Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl expelled after suing school to be on boys' basketball team

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's actually a more nuanced distinction depending on the particular Texan dialect, either Ya'll or Y'all can be correctly used. There is a subtle difference in pronunciation, typically only discernible to native Texans
    Mustn't forget "All-Y'all" and "Youn's" which you Texans have adopted from the Ozarks..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Mustn't forget "All-Y'all" and "Youn's" which you Texans have adopted from the Ozarks..
    I say all-y'all, too. Drives Mr Animal nuts. I don't say youn's but my dad did. I think that's a country thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12