Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 223

Thread: Hillary 2020

  1. #1

    Hillary 2020






  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    ahhh, it all makes sense now. The only way she could win is by running against an incumbent Trump. Devious bastards.

  4. #3

  5. #4
    Psst: The election's over. Trump won. Now watch him $#@! up as he erodes liberty over the four years.

  6. #5
    One can only hope that hillary is running for satan's seat in 2020, offering just 1 more incentive for people to get right with God.

    Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"



  7. #6
    Sorry but she needs to really go on trial, be sent to prison. I do not want to see her participate in another election ever again.
    It was too weird to live, and too rare to die - hunter s. thompson .
    ..this is the darkest timeline..

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    Psst: The election's over. Trump won. Now watch him $#@! up as he erodes liberty over the four years.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Sorry but she needs to really go on trial, be sent to prison. I do not want to see her participate in another election ever again.
    I'd prefer not to see her again, PERIOD.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    One can only hope that hillary is running for satan's seat in 2020, offering just 1 more incentive for people to get right with God.
    I have often wondered why the Left does not just run Satan . Then it came to me . Satan knows more about economics and math . Satan would want a robust free market where people have lots of discretionary income to sin with . The Dems just want poverty , debt , stupidity and power.

  12. #10
    I'm torn between wanting to never have to hear her voice again and wanting to see her come in 5th place in Iowa and dropping out in shame.
    Stop believing stupid things

  13. #11

  14. #12
    I'm not sure why anyone would try to run against Trump in 2020. He's well on track to be the greatest president of all time not just in the US, but in any country.

    Anyone running against him would surely lose.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post


    Still sore because your candidate lost. Sorry, "supporting member."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  16. #14
    I think Michelle will run

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    I think Michelle will run
    Doubt it and she does not appear to be fit for the WH.
    Hillary probably won't let MO run either, Clintons don't like Obama apparently.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Doubt it and she does not appear to be fit for the WH.
    Hillary probably won't let MO run either, Clintons don't like Obama apparently.
    I highly doubt Hillary will run in her 70s.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Sorry but she needs to really go on trial, be sent to prison. I do not want to see her participate in another election ever again.
    She could run the country from her jail cell for the first 18 months.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    I highly doubt Hillary will run in her 70s.
    You're probably right.
    But possible that left wing neocons could make one last ditch try becuase she is supposed to be "more qualified for WH than any other living being" suggested. Unless that was really a sabotage.


    Hillary Clinton is writing a book. 'Promise to America, I won't run for President again, ever, ever, ever'

    She is planning a TV show as a platform to run again in 2020. No!


    • David Usborne
    • Saturday 4 February 2017 07:30 BST


    The Independent Online

    Hillary Clinton greeted by fans as she attends a Broadway opening this week AP I can’t wait for Hillary Clinton’s new book. It is being billed as a series of essays about the highs and lows of her career including the 2016 presidential race and her loss to you-know-who. She plans to hang her musings on hundreds of quotes that have inspired her over the years.
    “These quotes have helped me celebrate the good times, laugh at the absurd times, persevere during the hard times and deepen my appreciation of all life has to offer,” she offered in a pre-blurb blurb. There is no name yet but maybe we could suggest a few. And while we are at it, we could point her to a few of our favourite utterances from Battle 2016, lest she overlooks them.

    • Read more


    Chelsea Clinton attends New York protest against Trump 'Muslim ban'



    First, the title though. ‘Bad Hombre: The problem with Donald Trump’ might sell. Pithier would be ‘Nasty Man’. Or possibly, ‘Michigan: I hear it’s nice in the fall.’ Or she could try this: ‘Promise to America: I will not run again ever, ever, ever’. I might buy that.
    The former first lady,

    http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...rump-book-2020-a7562436.html

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    I highly doubt Hillary will run in her 70s.
    shes a nutcase, I think she will run again
    It was too weird to live, and too rare to die - hunter s. thompson .
    ..this is the darkest timeline..

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    shes a nutcase, I think she will run again
    She's no longer in power I hope?

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    She's no longer in power I hope?
    are you kidding? the feminazis worship her,along with their balless men.
    It was too weird to live, and too rare to die - hunter s. thompson .
    ..this is the darkest timeline..

  25. #22
    Hillary Clinton Is Running Again

    Here’s the proof.
    By Matt Latimer
    February 12, 2017

    Hillary Clinton will run for president. Again.
    No inside information informs this prediction. No argument is advanced as to whether her run is a good or a bad idea—there are many ways to make a case either way. Instead this is just a statement of simple facts (if facts mean anything anymore, that is). And the facts are clear that the former secretary of state is doing everything she needs to do to run for the White House one more time. If she finds a path to do so, she will take it. And I can prove it.

    http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...t-again-214766

  26. #23
    She will run to avoid being prosecuted.

  27. #24
    Top Rated Influencer Danke's Avatar


    Posts
    41,852
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    are you kidding? the feminazis worship her,along with their balless men.

    Eunuch support is strong with her?




  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Supporting Member
    Colorado



    Posts
    5,429
    Join Date
    Nov 2014

  30. #26
    Top Rated Influencer Danke's Avatar


    Posts
    41,852
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post

  31. #27
    A general election rematch? We haven't seen that since Eisenhower vs Stevenson.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have often wondered why the Left does not just run Satan . Then it came to me . Satan knows more about economics and math . Satan would want a robust free market where people have lots of discretionary income to sin with . The Dems just want poverty , debt , stupidity and power.
    LOL
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Hillary Clinton Is Running Again

    Here’s the proof.
    By Matt Latimer
    February 12, 2017

    Hillary Clinton will run for president. Again.
    No inside information informs this prediction. No argument is advanced as to whether her run is a good or a bad idea—there are many ways to make a case either way. Instead this is just a statement of simple facts (if facts mean anything anymore, that is). And the facts are clear that the former secretary of state is doing everything she needs to do to run for the White House one more time. If she finds a path to do so, she will take it. And I can prove it.

    http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...t-again-214766


    I think much of this can apply to Bernnie Sanders too. We'll probably see a Clinton/Sanders ticket. I can see how they make good with each other and band together to defeat Trump, uniting the left in the process. Thanks for the post.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  34. #30
    Trump couldn't ask for a better choice to run against.......................If she isn't in prison by then......................Maybe he is waiting until 2021 to lock her up for that reason.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Hillary Clinton 2020 is next ray of Hope?
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-14-2018, 07:13 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2018, 02:45 PM
  3. Rph 2020
    By UtahApocalypse in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2018, 09:52 AM
  4. Ron Paul 2020
    By iNoob in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2016, 07:17 PM
  5. Napolitano 2020?
    By MrTwisted in forum Liberty Campaigns
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 03:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •