Thread: Wendigo hunters/danke's body recovery thread

Wendigo hunters/danke's body recovery thread

Apparently the wendigo's gotten to danke. @The experienced hunters, trackers, and woodsmen of RPFs-if you can find danke's body, plz bury the remains and take pics of the grave site so we can have closure. Thnx. ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like a job for a Native American. They know the habits of that creature better than anybody.

I'm not sure there is any body.

The Wendigo consumed his flesh and his spirit.

I heard it was a female Wendigo.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-23-2017 at 07:24 PM.

His deserted shanty was found.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm not sure there is any body.

The Wendigo consumed his flesh and his spirit.

I heard it was a female Wendigo.

Well, remains are acceptable as well. We need some closure around here. :'(
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

No progress reports from Uncle @oyarde yet? I am disappoint. He's normally an expert at this.

I held a beautiful ceremony on 12/31 for the departed . The only thing that could be recovered would be a few bones and in the North the porcupines consume those .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I held a beautiful ceremony on 12/31 for the departed . The only thing that could be recovered would be a few bones and in the North the porcupines consume those .
    May danke's memory be eternal. :'( Thanks for making a memorial, uncle Oyarde. ~hugs~ I only wish I could've been there.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.