Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Hillary 2020

I'm going to predict that Hitlery picks Klobuchar for VP.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...27236957052930
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    ahhh, it all makes sense now. The only way she could win is by running against an incumbent Trump. Devious bastards.
    while under impeachment inquiry,....sure, half the work is done for her. But, Bill taught us that two terms are possible.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

She is the creepiest woman I have ever seen. I can't believe anyone could support her. I can smell the sulfur thru the screen.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...27236957052930
    The comment section is refreshing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/st...82001053052930

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/st...82001053052930

https://twitter.com/belfastcityfan/s...82521591484416

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    11h
    11 hours ago

More
    I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren. Only one condition. The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails AFTER getting “C” Subpoena!
    25,398 replies
    26,327 retweets
    96,490 likes

Retweet

Hillary Clinton

Verified account

@HillaryClinton
    Follow
    Follow @HillaryClinton

More
    Replying to @realDonaldTrump
    Don’t tempt me. Do your job.
    12:01 PM - 8 Oct

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Banned

Blog Entries
    @HillaryClinton
    Follow
    Follow @HillaryClinton

More
    Replying to @realDonaldTrump
    Don’t tempt me. Do your job.
    12:01 PM - 8 Oct
    Trump's job is to lock her up.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Trump's job is to lock her up.
    Yeah like one poster here suggested. Its making sense now. Bring her back to challenge him again in 2020 throw the meat to the Dems. Then during live debate have her dragged off in cuffs.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Yeah like one poster here suggested. Its making sense now. Bring her back to challenge him again in 2020 throw the meat to the Dems. Then during live debate have her dragged off in cuffs.
    Hillary: Maybe We Need ‘Rematch’ with Me and Trump, ‘I Can Beat Him Again’

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status...74797593067520

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hillary, you will not be able to beat Trump. You'll lose in a even bigger landslide than you did last time.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://apnews.com/e6d0510787c040db9eaf021a47003736

Clinton produced no evidence that Moscow is directly backing Gabbard, but Russian state-owned media and a number of alt-right websites have promoted the congresswoman’s Democratic campaign, and the Russian Embassy has defended her on Twitter. A military veteran, Gabbard has carved an unusual political profile with criticisms of long-held U.S. foreign policy and defenses of Trump.
    Gabbard retorted by calling Clinton “the queen of warmongers ... and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long.”
    Trump piled on as well. “Anybody that is opposed to her is a Russian agent,” Trump complained at the White House on Monday. “These people are sick. There’s something wrong with them.”

She is whack.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hillary, you will not be able to beat Trump. You'll lose in a even bigger landslide than you did last time.
    Trump didn't win by a landslide, regardless of the all-or-nothing electoral distribution. In reality, he won by a $#@! stain margin by taking states such as FL, PA, MI, etc. The DNC probably didn't commit enough election fraud to ensure victory, having believed its own fake polls.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BREAKING: Loyal Hillary operative Sid "Vicious" Blumenthal is suddenly making litigious threats against publishers & news sites demanding retractions of dirt about him & his old boss,begging the question: has he been tasked to clean up the stage before Hillary walks back onto it?
    — Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) October 29, 2019

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/sho...ical-match-up/

If Hillary Clinton entered the presidential race today, she would essentially be vying to be the frontrunner

Despite some 20 candidates competing for the nomination, a weak media-appointed leading candidate is providing an opportunity for the 2016 loser to rethink getting into the race.
    A new poll from Harvard Harris finds Clinton nipping at the heels of Joe Biden in a hypothetical match up. Hillary, so far, has not declared her candidacy, though she has repeatedly teased the idea.
    Those surveyed in the late October poll were asked, “Suppose Hillary Clinton, Michael Bloomberg, and John Kerry decides to enter the race, who would you support as a candidate for President?”
    Joe Biden received the support of 19 percent of Democrat respondents. Clinton was in a close second with 18 percent. Elizabeth Warren came in third at 13 percent. John Kerry was at 8 percent, while Bloomberg was at 6.

Trump urged Clinton to get into the race to “steal it away” from Elizabeth Warren, as she did with Bernie Sanders in 2016.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 11-03-2019 at 01:20 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I think she's going to run. She can't stand to sit idle and watch as Bloomberg (and others) are starting to jump in. The more others do the less she becomes legit. Put another way, the more that she sits still and lets others run away with the chance at being president? Her ego can't handle that.

Additionally, Butteiggeg <sp might make a strong showing in Iowa. Why can't she?
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 11-12-2019 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Neither 46% of the popular vote nor 56% of the electoral vote are landslide by any definition. The average electoral votes by the winner from 1964 to 2016 is 382; Trump got 304. You'd have to do better than average to qualify for landslide.
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 11-13-2019 at 11:03 AM.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Back in 2016, we speculated about a brokered convention. Remember the stories about Trump failing in the first vote and Kasich taking it in the third round?

Well, it may happen this time, as Karl Rove is outlining:
    There's growing concern among Democrats that their July 2020 convention in Milwaukee could open without a candidate who receives a majority of the vote on the first ballot.
    The last time that happened to the Democrats was 1952.
    There are now four candidates — Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren — who have enough support and money to be competitive through March.
    A fifth candidate, Mike Bloomberg, has enough cash to burn a wet mule and a strategy that says he doesn't care how he does until the 27 primary contests and two caucuses in March. Many mules will perish at his hands.
    The problem stems from the party's rules and the proportional distribution of delegates.
    So what happens if no one has the convention wrapped up? That's when the so-called "superdelegates" step in, and no one really knows what happens next.

More at: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...is_coming.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will be the frontrunner to win the Democratic nomination when she inevitably launches her third campaign for the White House, a recently published poll found.
    The Harvard/Harris poll asked a national sample of Democratic voters whom they would support for president in the event that Clinton—who has refused to rule out entering the race—and former secretary of state John Kerry entered the 2020 Democratic primary.
    In this hypothetical scenario, 21 percent of Democratic respondents said they would support Hillary, enough to give her the lead over current Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden, who received 20 percent. The results suggest that were she to enter, Hillary would siphon support from many of the top candidates.

In addition to Biden, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.), South Bend, Ind., mayor Pete Buttigieg, and even Michael Bloomberg all saw significant declines in support when voters were given the option to vote for Hillary.
    Hillary Clinton is currently in the midst of a media tour, ostensibly to promote The Book of Gutsy Women, the new book she coauthored with her daughter Chelsea. As some observers have noted, the publicity campaign is also a convenient excuse to keep her name in the headlines as she ponders whether to run for president again.

More at: https://freebeacon.com/politics/hill...n-frontrunner/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary doesn't need to participate in primaries in order to get the nomination.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Hillary doesn't need to participate in primaries in order to get the nomination.
    Nah remember what CNN said? they do that it for her for free!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast