Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Vaccines: Every Human Vaccine Tested Was Contaminated With Metals and Debris in New Stud

Exclamation Dirty Vaccines: Every Human Vaccine Tested Was Contaminated With Metals and Debris in New Stud

Dirty Vaccines: Every Human Vaccine Tested Was Contaminated With Metals and Debris in New Study

Thursday, February 2nd 2017 at 1:15 am
    Written By: Celeste McGovern

Researchers examining 44 samples of 30 different vaccines found dangerous contaminants, including red blood cells in one vaccine and metal toxicants in every single sample tested – except in one animal vaccine.

Using extremely sensitive new technologies not used in vaccine manufacturing, Italian scientists reported they were “baffled” by their discoveries which included single particles and aggregates of organic debris including red cells of human or possibly animal origin and metals including lead, tungsten, gold, and chromium, that have been linked to autoimmune disease and leukemia.

In the study, published this week in the International Journal of Vaccines and Vaccination, the researchers led by Antoinetta Gatti, of the National Council of Research of Italy and the Scientific Director of Nanodiagnostics, say their results “show the presence of micro- and nano-sized particulate matter composed of inorganic elements in vaccine samples” not declared in the products’ ingredients lists.

Lead particles were found in the cervical cancer vaccines, Gardasil and Cevarix, for example, and in the seasonal flu vaccine Aggripal manufactured by Novartis as well as in the Meningetec vaccine meant to protect against meningitis C.

Samples of an infant vaccine called Infarix Hexa (against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, hepatitis B, poliomyelitis and haemophilus influenzae type B) manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline was found to contain stainless steel, tungsten and a gold-zinc aggregate.

Other metal contaminants included platinum, silver, bismuth, iron, and chromium. Chromium (alone or in alloy with iron and nickel) was identified in 25 of the human vaccines from Italy and France that were tested.

GSK’s Fluarix vaccine for children three years and older contained 11 metals and aggregates of metals. Similar aggregates to those identified in the vaccines have been shown to be prevalent in cases of leukemia, the researchers noted.

Read more: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/dir...nd-debris-new-
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We should not worry about these small and otherwise undetectable quantities.

Your Quack.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    We should not worry about these small and otherwise undetectable quantities.

You're a Quack.
    FIFY. Is Zippy rubbing off on you?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

At parts per trillion you can find anything in everything. In their chart for Table 3- which lists amounts of "debris" they found most "contaminants" list fewer than ten particles (molecules) of each in the entire vaccine. Worthless information.

The paper: http://medcraveonline.com/IJVV/IJVV-04-00072.php
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-02-2017 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    At parts per trillion you can find anything in everything. In their chart for Table 3- which lists amounts of "debris" they found most "contaminants" list fewer than ten particles (molecules) in the entire vaccine. Worthless information. http://medcraveonline.com/IJVV/IJVV-04-00072.php
    If they purport these vaccines are safe, then they need to be free of contaminants and clean. The problem is they are now proven they aren't free of contaminants and clean.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    If they purport these vaccines are safe, then they need to be free of contaminants and clean. The problem is they are now proven they aren't free of contaminants and clean.

At parts per trillion, nothing in the universe is "pure" and "free of contaminants and clean".

How small is one part per trillion?

http://www.ci.st-helens.or.us/dwff/p...-parts-million

Another way to try and see this in your minds eye, if you were to take a single grain of granulated sugar and drop it in this Olympic pool, that is one part per trillion!
    One grain of sugar in an entire Olympic sized pool of water. Now consider how small a vaccine is and you are talking individual molecules. A couple molecules of iron or other "contaminant" added to your entire body will have absolutely zero impact on your health.

One Olympic swimming pool is 2.5 million liters. A flu vaccine is 0.5 ml. That means our pool contains the equivalent of 5,000,000,000 vaccines. Now divide that single sugar grain into that many pieces. That is how "contaminated" they found vaccines to be.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-02-2017 at 02:02 PM.

At parts per trillion you can find anything in everything. In their chart for Table 3- which lists amounts of "debris" they found most "contaminants" list fewer than ten particles (molecules) in the entire vaccine. Worthless information. http://medcraveonline.com/IJVV/IJVV-04-00072.php
    Just about to say this but evil zippy beat me to it. When you let zippy sound like the sane person, we all lose on this forum. Finding trace amount of some toxic metal like Iron in vaccines is not a call for alarm. You rarely find 100% purity in nature, so why expect to find it in man made vaccines.

Other metal contaminants included platinum, silver, bismuth, iron, and chromium. Chromium (alone or in alloy with iron and nickel) was identified in 25 of the human vaccines from Italy and France that were tested.

This is not the standard they use for "safe", because it is impossible to meet that standard.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This is not the standard they use for "safe", because it is impossible to meet that standard.

I think she got it CPUd, no need to pile on anymore. But if we were to pile on, I was going to suggest that the organic garden that she probably have in her yard produces more heavy metals from one harvest than all the vaccines the typical adult would ever get in their lifetime. And when I talk about heavy metals, I am not talking about heavy metals like iron which is actually essential for human survival but your garden probably have more lead and mercury that the vaccine you get.

Think about that next time you are biting into that home grown carrot. Lets not start with the air you breathe cos depending on where you live you could be getting mulitple heavy metal doses of vaccine every day you go out for a walk.

Getting off the pile now

Breaking Interview: Lead Author of 'Dirty Vaccines' Study Speaks Out

Saturday, February 4th 2017 at 11:30 am
    Written By: James Lyons-Weiler

A follow up from a recent report, "Dirty Vaccines: Every Human Vaccine Tested Was Contaminated With Metals and Debris in New Study"

In a remarkable new study with potentially immediate and earth-shattering effects on the vaccine industry and the regulatory agencies that oversee their safety, researchers at the National Council of Research of Italy and the International Clean Water Institute, USA have found extensive and inexplicable widespread contamination of vaccines with particles that, according to the authors of the study, clearly should not be present.

The study, published in the International Journal of Vaccines and Vaccination, examined 30 vaccines (44 samples in total), and found particulate matter, in aggregates and clusters. The composition of those clusters, the researchers say, are consistent with “burnt waste”. They also found red blood cells of unknown origin, and extensive metal contamination, including lead, chromium and tungsten.

These findings come at time when vaccines are under increasing attack for their likely role in sudden-onset and long-term disorders, including autism, ADHD. HPV vaccines have been linked to Guillan-Barre syndrome, premature ovarian failure (sterility). There is also now a consistent pattern of reports of contamination of vaccines with unwanted viruses and retroviruses, residue from human and pig tissues, and pathogens like bacteria. And while ongoing controversies surround both the vaccine safety science, the US District Court (Eastern Pennsylvania) is reviewing allegations that Merck spiked human serum samples with rabbit antibodies to increase the apparent efficacy of their MMR vaccine to avoid entry of competitor’s vaccines into the market.

The authors are certain that no contaminants of this type should be present in any vaccine. In fact, in the one veterinary vaccine tested, the results came back clean – no particulates, aggregates, clusters, metals, or red blood cells.

Lead author Dr. Antonietta Gatti was kind enough to engage Dr. James Lyons-Weiler, CEO of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge (ipaknowledge.org), and author of “The Environmental and Genetic Causes of Autism (Skyhorse, 2016)” in an interview on their study.

JLW: Your study has remarkable finding that could have, and some say should have, profound and immediate impact on public health policies around the globe. What was your motivation for the study?

AG: In fact, we did not have any motivation, at least at the beginning. Our analyses on vaccines started by accident about fifteen years ago when the university hospital of Mainz (Germany) asked us to analyze samples of an anti-allergy vaccine they administered. Their problem was the formation of painful swellings around the injection point, and those wheals would not go away.

JLW: What did you find?

AG: With our electron-microscope technique we analyzed the samples of both vaccines and wheals and found solid particles inside both of them. Those particles should not have been there.

JLW: What were you most surprised to find?

AG: We had never questioned the purity of vaccines before. In fact, for us the problem did not even exist. All injectable solutions had to be perfectly pure and that was an act of faith on which it sounded impossible to have doubts. For that reason, we repeated our analyses several times to be certain. In the end, we accepted the evidence.

JLW: What is the medical significance of finding aggregates and clusters in the vaccines you studied?

AG: Certainly the particles, be they isolated, aggregated or clustered, are not supposed to be there. They are foreign bodies our tissues can’t recognize and, because of that, they are perceived as potential enemies. The biological reactions are expected to be fairly complicated, with macrophages that try to engulf them the way they do normally with bacteria and parasites. Unfortunately, though, the particles we found then and keep finding now in vaccines are not biodegradable. So, all macrophages’ efforts are useless and, also depending on the chemical elements involved, the particles may be especially toxic. Cytokines and pro-inflammatory substances in general are released and a granulation tissue forms enveloping the particles. This involves inflammation, and, in the long run, such a chronic condition can lead to cancer.

In the case of vaccines, besides the local problem we checked for Mainz, there are three more possibilities: one, the most likely, is that those particles spread throughout the body and, because of their small quantity in such a comparatively huge volume, they don’t immediately trigger any clinically visible reaction. The next, certainly rarer, possibility is that they are carried by the blood and move to the central nervous system and, more in particular, to some of the different compartments of the brain. Depending on the point they reach, the reaction is obviously different. So, conditions like, among others, autism are impossible to rule out a priori.

The last possibility is that particles or other contaminants reach the microbiota. In that case, unlike what happens with the brain whose reactions become visible in a few hours, nothing can be seen before weeks or a few months. The bacteria that form our microbiota are essential to synthesize enzymes, many of which are indispensable for the proper functioning of some of the numerous activities of the brain. If that is the case, that production can be wrong and the chemistry of the enzymes be not what it should be. The supply of enzymes containing, for instance, mercury or other pollutants takes time to be delivered and that’s why the reaction is not immediately detectable.

JLW: Who funded the study?

AG: Besides for very rare cases where groups of citizens have approach us to analyze samples, and, once, a prosecutor’s office repaid our expenses, we put our own money into this research.

JLW: How do you suppose those substances got into the vaccines?

AG: That’s a question we can’t answer. The only way would be to be able to inspect the laboratories where vaccines are produced, but no pharmaceutical company would allow us. Generally speaking, GMP, i.e. the procedures of good manufacturing practice those laboratories are obliged to follow, are focused on organic and biological matter, but disregard inorganic particulate.

JLW: Can you tell us why you think it looks like a mixture of residues from "burnt waste"?

AG: When you burn waste, the particles produced are made of different substances that are rarely seen in combination. In some cases, unusual mixtures of different elements are simply due to chance, depending on the atoms or small molecules that come mutually in touch, and, at least in a number of circumstances we keep coming across, particles with an odd composition is what is present also in vaccines. That does not mean that the origin is the same.

JLW: Is there any reason why government agencies do not routinely perform such screening?

AG: An embarrassing question. Do you mind if I don’t answer?

JLW: Correct me if I'm wrong, but you reported that the veterinarian animal vaccine was clean, but the human vaccines are contaminated. Why do you think this is so?

AG: As a matter of fact, Feligen, the only vaccine for veterinary use we analyzed, proved to be free from particles. I have no explanation for that. The only thing I can say is that it is evidently possible to produce a clean vaccine.

JLW: What do you say to people who are concerned that you didn’t run any “control” samples?

AG: I wonder how they can say that. Of course I did.

JLW: Do you think the aluminum levels in pediatric vaccines are safe?

AG: Aluminum is notoriously toxic. Babies are probably more likely to be affected by levels of aluminum seen in vaccine, but aluminum is unsafe in any case.

JLW: What must be done about this?

AG: From my point of view, which is a merely technical one, it’s easy: you learn how to check vaccines, you are properly taught to understand what you see and you forbid polluted vaccines to be distributed. This would immediately ensure that producers take appropriate counter-measures, for example by working in a truly clean environment and by carrying out their analyses the way that should be done.

JLW: Is there anything else you would like the general public to know?

AG: The only things I can say is be properly informed and always ask for the evidence of what you hear say. Always read the leaflets that are mandatorily contained in the vaccine packaging and that the doctor is obliged to make you read. Always pose all the questions that you feel like posing, and do not be satisfied if they do not really respond to everything you want to know. Never make acts of faith and never trust who do. Don’t ever give your health, and the health of your children, to anyone.
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/bre...udy-speaks-out

At parts per trillion, nothing in the universe is "pure" and "free of contaminants and clean".
    Except that they claim that one of the vaccines they tested had no contamination detected. An obvious control sample would be to test distilled water.

JLW: Correct me if I'm wrong, but you reported that the veterinarian animal vaccine was clean, but the human vaccines are contaminated. Why do you think this is so?

AG: As a matter of fact, Feligen, the only vaccine for veterinary use we analyzed, proved to be free from particles. I have no explanation for that. The only thing I can say is that it is evidently possible to produce a clean vaccine.

JLW: What do you say to people who are concerned that you didn’t run any “control” samples?

AG: I wonder how they can say that. Of course I did.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 02-06-2017 at 02:07 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

How small is one part per trillion?

http://www.ci.st-helens.or.us/dwff/p...-parts-million

One grain of sugar in an entire Olympic sized pool of water. Now consider how small a vaccine is and you are talking individual molecules. A couple molecules of iron or other "contaminant" added to your entire body will have absolutely zero impact on your health.

One Olympic swimming pool is 2.5 million liters. A flu vaccine is 0.5 ml. That means our pool contains the equivalent of 5,000,000,000 vaccines. Now divide that single sugar grain into that many pieces. That is how "contaminated" they found vaccines to be.
    Wow, seriously?? Your going to compare swimming in an Olympic pool to muscular injections into tiny infants with known toxins? Great logic, once again.

The diseases they vaccinate for come into our system through the air or contaminated food. Injecting these viruses along with known adjuvants and now unknown toxins like aluminum is hardly comparable to swimming in a dirty pool. But then logic never was your strong suit....

Alum has high neurotoxic potential, and planning administration of continuously escalating doses of this poorly biodegradable adjuvant in the population should be carefully evaluated by regulatory agencies since the compound may be insidiously unsafe. It is likely that good tolerance to alum may be challenged by a variety of factors including overimmunization, Blood Brain Barrier (BBB) immaturity, individual susceptibility factors, and aging that may be associated with both subtle BBB alterations and a progressive increase of CCL2 production.
    Source: Slow CCL2-dependent translocation of biopersistent particles from muscle to brain. Khan – BMC Med. 2013; 11: 99
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

If zippy wants to take double shots of thimerosal, I could care less. Hell, I might even buy the first round. This isn't the problem. It is people like zippy forcing me and mine to inject this crap into our systems. Forcing any medical procedure, where there are risks (even if slight) of death or serious bodily injury, should have been settled in the Nuremberg trials. Now it is just common practice. I don't care if these vaccines are the single greatest benefit to all of humanity, I shouldn't be forced to partake when there are known risks. I should choose to partake after considering the risk. With court verdicts like Hannah Polling where it was determined the vaccine caused her "autistic like" traits, the necessary non disclosure agreements are signed and the family issued an award, all in the interest of preserving corporate profit for the Merk and Eli Lilly's of the world, then never considering how many others are just like her in circumstance, is a travesty of justice. As I recall Dr. Julie Gerberding was the head of CDC then. Once she retired from the CDC, she took a cushy job as head of Merk's vaccine divisions... Coincidence? Yea, right...
    Last edited by Leaning Libertarian; 02-06-2017 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Wow, seriously?? Your going to compare swimming in an Olympic pool to muscular injections into tiny infants with known toxins? Great logic, once again.

The diseases they vaccinate for come into our system through the air or contaminated food. Injecting these viruses along with known adjuvants and now unknown toxins like aluminum is hardly comparable to swimming in a dirty pool. But then logic never was your strong suit....

Source: Slow CCL2-dependent translocation of biopersistent particles from muscle to brain. Khan – BMC Med. 2013; 11: 99
    Yes, I am making that comparison. They found less than five molecules (particles) in an entire vaccine of most of the "contaminants" they claimed. Yes, it is logical that that is not enough of anything to harm you.

As for adjuvants, only a few vaccines use them and the amounts of aluminum in those few is very low- again, not enough to harm anybody. Breast milk has more aluminum.

The mice in the experiment you linked to were given twelve times the amount a human would have received.

Based on an average of human body weight of 60 kg (most patients being women), the amount received for each immunization is 8.33 μg/kg. The allometric conversion from human to mouse (FDA Guidance 5541) gives a final amount of approximately 100 μg/kg.
    They were given five such doses (meaning a total of 60 times a comparable human vaccine). The amounts found were barely measurable.

This occurs at an extremely low rate in normal mice, the percentage of injected particles found in tissues being estimated at 1:10-5(ten to the fifth power or one in 100,000) in d21 spleen and 1:10-7 (one in 10,000,000) in d90 brain, consistent with the excellent tolerance of almost all individuals to limited doses of alum and other injected particles.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-06-2017 at 06:40 PM.

Yes, I am making that comparison. They found less than five molecules (particles) in an entire vaccine of most of the "contaminants" they claimed. Yes, it is logical that that is not enough of anything to harm you.
    There is no proof it doesn't harm a newborn baby or a small child? When studies like this shine a light, the pro-vaxxers immediately dismiss it.

ETA:

"AG: We had never questioned the purity of vaccines before. In fact, for us the problem did not even exist.

All injectable solutions had to be perfectly pure and that was an act of faith on which it sounded impossible to have doubts. For that reason, we repeated our analyses several times to be certain. In the end, we accepted the evidence."
    Last edited by donnay; 02-06-2017 at 07:18 PM.

As for adjuvants, only a few vaccines use them and the amounts of aluminum in those few is very low- again, not enough to harm anybody. Breast milk has more aluminum.
    Breast milk passes into the digestive system through the mouth which has its own way of eliminating toxins.

All vaccines have other ingredients, like preservatives and adjuvants, and now this study shows also contaminants. This is a BIG deal because they are INJECTED directly into the muscle of very small children.

Comparing this to swimming pools or foods is illogical.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaning Libertarian View Post
    This isn't the problem. It is people like zippy forcing me and mine to inject this crap into our systems.
    Please cite one instance where zippy has ever called for forced vaccination. Thx in advance.

There is no proof it doesn't harm a newborn baby or a small child? When studies like this shine a light, the pro-vaxxers immediately dismiss it.

ETA:
    The study doesn't claim it harms anybody. You are right- there isn't proof it harms a newborn baby or small child.

The study doesn't claim it harms anybody. You are right- there isn't proof it harms a newborn baby or small child.
    Yes not enough transparency, but enough money keeps us all in the dark.

Lot's of sick children all over the country and the world, and they blame it on everything else because vaccines make lots of money for Big pHARMa. Money talks...

The study doesn't claim it harms anybody.
    Really? Did you even read the study? The fact that vaccines harm people is not even a point that is debated. It is excused for the "greater good."

Some quotes from the study:

Side effects have always been reported but in the latest years it seems that they have increased in number and seriousness, particularly in children as the American Academy of pediatrics reports [1,2]. For instance, the diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTaP) vaccine was linked to cases of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) [3]; measles-mumps-rubella vaccine with autism [4,5]; multiple immunizations with immune disorders [6];hepatitis B vaccines with multiple sclerosis, etc.

The notice of Tripedia DTaP by Sanofi Pasteur reports “Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathia, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea”. The epidemiological studies carried out did not show a clear evidence of those associations, even if in 2011 the National Academy of Medicine (formerly, IOM) admitted: “Vaccines are not free from side effects, or adverse effects”[7].
    As happens with all foreign bodies, particularly that small, they induce an inflammatory reaction that is chronic because most of those particles cannot be degraded. Furthermore, the proteincorona effect (due to a nano-bio-interaction [18]) can produce organic/inorganic composite particles capable of stimulating the immune system in an undesirable way [19-22]. It is impossible not to add that particles the size often observed in vaccines can enter cell nuclei and interact with the DNA [23].

In some cases, e.g. as occurs with Iron and some Iron alloys, they can corrode and the corrosion products exert a toxicity affecting the tissues [24-26].

The detection of presence of Aluminum and NaCl salts is obvious as they are substances used by the Producers and declared as components, but other materials are not supposed to be in the vaccine or in any other injectable drug, at that, and, in any case, Aluminum has already been linked with neurological diseases [27-29].

Really? Did you even read the study? The fact that vaccines harm people is not even a point that is debated. It is excused for the "greater good."

Some quotes from the study:
    Vaccine reported side effects listed in the inserts come from VAERs reports. Anybody can claim a side effect. You. Your doctor. Me. And they don't have to be verified as having been actually caused by the vaccine.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/about/faqs

Are all adverse events reported to VAERS caused by vaccines?

No. VAERS receives reports of many adverse events that occur after vaccination. Some occur coincidentally following vaccination, while others may be caused by vaccination. Studies help determine if a vaccine really caused an adverse event. Just because an adverse event happened after a person received a vaccine does not mean the vaccine caused the adverse event. Other factors, such as the person's medical history and other medicines the person took near the time of the vaccination, may have caused the adverse event. It is important to remember that many adverse events reported to VAERS may not be caused by vaccines. Although VAERS can rarely provide definitive evidence of causal associations between vaccines and particular risks, its unique role as a national spontaneous reporting system enables the early detection of signals that can then be more rigorously investigated.

For instance, the diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTaP) vaccine was linked to cases of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)
    Wrong. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4326294/

Association between sudden infant death syndrome and diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis immunisation: an ecological study

Conclusions

Increased DTP immunisation coverage is associated with decreased SIDS mortality. Current recommendations on timely DTP immunisation should be emphasised to prevent not only specific infectious diseases but also potentially SIDS.
    Are SIDS deaths rising as vaccine use grows? Chart shows total cases- not cases as a percent of the population. And the population was growing at the same time total SIDS deaths have been falling which means the per-capita rate has fallen even more sharply.

Side effects have always been reported but in the latest years it seems that they have increased in number and seriousness, particularly in children as the American Academy of pediatrics reports [1,2].
    The article from the footnote does not support the claim in the "study". https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00046738.htm

Also it is not from the "latest years" but 1996.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-07-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Thank you for admitting your statement that the study did not claim vaccines harmed anyone was inaccurate.

You may interpret the data differently, and pretend vaccine harm does not exist, but this was a very well-written study that looked at the data and did not gloss over and excuse it like you do.

When Dr. Gatti was asked what he was most surprised to find, he answered:

"We had never questioned the purity of vaccines before. In fact, for us the problem did not even exist. All injectable solutions had to be perfectly pure and that was an act of faith on which it sounded impossible to have doubts. For that reason, we repeated our analyses several times to be certain. In the end, we accepted the evidence."
    Vaccine reported side effects listed in the inserts come from VAERs reports. Anybody can claim a side effect.
    This is not accurate. Vaccine reported side effects listed in the manufacturer's product insert comes from their own clinical trials, not VAERS.

As to writing off VAERS as irrelevant, you could say the same thing about the National Vaccine Compensation Program, where the government has paid off billions of dollars in damages for vaccine injuries and deaths, yet claim that such settlements do not prove the vaccine caused the injury or death. So what? What does that prove? It proves that a lot of people suffer injuries and deaths after receiving vaccines. You can say all day long that the vaccine did not cause it, but it does not make it so.
    Last edited by Created4; 02-07-2017 at 07:46 PM.

Just for the record Zip, still waiting for answers to these questions from you regarding vaccines that I have asked in previous threads:

So answer this question: Do you believe the "science is settled" on vaccines, and that ALL children should be vaccinated with ALL vaccines, by force if necessary?
    Do you believe nurses and other healthcare workers should be mandated to take the flu shot as a condition for employment?
    Do you believe as a matter of routine premies should get ALL the required CDC vaccinations at birth and two months (where normally they would not have been born yet) as do full-term babies?

Thank you for admitting your statement that the study did not claim vaccines harmed anyone was inaccurate.

You may interpret the data differently, and pretend vaccine harm does not exist, but this was a very well-written study that looked at the data and did not gloss over and excuse it like you do.

This is not accurate. Vaccine reported side effects listed in the manufacturer's product insert comes from their own clinical trials, not VAERS.

As to writing off VAERS as irrelevant, you could say the same thing about the National Vaccine Compensation Program, where the government has paid off billions of dollars in damages for vaccine injuries and deaths, yet claim that such settlements do not prove the vaccine caused the injury or death. So what? What does that prove? It proves that a lot of people suffer injuries and deaths after receiving vaccines. You can say all day long that the vaccine did not cause it, but it does not make it so.
    https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/pat...lor-office.pdf

Before the FDA licenses (approves) a vaccine for use, the vaccine must be
    tested with volunteers during clinical trials to make sure it is safe and
    effective. Sometimes side effects show up in clinical trials. Most often
    side effects found in clinical trials are minor, such as possible pain at the
    injection site,
    and the vaccine is licensed because the disease-prevention
    benefits outweigh the risk of getting the side effect.

As part of the United States’ comprehensive vaccine safety monitoring
    system, VAERS detects rare vaccine adverse events, signaling to scientists
    that focused studies are needed to determine whether the adverse event is
    a side effect or if there is no medical link.
    Information about newly found side effects is added to the vaccine’s
    package insert that lists safety information.
    Newly found side effects
    also are added to the Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) for
    that vaccine. If serious side effects are found, and if the risks of the
    vaccine side effect outweigh the benefits, the recommendation to
    use the vaccine is withdrawn.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-07-2017 at 08:12 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I still think Zippy should get something.

Thank you again for admitting your mistake that information on drug inserts for vaccines come from clinical trials, and not VAERS.

From your quote:

Before the FDA licenses (approves) a vaccine for use, the vaccine must be tested with volunteers during clinical trials to make sure it is safe and effective. Sometimes side effects show up in clinical trials.

Thank you again for admitting your mistake that information on drug inserts for vaccines come from clinical trials, and not VAERS.

From your quote:
    Very good. Now try reading the second part discussing VAERS. The information comes from both. Reports from clinical trials are mostly site irritation which means most of the potential side effects listed in the vaccine insert do come from VAERS.

Information about newly found side effects is added to the vaccine’s
    package insert
    that lists safety information.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-07-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Your reading comprehension leaves a bit to be desired. It comes from both. Clinical trials reports are mostly site irritation.
    Zippy, you know about this stuff? You are so smart.

Very good. Now try reading the second part discussing VAERS. The information comes from both. Reports from clinical trials are mostly site irritation which means most of the potential side effects listed in the vaccine insert do come from VAERS.
    You are confused. No where in that CDC publication does it say information from VAERS is added to vaccine package inserts.

Try reading an actual vaccine package insert. You will see the report from their clinical trials, and nothing about data from VAERS. VAERS is meant to monitor the effects of a vaccine after it has already been approved for use. The vaccine insert has already been written by that point.

You are confused. No where in that CDC publication does it say information from VAERS is added to vaccine package inserts.

Try reading an actual vaccine package insert. You will see the report from their clinical trials, and nothing about data from VAERS. VAERS is meant to monitor the effects of a vaccine after it has already been approved for use. The vaccine insert has already been written by that point.
    Yes very confused.

Here is the vaccine insert for the MMR-II
    http://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_.../mmr_ii_pi.pdf

The side effects and contraindications are staggering.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast