Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll: 36% approve of Trump's job performance

Poll: 36% approve of Trump's job performance

Poll: 36% approve of Trump's job performance

(CNN)President Donald Trump enters office facing low job approval ratings and skepticism from voters, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday.

The survey found that 36% of American voters approve of Trump's handling of his job after his first week, while 44% say they disapprove. By comparison, former President Barack Obama received a 59%-25% approval rating in the first Quinnipiac poll taken after his inauguration in 2009.

Asked how they expected Trump's presidency to turn out, 43% say they think Trump will be a "good" or "great" president, while 52% said they expect Trump will be "not so good" or "bad" -- with 36% expecting the worst.

Still, 53% of Americans said they are optimistic about Trump's presidency, and more say that Trump will help the economy than hurt it.
    The Quinnipiac poll also found that American voters are critical of Trump's personal qualities. Large majorities say that he is not level-headed or honest, and 53% say that he "does not care about average Americans."

Working in Trump's favor: Slightly more say that Trump has good leadership skills (49% to 46%), and large majorities believe that he is intelligent and a strong person.

The Quinnipiac University poll was conducted between January 20 and 25, and surveyed 1,190 voters nationwide. It has a margin of error of +/- 2.8 points.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/27/politi...oll/index.html
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are we the bastion of liberty they say we are?

I would be pleased with a 23 point separation from the previous dud .
    Do something Danke

lol... more fake polls..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Voted one-star-terrible for ZippyJuan/CPUd thread. Purpose of thread is hardly information sharing and hardly for discussion, but to disrupt site and be contrary.

Rating is not for the text of article, but bad behavior by the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still a bit of partisan divide for most Q's. Could be a few months before those numbers start to even out.

Some interesting Q's here:

The last secret of the media industry.

We do not poll anybody. We just make up $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Purpose of thread is hardly information sharing and hardly for discussion, but to disrupt site and be contrary.
    I was under the impression that this was a libertarian forum (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Consequently, why would criticizing the current, unlibertarian POTUS "disrupt" anything?

Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    I was under the impression that this was a libertarian forum (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Consequently, why would criticizing the current, unlibertarian POTUS "disrupt" anything?
    I am also interested in the answer to this question.

Dumping his twitter could help his numbers across the board:

So he's terrible, and over 95 percent of people would vote for him again.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Dumping his twitter could help his numbers across the board:
    He definitely should not talk to Mr. Trump on Twitter. This man is bad.

People who don't know $#@!, still don't know $#@!.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Those "change vote" numbers would probably stay the same for at least a couple years. These are people rationalizing their vote.

So....what does that say about people?

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Those "change vote" numbers would probably stay the same for at least a couple years. These are people rationalizing their vote.
    Are you saying those are the bad people?

So....what does that say about people?
    What would you like to hear?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What would you like to hear?
    "I know nothing, about anything, and thus I pledge to never vote again."

I know, I'm a dreamer..

CPUd, an honest question: has he done anything at all you like?

So far he's signed these E/Os:

ACA enforcement relief.
    Freeze of pending federal regulations
    Backed out of TPP
    Put the "Mexico City" policy back in place
    Froze federal workforce hiring
    Encourage pipeline completion
    Expedited environmental reviews of infrastructure projects
    Encourage made in the US pipeline materials
    Review of manufacturing regulations
    Border security orders

Further, as noted by Andrew Napolitano, the EO regarding ACA directs government enforcement to always default to position to favor the individual over the government.

That's what he's done so far.

Much of that should give any fair minded liberty person a reason to be optimistic.

Based on what he's done, what's your beef?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

i heard just the other day that trumps approval has gone up to 59%

Chester Copperpot

ACA enforcement relief.
    Backed out of TPP
    Border security orders

Further, as noted by Andrew Napolitano, the EO regarding ACA directs government enforcement to always default to position to favor the individual over the government.

Much of that should give any fair minded liberty person a reason to be optimistic.

trumps not paying cpud to blog thats what hes done. hahah

Q. Does anyone here really believe that federal spending will drop 1 cent in the next 4-8 years?

...not a drop relative the proposed increase...

...an actual cut year over year.

"College degree" .....lol instant SMH. Last person I care about is person with a college degree telling me their world views..

ACA enforcement relief.
    Backed out of TPP
    Border security orders

I don't really care either way at the present. The EO's so far are mostly symbolic. Let him sign or veto a few bills and that may change.

Q. Does anyone here really believe that federal spending will drop 1 cent in the next 4-8 years?
    Not a fair question. They just need to stop growing. The inflation will take care of the rest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast