Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary 2020

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hillary 2020

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ahhh, it all makes sense now. The only way she could win is by running against an incumbent Trump. Devious bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    ahhh, it all makes sense now. The only way she could win is by running against an incumbent Trump. Devious bastards.
    Wow.
    That is bit scary as it could become reality.. if economy took a down turn ahead of 2020 or if KJU did not win a Nobel Peace Prize, heaven forbid.

Trump would start a super pac to help her run in 2020, as it would nearly guarantee him 4 more years.

while under impeachment inquiry,....sure, half the work is done for her. But, Bill taught us that two terms are possible.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Psst: The election's over. Trump won. Now watch him $#@! up as he erodes liberty over the four years.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    Psst: The election's over. Trump won. Now watch him $#@! up as he erodes liberty over the four years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Still sore because your candidate lost. Sorry, "supporting member."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

One can only hope that hillary is running for satan's seat in 2020, offering just 1 more incentive for people to get right with God.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    One can only hope that hillary is running for satan's seat in 2020, offering just 1 more incentive for people to get right with God.
    I have often wondered why the Left does not just run Satan . Then it came to me . Satan knows more about economics and math . Satan would want a robust free market where people have lots of discretionary income to sin with . The Dems just want poverty , debt , stupidity and power.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have often wondered why the Left does not just run Satan . Then it came to me . Satan knows more about economics and math . Satan would want a robust free market where people have lots of discretionary income to sin with . The Dems just want poverty , debt , stupidity and power.
    LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Sorry but she needs to really go on trial, be sent to prison. I do not want to see her participate in another election ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Sorry but she needs to really go on trial, be sent to prison. I do not want to see her participate in another election ever again.
    I'd prefer not to see her again, PERIOD.

I'm torn between wanting to never have to hear her voice again and wanting to see her come in 5th place in Iowa and dropping out in shame.
    Stop believing stupid things

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm not sure why anyone would try to run against Trump in 2020. He's well on track to be the greatest president of all time not just in the US, but in any country.

Anyone running against him would surely lose.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I think Michelle will run

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Doubt it and she does not appear to be fit for the WH.
    Hillary probably won't let MO run either, Clintons don't like Obama apparently.
    I highly doubt Hillary will run in her 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    You're probably right.
    But possible that left wing neocons could make one last ditch try becuase she is supposed to be "more qualified for WH than any other living being" suggested. Unless that was really a sabotage.

Hillary Clinton is writing a book. 'Promise to America, I won't run for President again, ever, ever, ever'

She is planning a TV show as a platform to run again in 2020. No!

• David Usborne
    • Saturday 4 February 2017 07:30 BST

The Independent Online

Hillary Clinton greeted by fans as she attends a Broadway opening this week AP I can’t wait for Hillary Clinton’s new book. It is being billed as a series of essays about the highs and lows of her career including the 2016 presidential race and her loss to you-know-who. She plans to hang her musings on hundreds of quotes that have inspired her over the years.
    “These quotes have helped me celebrate the good times, laugh at the absurd times, persevere during the hard times and deepen my appreciation of all life has to offer,” she offered in a pre-blurb blurb. There is no name yet but maybe we could suggest a few. And while we are at it, we could point her to a few of our favourite utterances from Battle 2016, lest she overlooks them.

• Read more

Chelsea Clinton attends New York protest against Trump 'Muslim ban'

First, the title though. ‘Bad Hombre: The problem with Donald Trump’ might sell. Pithier would be ‘Nasty Man’. Or possibly, ‘Michigan: I hear it’s nice in the fall.’ Or she could try this: ‘Promise to America: I will not run again ever, ever, ever’. I might buy that.
    The former first lady,

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...rump-book-2020-a7562436.html

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    shes a nutcase, I think she will run again

shes a nutcase, I think she will run again
    She's no longer in power I hope?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She could run the country from her jail cell for the first 18 months.

Hillary Clinton Is Running Again

Here’s the proof.
    By Matt Latimer
    February 12, 2017

Hillary Clinton will run for president. Again.
    No inside information informs this prediction. No argument is advanced as to whether her run is a good or a bad idea—there are many ways to make a case either way. Instead this is just a statement of simple facts (if facts mean anything anymore, that is). And the facts are clear that the former secretary of state is doing everything she needs to do to run for the White House one more time. If she finds a path to do so, she will take it. And I can prove it.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...t-again-214766

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Hillary Clinton Is Running Again

Here’s the proof.
    By Matt Latimer
    February 12, 2017

Hillary Clinton will run for president. Again.
    No inside information informs this prediction. No argument is advanced as to whether her run is a good or a bad idea—there are many ways to make a case either way. Instead this is just a statement of simple facts (if facts mean anything anymore, that is). And the facts are clear that the former secretary of state is doing everything she needs to do to run for the White House one more time. If she finds a path to do so, she will take it. And I can prove it.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...t-again-214766

I think much of this can apply to Bernnie Sanders too. We'll probably see a Clinton/Sanders ticket. I can see how they make good with each other and band together to defeat Trump, uniting the left in the process. Thanks for the post.

She will run to avoid being prosecuted.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast