Thread: Senior Secret Service agent suggests she wouldn't take 'a bullet' for Trump

Senior Secret Service agent suggests she wouldn't take 'a bullet' for Trump

A senior U.S. Secret Service agent posted Facebook condemnations of President Trump during the past seven months, including one in which she said she wouldn't want to "take a bullet" for him.

She explained herself saying she viewed his presidential candidacy as a "disaster" for the country, and especially for women and minorities.

Kerry O'Grady, the special agent in charge of the Secret Service's Denver district, oversees coordination with Washington-based advance teams for all presidential candidate and presidential trips to the area, including all upcoming or future trips by the president, vice president or Trump administration officials.

Despite her senior security role, she has made her disdain for Trump and his incoming administration clear to her Facebook followers, who included current and former Secret Service agents and other people who were employees at the time of the posts. O'Grady's posts triggered at least one complaint to the office that oversees investigations into Secret Service misbehavior, two knowledgeable sources told the Washington Examiner.
    Read the full story at the Washington Examiner.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Posting on Facebook is the perfect way to keep quiet.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Self proclaimed "public servant" picking and choosing who to serve... seems about right.

You've got the public's money, you'll continue to get the public's money, and you're serving yourself. No bottom line and a union, hope you get/keep your "equality". A tremendous example for women and minorities. You go girl.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Self proclaimed "public servant" picking and choosing who to serve... seems about right.

You've got the public's money, you'll continue to get the
    This. Hey, Trump's has a ban on hiring. Fire her and replace her with...no one.

Meh, many SS agents have dished or bitched about Clinton over the years.

That said: If I was Trump, I'd have all these people fired and have my own team of vetted security operators that I have known for years take over.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post

Read the full story at the Washington Examiner.
    So, quit your tax tick existence and get a job in the private sector, problem solved.
    "The Patriarch"

When she says that Trump is bad for women what does that even mean? I don't get these protests from women. What rights don't they have now and what rights is Trump taking away?

And how is she not fired instantly? It is only a gov't job that you can write insane stuff like that and not get booted.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Meh, many SS agents have dished or bitched about Clinton over the years.

That said: If I was Trump, I'd have all these people fired and have my own team of vetted security operators that I have known for years take over.
    Unless I have been misinformed, Trump is in fact bringing his owns security. therefore the guy in the inauguration parade with the fake arms.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    When she says that Trump is bad for women what does that even mean? I don't get these protests from women. What rights don't they have now and what rights is Trump taking away?

And how is she not fired instantly? It is only a gov't job that you can write insane stuff like that and not get booted.
    They are not losing rights. They fear losing taxpayer funded amenities.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Unless I have been misinformed, Trump is in fact bringing his owns security. therefore the guy in the inauguration parade with the fake arms.
    Yep, I heard the same.
    "The Patriarch"

Is he really?

Smart man.

As somebody already suggested, if we could lock him in the Oval Office with Ron Paul for 24 so he could get his head right on the surveillance/police state issues, I'd be a happy man.

Is he really?

Smart man.

As somebody already suggested, if we could lock him in the Oval Office with Ron Paul for 24 so he could get his head right on the surveillance/police state issues, I'd be a happy man.
    Lol, missed that. That would be some covert $#@! worth considering.
    "The Patriarch"

If I was Trump, I'd have all these people fired and have my own team of vetted security operators that I have known for years take over.
    ^^This
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Maybe some fear lack of access to abortion?

She should resign. Period. No ifs ands or buts.

Adios, mofo.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ''you're FIRED....''

and cancel her pension while you're at it.

They let women in the secret service ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    They let women in the secret service ?
    The Secret Service does other things besides body guarding. They are also responsible for counterfeiting and postal fraud. She may have come up as a mailbox inspector.

The Secret Service does other things besides body guarding. They are also responsible for counterfeiting and postal fraud. She may have come up as a mailbox inspector.
    Don't you love her fake bravado?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I knew about counterfeiting . Postal fraud seems funny for some reason . I can picture some evil cartoon villain looking like Bernie Sanders counterfeiting 3 cent stamps in 1864 .
    Do something Danke

I thought counterfeiting would have fallen under the Treasury Dept. Mission creep?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I thought counterfeiting would have fallen under the Treasury Dept. Mission creep?
    Counterfeiting was its sole initial mission and it was part of the treasury department. Security service was the mission creep.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Counterfeiting was its sole initial mission and it was part of the treasury department. Security service was the mission creep.
    Ah, thanks. Seems I already knew that. Old timers.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.