Thread: Michael Moore: Donald Trump Is 'Godfather' Of Fake News

Michael Moore: Donald Trump Is 'Godfather' Of Fake News

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lolol. Now you're quoting Michael Moore?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

When the MSM media comes to terms with the fact that Trump is of their own making and they finally serve their God given purpose of holding political shills accountable, then they will get some credibility back. Michael Moore needs to do a soul check on how he and others like him gave the grand idiot Obama a pass for eight years. As Bush created Obama....Obama created Trump. And the cycle continues. Moore is absolutely right that Trump pulls this off. And it's all their own fault.

They are all talking as if the media has been the bulwark against political tyranny of late. Lol.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

OMFG.

This creature is the very definition of low value posting. Why on Earth do the mods allow it here?

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Well if Michael Moore says it's true...

Dude, if reading msm makes you this desperate, maybe it's time to push away from the computer. Sheesh.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Dude, if reading msm makes you this desperate, maybe it's time to push away from the computer. Sheesh.
    Not sure 'desperate' is the right term. I did find it humorous though.

You are spamming the boards with ignorance. Michael Moore is a man who chose to go into an industry and never did anything to improve his skills set because he thought he was set for life. How does that make him a reliable source for anything except greenhouse gas?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

If true, I am sure MM looks up to him as Pioneer. MM has done his best to follow the path as a distributor for fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    You are spamming the boards with ignorance. Michael Moore is a man who chose to go into an industry and never did anything to improve his skills set because he thought he was set for life. How does that make him a reliable source for anything except greenhouse gas?
    I certainly don't consider it spam, or I wouldn't have posted it. He is a funny guy at times, and is good at using that to make his points. There was quite a bit of interest in him during the election, maybe 4 or 5 active threads over the summer and fall.

Hey hey. Ho ho...

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I am triggered right now on so many levels.

lol
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

This thread isn't even worth 1 star.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump's election will be the biggest "F-ck You" in human history.
    Good, that ^ is the only reason I voted for him.

OK, look, I get it...you don't like Trump.

I didn't either, thought he would not have a chance, thought his supporters brought us a guaranteed eight years of Hillary, hated him for his smart ass remarks about Ron Paul and figured he'd never follow through on any thing even if by some miracle was elected, that he would revert back to NYC neo-liberal that, all indications were, he was.

Mea-$#@!ing-culpa, was I ever wrong...never been so spectacularly wrong about something political in my life.

So far he has delivered, on many many items, that freedom minded people should be cheering over.

I'll continue to watch for things that I can't support, and work from there.

Using Micheal Moore, however, to make your point ain't gonna help.

Trump should continue to call out the lying government media swindlers for the "fake news" propagandists they are.

And he should continue to do it in a big way.

They are never going to "like" us or him, no matter what happens or what we say, so $#@! 'em.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-27-2017 at 04:24 PM.

CPUd is the Barbara Streisand of RPF.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I agree with your post, AF. I was very skeptical of Trump and I still am. However he has pleasantly surprised me on many things recently. The man definitely has a set and has done things I had given up expecting from a politician.

My worry about these junk threads that attack Trump over non-issues is that it will have the boy who cried wolf syndrome. When Trump does something screwed up, will people have solidified their positions and defend him in a knee jerk fashion?

I know this sounds like something that many people think won't happen, but people's politics tend to follow whose team they follow rather than philosophy. Facebook, RPFs and other places are microcosms of this. I see people hold grudges over into threads that they agree. If CPUd and others were smart they'd hold their fire until something is actually wrong-- such asTrump's potential policy on Snowden, actual attacks on the 1st Amendment rather than silly feuds with the press, etc.

Michael Moore accusing someone of being the Godfather of fake news!?!?!? Come on CPUd, you should know that will get your cause nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    OK, look, I get it...you don't like Trump.

I didn't either, thought he would not have a chance, thought his supporters brought us a guaranteed eight years of Hillary, hated him for his smart ass remarks about Ron Paul and figured he'd never follow through on any thing even if by some miracle was elected, that he would revert back to NYC neo-liberal that, all indications were, he was.

Mea-$#@!ing-culpa, was I ever wrong...never been so spectacularly wrong about something political in my life.

So far he has delivered, on many many items, that freedom minded people should be cheering over.

I'll continue to watch for things that I can't support, and work from there.

Using Micheal Moore, however, to make your point ain't gonna help.

Trump should continue to call out the lying government media swindlers for the "fake news" propagandists they are.

And he should continue to do it in a big way.

They are never going to "like" us or him, no matter what happens or what we say, so $#@! 'em.
    Last edited by RJB; 01-27-2017 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    CPUd is the Barbara Streisand of RPF.
    The Streisand Effect!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I agree with your post, AF. I was very skeptical of Trump and I still am. However he has pleasantly surprised me on many things recently. The man definitely has a set and has done things I had given up expecting from a politician.

My worry about these junk threads that attack Trump over non-issues is that it will have the boy who cried wolf syndrome. When Trump does something screwed up, will people have solidified their positions and defend him in a knee jerk fashion?

I know this sounds like something that many people think won't happen, but people's politics tend to follow whose team they follow rather than philosophy. Facebook, RPFs and other places are microcosms of this. I see people hold grudges over into threads that they agree. If CPUd and others were smart they'd hold their fire until something is actually wrong-- such asTrump's potential policy on Snowden, actual attacks on the 1st Amendment rather than silly feuds with the press, etc.

Michael Moore accusing someone of being the Godfather of fake news!?!?!? Come on CPUd, WTF is the matter with you?
    I LOL'd when I watched it, but I get what you are saying. I should reiterate that when I posted it, it wasn't meant to criticize the president. Sometimes we need a bit of humor when we get a break from MAGA duties.

An excellent point and one that I had not even considered.

You are right, that could very well end up exactly as you posited: when something really stupid comes down the pike, nobody will listen.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

Michael Moore accusing someone of being the Godfather of fake news!?!?!? Come on CPUd, you should know that will get your cause nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    An excellent point and one that I had not even considered.

You are right, that could very well end up exactly as you posited: when something really stupid comes down the pike, nobody will listen.
    We have the best and smartest people in charge now and I doubt they will do anything stupid they don't need the job, they just want to MAGA.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I LOL'd when I watched it, but I get what you are saying. I should reiterate that when I posted it, it wasn't meant to criticize the president. Sometimes we need a bit of humor when we get a break from MAGA duties.
    OK, try this instead: