Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dirty Vaccines: Every Human Vaccine Tested Was Contaminated With Metals and Debris in New Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    All of the reported "chemicals" have a high toxicity.
    You are right- carbon (C), salt (Na+Cl), and oxygen (O) can be extremely deadly.
    My bad, I thought that the word "chemical" has a slightly different meaning (I don't think I'll even learn English as good as my native language - Dutch)...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Recently, a scientific looking paper was published, showing that when cellular barriers are exposed to metal nanoparticles (like that found by the Italian “scientists”), cause damage to the DNA of developing brain cells. This makes it more likely that these nanoparticles cause neurodegenerative conditions, including Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.

During their interactions with cell membranes, key cell processes are altered. In addition to affecting the directly exposed cells, the nanoparticles also detrimentally affect neighbouring cells in a manner similar to radiation-induced bystander effect: https://www.nanowerk.com/nanotechnol...wsid=49854.php
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234