Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rep. Maxine Waters: Trump Must Be Impeached Because Putin Invaded Korea!

Rep. Maxine Waters: Trump Must Be Impeached Because Putin Invaded Korea!

It is often not fully understood just how ignorant most US Representatives are when it comes to the finer details of foreign policy. Members get their news from an even narrower pool of information than many Americans, who are by and large abandoning the mainstream media. They read the Washington Post or they rely on their staffers, who read the Washington Post. Most Members enjoy being considered experts in the issues upon which they are voting, but the fact is they are very poorly informed.

However, there are gradations of moderately badly informed to "whaaat??!?? Did she really say that???" badly informed.

Those are the murky waters we often navigate when we sample the wit and wisdom of Rep. Maxine Waters, a 13 term Democrat from Los Angeles.

In a press conference last Friday, Rep. Waters did not disappoint. Asked by the media why she called for the impeachment of President Trump when he has not yet been a month in office, Rep. Waters replied, "I am not calling for the impeachment yet. He's doing it himself."

She continued:

Let me just say the statement I made was a statement in response to questions and pleas that I am getting from many citizens across this country. What are we going to do? How can a president, who is acting in the manner that he's acting, whether he's talking about the travel ban, the way that he's talking to Muslims, or whether he's talking about his relationship to Putin, and the Kremlin -- and knowing that they have hacked our D-triple-C -- DNC, and knowing that he is responsible for supplying the bombs that killed innocent children and families in, um – in, um– yeah, in Aleppo.

And the fact that he is wrapping his arms around Putin while Putin is continuing to advance into Korea -- I think that he is leading himself into that kind of position where folks will begin to ask, what are we going to do? And the answer is going to be, eventually, we've got to do something about him. We cannot continue to have a president who's acting in this manner. It's dangerous to the United States of America.

Watching the video, the word "Aleppo" was thrown at her from the press corps when she couldn't remember where she was (falsely) accusing Putin of killing innocent women and children.

But what was a real attention-getter was her accusation that President Trump must be impeached because President Putin invaded Korea. The conspiracy theorists angry about Hillary's loss have invented all manner of bizarre explanations accusing Putin of masterminding the Trump victory, but thus far no one has accused Putin of invading Korea.

She meant "Crimea" you might say. Don't be so sure. Members should be given a blank map whenever they talk with presumed authority about anywhere abroad. They should be forced to find the place they are about to start talking about before the microphone is switched on. If they can't, they shouldn't.

Watch for yourself:

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...invaded-korea/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Support mandatory IQ tests for you elected officials!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I'll second that.

Is there a test for Common Sense?
    There is no spoon.

Id settle for breathalyzer tests.

They will keep electing her too.

Impeach Maxine Waters.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    They will keep electing her too.
    This is what happens when you buy into the left right paradigm. This is the same reason why people like Lindsey Graham keeps getting re elected. Also, to be fair to her, she said Korea? not Korea!. It is clear that she was unsure about her answer and was trying to say Crimea unlike Rand who tells you with a straight confident face that the FBI caught Iraqi immigrants who wanted to attack within the US with missiles.

Both were caught spreading establishment propaganda but only one will get criticized for it around here. This is the sort of mindset that makes voters to continue voting lying politicians back into govt.
    Last edited by juleswin; 02-07-2017 at 06:09 AM.

America! What an amazing country. Only in America could our leaders bomb an actual country with actual bombs and kill actual people, and still not be able to find the the country they are bombing on a map....

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    America! What an amazing country. Only in America could our leaders bomb an actual country with actual bombs and kill actual people, and still not be able to find the the country they are bombing on a map....
    Plagiarized onto a 3x5 card for son to share with his history class today...

America! What an amazing country. Only in America could our leaders bomb an actual country with actual bombs and kill actual people, and still not be able to find the the country they their predecessors are bombing bombed on a map....
    FIFY

Our leaders? Maxine Waters was just entering high school (12 yrs old) when we started bombing Korea. I think its a bit of a stretch to consider her one of the leader who bombed Korea. Also, there is no evidence that she or any other leader for that matter cannot locate Korea on a map. The only evidence in the OP is that she sometimes confuses Korea with Crimea which is actually not that crazy. Both places are 2 syllable words with K sounding names.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    FIFY

Our leaders? Maxine Waters was just entering high school (12 yrs old) when we started bombing Korea. I think its a bit of a stretch to consider her one of the leader who bombed Korea. Also, there is no evidence that she or any other leader for that matter cannot locate Korea on a map. The only evidence in the OP is that she sometimes confuses Korea with Crimea which is actually not that crazy. Both places are 2 syllable words with K sounding names.
    This is inexcusable. First there are 2 Koreas. Second Putin would not attack Kim Jong-un.

This is inexcusable. First there are 2 Koreas. Second Putin would not attack Kim Jong-un.
    We all mistype and misspeak. I am sure if I look through your posting history, I would find a few instances where you have used "your" instead of "you're" or "there" instead of "their" or vice versa. My point is that she misspoke and was trying to say Crimea instead of Korea, a place where Putin annexed.

We all mistype and misspeak. I am sure if I look through your posting history, I would find a few instances where you have used "your" instead of "you're" or "there" instead of "their" or vice versa. My point is that she misspoke and was trying to say Crimea instead of Korea, a place where Putin annexed.
    OK, where is the limit? At what point she could be considered a bubblehead? Do I need a Maxine-English dictionary when listening to her?

OK, where is the limit? At what point she could be considered a bubblehead? Do I need a Maxine-English dictionary when listening to her?
    Lol. That would be a tough read.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you really not see how someone could confuse Korea with Crimea? Not saying she is not an air head but this error is not an indication of her being a bubble head. Even my young self have brain freezes every once in a while where I cannot think of a word in my head. At 78, I am sure I will get way more of that.

Her and Sheila Jackson "Wikipedia" Lee should get together and go bowling.

Do you really not see how someone could confuse Korea with Crimea? Not saying she is not an air head but this error is not an indication of her being a bubble head. Even my young self have brain freezes every once in a while where I cannot think of a word in my head. At 78, I am sure I will get way more of that.
    Another reason for her not to be in congress anymore or at least not to make public statements. She could stick to voting for all I care.

Utterly clueless. As the article comments, I doubt she could find any of these places on a blank map.

First, "the word "Aleppo" was thrown at her from the press corps when she couldn't remember where she was (falsely) accusing Putin of killing innocent women and children."

Followed by "her accusation that President Trump must be impeached because President Putin invaded Korea."

Unfortunately her ignorant idiocy is not unique, but all too common on capital hill. As the author accurately states,
    "It is often not fully understood just how ignorant most US Representatives are when it comes to the finer details of foreign policy. ... They read the Washington Post or they rely on their staffers, who read the Washington Post."

Just for kicks, some more Maxine Waters brilliance:

170 million jobs to be lost.

"I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion." - my personal favorite.

"Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal will be about socializing...uh, um...Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies."

"It's time for the bully pulpit of the White House to bring the gangstas in, put them around the table and let them know that if they don't come up with loan modifications and keep people in their homes that they've worked so hard for, we're gonna tax them out of business."
    Last edited by AZJoe; 02-08-2017 at 12:24 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

This is what happens when you buy into the left right paradigm. This is the same reason why people like Lindsey Graham keeps getting re elected. Also, to be fair to her, she said Korea? not Korea!. It is clear that she was unsure about her answer and was trying to say Crimea unlike Rand who tells you with a straight confident face that the FBI caught Iraqi immigrants who wanted to attack within the US with missiles.

Both were caught spreading establishment propaganda but only one will get criticized for it around here. This is the sort of mindset that makes voters to continue voting lying politicians back into govt.
    I am not convinced she knows the difference between Crimea and Korea.

My point is that she misspoke and was trying to say Crimea instead of Korea, a place where Putin annexed.
    Defending the false Propaganda?

Russia did not invade Crimea..
    nor did they annex it .

They were requested,, and they defended Crimea from the Ukrainian Nazis.

People there voted overwhelmingly for Russian alliance.

Why do you support Nazis?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Defending the false Propaganda?

Russia did not invade Crimea..
    nor did they annex it .

They were requested,, and they defended Crimea from the Ukrainian Nazis.

People there voted overwhelmingly for Russian alliance.

Why do you support Nazis?
    I have been very careful with my words lately cos I am trying very hard not to leave an easy opening for an easy retort to my posts.

I actually did not say Russia "invaded" Crimea, I said they annexed it. To annex a territory is "to incorporate (territory) into the domain of a city, country, or state". I am one of the biggest supporter of Russia on this website and even I would have to admit that is what they did.

Now, you don't have to be a Maxine Waters apologist to understand that she misspoke and ?bout me supporting Nazis? I don't know where you are getting this from.

So much fear to shovel, it is no wonder that they get confused.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I am not convinced she knows the difference between Crimea and Korea.
    Well, I have a feeling that there is nothing I can do to convince u

Well, I have a feeling that there is nothing I can do to convince u
    so ,, you believe she knows the difference.
    what point are you defending?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I'd prefer not to call them leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    so ,, you believe she knows the difference.
    what point are you defending?
    Yes I believe that if I had the words Korea and Crimea on a piece of paper and then asked her, which of these two places has asian people in it and which one has white people in it. And which one was just annexed by Russia recently, she would be able to place the pointer on Crimea.

No kidding. Maxine Waters should be able to measure her words more carefully.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Yes I believe that if I had the words Korea and Crimea on a piece of paper and then asked her, which of these two places has asian people in it and which one has white people in it. And which one was just annexed by Russia recently, she would be able to place the pointer on Crimea.
    You are holding her to a very high standard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast