones.
    "When you drop a bomb from a drone… you are going to cause more damage than you are going to cause good," Flynn said.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They are already after her. When the mainstream media turns it into a hysteria, then it becomes serious.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Taking pre-election stance of "America First" were reatively easy, how Trump handles entrenched support for past years interventionist policy & neoconish interest groups would define his Presidency. He can't be investing in infrastructure at home and creating jobs, putting America first while supporting ISIS JIhadis and leading regime change interventions.

I think Tulsi can be trusted to tell the truth. People here know what happens to individuals that have a public microphone start telling the truth. First black out, next destroying their character.

My guess is she will be made to look like a conspiracy theorist or Russian sympathizer if she keeps talking. Look what they did to Dennis Kucinich. Most people only remember he believes in extra terrestrials not for fighting against the interventionist wars in middle east.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Cant say i am not surprised just like how the MSM are directly attacking Russia over Ukraine and Syria.

Only if they perceive her an actual threat to their agenda. If she were either to have a position of direct authority like Secretary of State or NSA, or she she gained enough popular traction.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 02-14-2017 at 07:38 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Shes next. MSM still wants Assad gone. MSM wants to feel as they made a difference in removing a tyrant.

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why would neocons go after Gabbard when she's controlled opposition?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge