Thread: FedBook bans PolandBall

Exclamation FedBook bans PolandBall

FedBook...assenholes.

Popular ‘Polandball’ Meme Page Suspended From Facebook

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/0...nded-facebook/

by Charlie Nash13 Feb 201711

“Polandball,” a popular Facebook meme page, has been permanently suspended from the platform, losing over 350,000 followers in the process.

The page, which focused on “geo-political satire,” was notified by Facebook that they would be permanently deleted on Saturday for unknown reasons.

“Hello, friends. Today Poland has received news that his old page will not be coming back. It was finally permanently deleted by Facebook on 3rd February, 2017, along with over 350,000 fans, many years of laughs and comics that are now gone forever,” declared Polandball in a statement on their replacement page, which has accumulated over 25,000 likes. “Something that you should understand is that it was not any particular group of people that got our page deleted, other than Facebook. They were the ones who decided to get rid of our page, and they did this because of the many times we were banned previously. They decided now was the time to end it.”

“We will not be giving up on Polandball and the wonderful community that has been made around it,” they continued. “Thanks to you all very much for being fans, we at Polandball love you. Please continue to support us and our misadventures in geopolitical satire.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

WTF!!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A WEBBERNET GLITCH!!! $#@! YOU, ZUCKERBERG!!! BRING BACK MUH POLAN!! POLAN WILL INTO SPACE!!11!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I just noticed this at teh link, and muh heart is of gladings to hear of futur #POLANSTRONK:
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

So its not clear, why was it banned?

Maybe this will get some more people to give up that POS fedbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    OH, KURWA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    So its not clear, why was it banned?

Maybe this will get some more people to give up that POS fedbook.
    If it weren't so useful ATM I would self-ban from FB. $#@!erberg has been pissing me off in a number of ways in recent years. (most notably the absurd censorship and over-friendly relationship with the Fedcoats)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Why doesn't some tech savvy entrepreneur start up a new facebook, and twitter for that matter?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Why doesn't some tech savvy entrepreneur start up a new facebook, and twitter for that matter?
    It stopped being about technology a long time ago.

Can you tell Polak jokes on Loserbook?

Q: How did the Germans conquer Poland so fast? A: They marched in backwards and the Polish thought they were leaving.

Q: How do you know if your in front of a Polish firing squad? A: They are standing in a circle.

Three prisoners, an American, a German, and a Polak, are scheduled to be executed by firing squad. They bring out the American and stand him in front of the pole. He points and shouts, "Tornado!" They all look and the American runs away. Next, they place the German in front of the firing squad. He yells "Earthquake!" They all hit the dust and the German escapes. Next up is the Polak. He looks around and shouts "Fire!"

Saved!

Facebook Reinstates ‘Polandball’ Comedy Page Following Breitbart Coverage

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/0...bart-coverage/

Facebook has reinstated the popular “Polandball” comedy page, following coverage of their “permanent suspension” by Breitbart News.

The page, which focuses on “geo-political satire,” was originally notified by Facebook that they would be permanently deleted on Saturday for unknown reasons.

“We’re very sorry about this mistake,” said a Facebook spokesman in an email to Breitbart Tech. “A post was removed in error, which led to the removal of the page. Both the post and page have been restored.”

Polandball announced on their reinstated Facebook page that they would be keeping both the original and the backup page in case they are removed by error again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Saved!

Facebook Reinstates ‘Polandball’ Comedy Page Following Breitbart Coverage

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/0...bart-coverage/

Facebook has reinstated the popular “Polandball” comedy page, following coverage of their “permanent suspension” by Breitbart News.

The page, which focuses on “geo-political satire,” was originally notified by Facebook that they would be permanently deleted on Saturday for unknown reasons.

“We’re very sorry about this mistake,” said a Facebook spokesman in an email to Breitbart Tech. “A post was removed in error, which led to the removal of the page. Both the post and page have been restored.”

Polandball announced on their reinstated Facebook page that they would be keeping both the original and the backup page in case they are removed by error again in the future.
    #pathetic