Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UC Berkeley cancels Milo Yiannopoulos event amid violent protest (RIOT) - 2/1 - LIVE

UC Berkeley cancels Milo Yiannopoulos event amid violent protest (RIOT) - 2/1 - LIVE

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/P...C-10901829.php

UC Berkeley cancels Milo Yiannopoulos event amid violent protest

A protest at UC Berkeley turned fiery and violent Wednesday night, shutting down a scheduled speech by right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos.
    The Breitbart News editor was set to deliver a speech inside a UC Berkeley campus building but hundreds of protesters began throwing fireworks and pulling down the metal barricades police set up to keep people from rushing into the building. Windows were smashed and fires were set outside the building as masked protesters stormed it.

The Berkeley Police Department said people threw bricks, smoking objects, and fireworks at police officers. University police locked down all buildings and ordered a shelter in place.

“This is what tolerance looks like at UC Berkeley,” said Mike Wright, a Berkeley College Republican member said as smoke bombs went off around him. Someone threw red paint on him.

Protesters argued that hate speech isn’t free speech, countering the university’s explanation — free speech — on why it had allowed the event to proceed even as students demanded that the university cancel it.

Last edited by PursuePeace; 02-01-2017 at 09:03 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just heard someone say a tree was set on fire.

What a bunch of morons.
    Last edited by PursuePeace; 02-01-2017 at 09:08 PM. Reason: eh.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/826992937187827714
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    I just heard someone say a tree was set on fire.

What a bunch of morons.
    They definitely pushed over a generator/lighting tower and set it on fire.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/joegooding/statu...92878534660096

The masks are coming off and people are being exposed for what they truly are.

MASKED PROTESTERS STARTING FIRES, TEARING DOWN FENCES OUTSIDE MILO SPEECH AT BERKELEY

https://news.grabien.com/story-maske...nces-outside-1

How can anyone protest a man who speaks highly of sexual relationships between old men and young boys? I think every boy should lose their virginity at 13 in an interracial 5somes with much older transvestites just like Milo.

If I wasn't so busy trying to find 4 transvestites to plug all my holes, I would have been out there defending that Trump supporting degenerate.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On one of the feeds, there were a couple of people who were not part of the protest/riot. The person filming said one of the guys said "build the wall" but I'm not sure. They got attacked and one guy got knocked out. Then another protester came up and hit him with a stick as he lay unconscious, face down in the street.

"NO HATE"
    "THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE"

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

bunch of intolerant bigots
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

CalExit Now.
    Do something Danke

This is bad, conditioning the left to think that as long as they get violence past a certain point, public places of free speech will bend to your will.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Now they're looting a Starbucks.

On one of the feeds, there were a couple of people who were not part of the protest/riot. The person filming said one of the guys said "build the wall" but I'm not sure. They got attacked and one guy got knocked out. Then another protester came up and hit him with a stick as he lay unconscious, face down in the street.

"NO HATE"
    "THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE"
    I just found your thread, I posted a similar in US politic. They tried the same thing in Seattle, but made the mistake of going after a concealed carry with a bat. That did not turn out well for the attacker and ended the crowds aggression.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

The nail in the coffin of the Free Speech Movement

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't know the "dangerous ******" tour was still going on.. I thought after the election Milo (feminism is cancer) would go back to work.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    I didn't know the "dangerous ******" tour was still going on.. I thought after the election Milo (feminism is cancer) would go back to work.
    Clearly the work is only beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Clearly the work is only beginning.
    Now with Russian sponsorship!

Cal authorities need to be reorganized by God emperor.

Milo is definitely a provocateur/agitator. People shouldn't be cheering him on. There seems to be a concerted effort on both those representing the left and those representing the right to cause civil war and that should concern all.

WOMAN IN A MAGA HAT WAS PEPPER SPRAYED BY ANTIFA WHILE GIVING AN INTERVIEW ON CAMERA AT UC BERKELEY.

https://twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344

ANTIFA BEAT MAN UNCONSCIOUS AT BERKELEY

Not 'New' for Berkley... February 12, 2008

Last edited by goldenequity; 02-02-2017 at 07:07 AM.

Now they're looting a Starbucks.
    The irony!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is reassuring that riots and violence is limited to uneducated poor people and minorities.

teen archer a Thug has deleted his twitter after users had founded who had beaten the old man that was found laying on the streets.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
    If U.C. Berkeley does not allow free speech and practices violence on innocent people with a different point of view - NO FEDERAL FUNDS?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    If U.C. Berkeley does not allow free speech and practices violence on innocent people with a different point of view - NO FEDERAL FUNDS?
    Ca. doesn't neeeeeeeeed federal funds...

So they say........

Strongest economy in the nation they say....

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    LOL, it sure looks like he is gonna wield that big stick of federal funds for the next year for years.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Ca. doesn't neeeeeeeeed federal funds...

So they say........

Strongest economy in the nation they say....
    The federal govt doesn't have any funds, any funds they claim to have was taken from the states or was borrowed with the states and its tax payers are collateral. I wonder what Donald "the retard J" Trump would say if Californians decided to suspend all taxes to the federal govt. I promise you, it is not California who will be hurting, it is the federal govt and all the states that receive more federal funds than they pay in.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast