Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Video) Hot blonde Swedish girls, fake news, rape stats, refugees, alt right and riots

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Yup assange a white guy.

Had he been a rapey 30 year old refugee he would have gotten counseling.
    Not true, if u asked people in Europe, they would tell u that not only are the refugees not arrested. They are put in special prisons where they are give 72 blond and hot(this is for u jimdrake) virgin women to do whatever they want to do.

This is what my friends who have had a run in with the Swedish PD tell me. One guy was treated for exhaustion and dehydration cos he actually forgot to eat and drink the whole time.

True story I swear.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Laugh it up. Europe turning anti migrant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I will wait patiently for ChristianAnarchist to revive this thread with actual pictures of actual hot blondes.
    Challenge accepted...

BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post
    It can all be traced back to the band Abba and their meteoric rise to superstardom with $#@!ty Swedish pop songs.
    You won't believe it, but I was actually waiting for someone to make this sort of a reference to ABBA.

I had a girlfriend who liked ABBA. Needless to say, that relationship went nowhere.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

i wish people would stop calling these people immigrants...

they're REFUGEES.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    You won't believe it, but I was actually waiting for someone to make this sort of a reference to ABBA.

I had a girlfriend who liked ABBA. Needless to say, that relationship went nowhere.
    Was it because of your bad taste in music?

Mindless pop music is doesn't necessarily mean bad music, some of the best threads on this forum revolves around mindless chatter.

Oh I believe it, the assocition was just so OBVIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    some of the best threads on this forum revolves around mindless chatter.
    Even the threads started by obvious shills are quite valuable. Taking the site down for half a day was a brilliant idea too.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post

they're REFUGEES.
    Refugees from what? What are they running from?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Refugees from what? What are they running from?
    Given what a criminally overwhelmed hell-hole MX tends to be, you might want to reconsider your question. Between the drug cartels and the government (which is worse?), I cannot blame people for wanting to come here.

Given our overseas escapades of the past 70 years, give or take, I am honestly surprised that we have not turned out guns to MX. Shoot, if there was a single valid nation in whose business we might stick our noses, it is Mexico. Forget the rest - go in, slaughter their government people to the last man, install a "proper" government (har har har...) and annex MX as the 51st state. In conjunction with the elimination of the American welfare state, there should be ever decreasing motive for anyone to want to come here. There'd be "freedom" such as the Mexicans have never known, opportunity, and ostensibly safety. Why move to the cold, cold north when you've got all you could ever want in the Sonora?

Seriously, I am surprised we've not yet undertaken the "straightening out" of the Mexicans. It cannot be world opinion that stops us. After all, we march into all manner of other nations, kill by the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, and don't seem to much care what others think, so how could it be that we would leave MX alone because of world opinion? There must be another element at work, and I believe I know what it is. Anyone else have any spec. on this?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    They don't report it. Duh.
    So then your immigrant rape stats are just made up?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

//
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post

they're REFUGEES.
    That is a Good Point. One that should be considered, rather than spoon fed by propagandists.

Refugees,, People seeking refuge..
    As opposed to those who voluntarily relocate by choice.

There is a difference,, and just what they are seeking refuge from is something to consider.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

How did this topic end up in personal defense?

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9...y-rape-january

Germany's Migrant Rape Crisis: January 2017
    Tolerating a "rape culture" to sustain a politically correct stance on mass migration
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    How did this topic end up in personal defense?
    it's an Alt-right thing. this time.

Refugees have the right to self defense, as well as do immigrants, migrants and tourists.

Every Human has a right to be armed..

Every Gun law/infringement is a violation of human rights.
    Every such law ever conceived was to keep weapons form those considered inferior,,

often dehumanizing the individual being so deprived.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Refugee no-go zones where police fear to tread
    hand grade attack , and live hand grenades found in parks in Stockholm and Malmo
    refugee riots in Rinkeby Stockholm
    left wing sjw journalist beaten and robbed by refugees Stockholm
    Swedish government library bans book critical of mass immigration
    Swedish paramedics demand military equipment in order to enter no go refugee zones
    Sweden refuses to prosecute refugee who raped his child bride
    Sympathy for ISIS ideology rising amongst "refugees"
    Swedes fear leaving house at night. Fear social and government ramifications of speaking out.
    All this in the last ten days. but it all makes Sweden "stronger"

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017.../#gsc.tab%20=0
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12