Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Steve Bannon: American Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    No comic book necessary. The narrative I put before you is documented. I recommend the following:

1. Tragedy and Hope
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/09450...adegy+and+hope
    2. The Creature from Jekyl Island
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/09129...+jekyll+island
    3. Confessions of an Economic Hitman
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/04522...y+john+perkins
    4. Wall Street, Banks and Foreign Policy by Murray Rothbard
    https://mises.org/library/wall-stree...reign-policy-0

Truth is stranger than fiction.

I don't know the Perkins or Rothbard, but the other two don't support your thesis. In fact, Griffin solidly supports the view of H.E. Panqui and me.

The history of how the Deep State developed is interesting, but it doesn't really tell you what it is today. The concept of a guy or a handful of guys at the top of an ever-expanding pyramid made sense in 1913, or even 1953, but it's absurd today after the advent of the internet, the proliferation of communications technology and the shifts in wealth and power that have resulted. There are various centers of power trying to capture different parts of the apparatus, sometimes in agreement with one another, sometimes at odds.

The person who goes directly after the Fed and by extension its offshoots the CIA and the MIC is the person who will tear it all down. trump and Bannon have not shown any intent to do anything about that.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    I don't know the Perkins or Rothbard, but the other two don't support your thesis. In fact, Griffin solidly supports the view of H.E. Panqui and me.

The history of how the Deep State developed is interesting, but it doesn't really tell you what it is today. The concept of a guy or a handful of guys at the top of an ever-expanding pyramid made sense in 1913, or even 1953, but it's absurd today after the advent of the internet, the proliferation of communications technology and the shifts in wealth and power that have resulted. There are various centers of power trying to capture different parts of the apparatus, sometimes in agreement with one another, sometimes at odds.

The person who goes directly after the Fed and by extension its offshoots the CIA and the MIC is the person who will tear it all down. trump and Bannon have not shown any intent to do anything about that.
    Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins, is essential; everyone on the forum should make this a must-read priority.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post

You are correct that the Deep State has many more front organizations and keys to power than it used to but it is still dominated by the Wall Street Paper Money/Debt Cartel. The nexus of Banking Families and Industrialists (who got in on the Money Racket) own the U.S. Government. The families don't always agree but the truth is that the Warburgs, Schiffs, Morgans, Rockefellers, Vanderbilts, Rothchilds, Goldmans, Sachs, etc. control the money. They pull the puppet strings and place loyal vassals (puppets, way outside there paygrade, with heavy dirt for blackmail) at the primary organs of the Deep State. BTW I forgot a few: In addition to the core players in the US: Fed, CIA, NSA, NATO, Cable News, New York Times, Washington Post. There are many Deep State entities around the world: UN, EU,Trilateral Commission, CFR, Bilderberg Group, Davos, Bank of International Settlements, Bohemien Grove, etc.

All of these entities are controlled by the Money Trust. The Banking Families put there family members and the obedient in positions to control and maintain their family empires. The most trusted vassals are rewarded with marriage into the family.

Hence the treatment Dr. Paul got when he tried to take away their piggy bank.

To your point on Bannon (and Trump). We will see what they do now that #DeepStategate has been exposed. We won't have to wait long to see which side they are on.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    To your point on Bannon (and Trump). We will see what they do now that #DeepStategate has been exposed. We won't have to wait long to see which side they are on.

...gumba, any honest, intellectually-curious citizen (granted, they are somewhat rare and apparently none operate in your close circle) knows that the stinking, rotten, insane, etc., monetary order (the linchpin of your 'deep-state' and EVERY other 'state') under which we are en$laved and abu$ed/tortured/etc. is loooooooooooooong-standing...it has been evident to the more aware and intelligent among us for decades, centuries...

...that your OBVIOUS miserable, goddamned fool puppet/or worse, trump, and his underling$ have NEVER, to my knowledge, uttered an intelligent criticism of/proposal to remedy this abomination in their 60-70 years on the planet...well...pardon me for sneering at you in disgust, but it's obvious to anyone not a naive fool, republican-radio-brainwashed zombie, government-school teacher , etc. assorted republicrat chucklehead, 'which $ide they are on'.. ...good grief, gumba!..
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 03-14-2017 at 05:34 AM.

Apparently Congressman Steve King is also out promoting Steve Bannon's favorite book, The Camp of the Saints.

Why dont these boys just stick to the classics? Mein Kampf!

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    Apparently Congressman Steve King is also out promoting Steve Bannon's favorite book, The Camp of the Saints.

Steve King: American Patriot.

gumba works the pom-poms: The Neoconservative Movement is a real thing with an (Trotskyite) ideology, founding members, and news organs (The Weekly Standard and company). They hate Trump. I wouldn't have started this thread if the Necons were in Trumps corner. Their hatred for him in the election was so obvious. #nevertrumpers

[in my best gomer pyle imitation:..."goooolly!..the neoconservatives are bad and they hate trump...so trump must be good...gooooolly...the establishment is bad and they hate trump...so trump must be good...gooooolly...the media is bad and they hate trump...so trump must be good...goooolly....the liberals are bad and they hate trump...so trump must be good...goooooolly"...]

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post

...gumba, any honest, intellectually-curious citizen (granted, they are somewhat rare and apparently none operate in your close circle) knows that the stinking, rotten, insane, etc., monetary order (the linchpin of your 'deep-state' and EVERY other 'state') under which we are en$laved and abu$ed/tortured/etc. is loooooooooooooong-standing...it has been evident to the more aware and intelligent among us for decades, centuries...

...that your OBVIOUS miserable, goddamned fool puppet/or worse, trump, and his underling$ have NEVER, to my knowledge, uttered an intelligent criticism of/proposal to remedy this abomination in their 60-70 years on the planet...well...pardon me for sneering at you in disgust, but it's obvious to anyone not a naive fool, republican-radio-brainwashed zombie, government-school teacher , etc. assorted republicrat chucklehead, 'which $ide they are on'.. ...good grief, gumba!..
    Sounds like a lot of opinion backed up by nothing. Trump has spoken out against the Monetary (Dis)Order even if he's no Austrian:

"Bringing back the gold standard would be very hard to do, but boy would it be wonderful. We'd have a standard on which to base our money." - Donald J Trump GQ 2016
    In some ways, I like the gold standard and there is something very nice about it but you have to go back at the right time... We used to have a very solid country because it was based on a gold standard for it. We do not have that anymore. There is something very nice about the concept of that. It would be very hard to do at this point and one of the problems is we do not have the gold. Other places have the gold." - Donald J. Trump with WMUR-TV, New Hampshire, in a segment called ‘Conversation with the Candidate’, published on March 31, 2015
    Last edited by Gumba of Liberty; 03-16-2017 at 02:17 PM.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post

It takes breathtaking intellect and wit to compare your political foes to Hitler. +1 for originality
    Last edited by Gumba of Liberty; 03-16-2017 at 01:38 PM.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

gumba works the pom-poms: The Neoconservative Movement is a real thing with an (Trotskyite) ideology, founding members, and news organs (The Weekly Standard and company). They hate Trump. I wouldn't have started this thread if the Necons were in Trumps corner. Their hatred for him in the election was so obvious. #nevertrumpers

[in my best gomer pyle imitation:..."goooolly!..the neoconservatives are bad and they hate trump...so trump must be good...gooooolly...the establishment is bad and they hate trump...so trump must be good...gooooolly...the media is bad and they hate trump...so trump must be good...goooolly....the liberals are bad and they hate trump...so trump must be good...goooooolly"...]
    Turning a complex issue into nonsense, once again, but at least you admit my point, finally. The Neocons hate Trump & Bannon. Neocons = Perpetual War. The enemy of my enemy (perpetual war) is my friend. Especially when they are both dead set on ripping each other to pieces.

P.S. "Knocking out" CIA trained and funded ISIS is not perpetual war. Trump/Bannon are not non-interventionists BUT they are also not crazed Neocons dead set on starting WWIII.
    Last edited by Gumba of Liberty; 03-16-2017 at 01:40 PM.

....the gumba alex jones republican-radio hypothesis: Neocons = Perpetual War

h.e.'s hypothesis (already proven beyond reasonable doubt ): Neocons=Perpetual War=Goddamned Fools=Trump/Bannon/etc. assorted Radio Republican Peckerheads Galore

[...good god, have i been punked or botted?!...i should've known when he/she/it said i had a ?'tightly closed isolationist mind' even as his/her/its hero trump was busily isolating us (using 'travel bans,' etc.,) from 'darkies' all over the planet!..]
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 03-17-2017 at 04:42 PM.

....the gumba Dr. Paul hypothesis: Neocons = Perpetual War
    Fixed it for ya

Bannon uses CPAC to call for Ending the Fed #LFG

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789