Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Flynn Resigns

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Got the alert, was coming here to post about this. Flynn is gone.

Jesus, the guy barely survived a few weeks.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This at least will make war with Iran less likely.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This at least will make war with Iran less likely.
    Heh. I'd wait till we see the replacement.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Heh. I'd wait till we see the replacement.
    ^This and on the surface it looks like Trump caved to the media and is managing like this is the Apprentice. If he thinks he will get some love from the media's wishes he is going to be in for surprise when they do an about face like they always do and bash him for it.

glad to see him gone.

why don't these people use pre-paid cellphones? or skype with a VPN?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    glad to see him gone.

why don't these people use pre-paid cellphones? or skype with a VPN?
    Will you still be glad to see him gone if he is replaced with or the likes of a John Bolton?
    Last edited by kahless; 02-13-2017 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Jesus, the guy barely survived a few weeks.
    MSM are desperate on taking down the trump's admin.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    They don't have to do much, these people are taking themselves down.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

It's just fake news Trumpsters, all's well, move along.

This seems like a small win for pro-ISIS, anti-Russia camp.

There is some serious anger among many Dems/left wing neocons towards Russia due to Russia attacks on ISIS, Russian role in Syria/Ukraine, Russian UN vote against Israeli settlements, Putin's informing US voters about DNC-media collusion and Putin-Trump tag teams attacks on Obama.

That said, some of the cartoons of the situation from pro-Putin camp seem to cross the line and appear inappropriate:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6416911

Well, the one guy in the admin that is trying to normalize our relationship with Russia is gone. And he was fired/resigned for doing just that. This does not bode well for people rooting against our continued hostility with Russia.

Yeah, they're not going to let this go with just one resignation...

The MSM will smell a scandal here that they can sell. What did the President know and when did he know it? Who was directing those conversations?

Couple this with Trump's failed Yemen raid and they're slowly getting their own "Benghazi". Nothing will ever come of it, but it will take administration resources to defend instead of working on any agenda.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

MSM can go eat a bag of dicks. Flynn was eh, good for anti-ISIS but Iran not so much. We all know we are in a losing proposition with any president and the members picked for 2016, no matter who won. Trump has been 50/50 for me.

The media wants a witch hunt with this administration and not with Obama. Why?

This is about to get ugly. Things should smooth out once the MSM burns themselves out and wrecks their own rep.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I view this as a good change. I didn't have a good feeling about that guy. Can we get a non-warmonger now to counterbalance Mattis?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLibertyPursuit View Post
    MSM can go eat a bag of dicks. Flynn was eh, good for anti-ISIS but Iran not so much. We all know we are in a losing proposition with any president and the members picked for 2016, no matter who won. Trump has been 50/50 for me.

The media wants a witch hunt with this administration and not with Obama. Why?

This is about to get ugly. Things should smooth out once the MSM burns themselves out and wrecks their own rep.
    They did that a long time ago, but there seems to be a never ending supply of idiots in this country so I guess it doesn't matter.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Well, the one guy in the admin that is trying to normalize our relationship with Russia is gone. And he was fired/resigned for doing just that. This does not bode well for people rooting against our continued hostility with Russia.
    Trump was very above-board with the American people about wanting to improve relations with Russia during the election. I don't think that there's any need for under-the-table discussions, nor do I particularly think that it should be the National Security Adviser doing the discussing. Tillerson is supposedly friendly with the Russians, and he's the frigging Secretary of State. Public, formal talks, trips to Eastern Europe and Russia, and big fancy conferences should be amongst his first tasks.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

According to the Post, Vice Adm. Harward is a likely pick. No real info on him, but here's the article:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.73a1d9fb54ce

Edit: Wiki profile https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Harward
    Last edited by TheCount; 02-14-2017 at 08:34 AM.
    Pinochet is the model

It'll be interesting to see who comes in next. Flynn was a mixed bag in terms of foreign policy, kind of like how Trump is a mixed bag. It's hard to tell exactly what they're going to do now.

Harward grew up in Iran before the Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by milgram View Post
    Harward grew up in Iran before the Revolution
    I hope he doesn't have the same feeling towards the Iranian govt like how the Cubans who grew up in pre Castro Cuba has on the Cuban govt. Cos that would be a disaster

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Trump was very above-board with the American people about wanting to improve relations with Russia during the election. I don't think that there's any need for under-the-table discussions, nor do I particularly think that it should be the National Security Adviser doing the discussing. Tillerson is supposedly friendly with the Russians, and he's the frigging Secretary of State. Public, formal talks, trips to Eastern Europe and Russia, and big fancy conferences should be amongst his first tasks.
    Ya, which is kinda silly cos if Trump was as pro Russia as the media wants us to believe, then there would be no need for that. Also, was it really under the table? they say he did not disclose the details of the meeting to Trump asnd it seems like Pence got butthurt about it.

And why do people keep saying Tillerson is pro Russia? he was doing business with them and making money for his company, he had to be friendly with the customer. Listening to his senate confirmation hearing shows that he is not so friendly to Russia. But now he is working for the American govt, not the oil company and he would also try to be friendly withe the American govt who is very anti Russia. I really think Flynn was the closest thing they had to an ally of Russia in the whole admin and he is gone.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    He waged war on them. They're returning the favor. Collusion (of propaganda) in many areas is their preference.
    Last edited by robert68; 02-14-2017 at 10:10 AM.

Max Abrahms
    With Flynn out, the question becomes whether Trump will downgrade his emerging relationship with Moscow.

WikiLeaks
    Trump's National Security Advisor Michael Flynn resigns after destabilization campaign by US spies, Democrats, press

Max Abrahms
    NBC is calling the Flynn departure "arguably the biggest scandal involving a foreign government since Iran-Contra."

pete john
    'A Very Severe Blow': Flynn Resignation Could Hurt Trump, US-Russia Ties

pete john
    'Michael Flynn’s resignation - US establishment coup’ — RT Op-Edge
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-14-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Even without Hillary they will have their Russia hostilities on the front burner. The real traitors to the world are now out in the open front and center. Can't have world peace its bad for corruption and people might want freedom instead of security.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

This Trump v. Intelligence war is so interesting.

But if the worst they can do is a phone call with Russian ambassador on sanctions, I guess they don't have much on Trump...
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

https://twitter.com/dougstafford/sta...73533506830337

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast