Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yooo Hooo.. Suzanimal~~~~

Yooo Hooo.. Suzanimal~~~~

It's been days since we saw you post..
    Everything ok?
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hope she's doing OK! Maybe holed up with a box of Franzia someplace?

Hope she and her family are fine.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Hungover after the party for the Atlanta Falcons?

Maybe she's having an affair with the Grave Digger
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Has anyone heard from Suz? On FB maybe?
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Last edited by timosman; 01-24-2017 at 11:08 PM.

Just sent her an E-Mail......

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She was posting on twitter so I guess she's okay.

Was just wondering myself, but I guess NC answered the question. Good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    She was posting on twitter so I guess she's okay.
    Her laptop probably took a crap .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Was just wondering myself, but I guess NC answered the question. Good to hear.
    Indeed. Thoughts and prayers to all those effected by the recent storms. RPFers and not.

My guess is she is exercising wisdom and taking a break to get some stuff done.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I think her and Danke are having a thing.
    "The Patriarch"

/* sniffs for elephants */

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I think her and Danke are having a thing.
    Danke is the Grave Digger. That explains everything.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Danke is the Grave Digger. That explains everything.
    Lol, I was wondering if that was who you meant.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    My guess is she is exercising wisdom and taking a break to get some stuff done.
    LOL
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Is she mad at us? Maybe we should buy her some flowers.

I reckon a PM box overflowing with love letters and dic pics might have pushed her out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I reckon a PM box overflowing with love letters and dic pics might have pushed her out the door.
    I am grateful I get no dick pics .
    Do something Danke

Maybe we shouldn't. All the attention she gets here might finally start affecting her. Would you be as concerned if a person of a different gender was missing?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Maybe we shouldn't. All the attention she gets here might finally start affecting her. Would you be as concerned if a person of a different gender was missing?
    y'all try too hard. She loves me and I just have to be my charming, handsome self.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I would and shouldn't that be THE OTHER gender?

I'm hoping her computer didn't crap out.. btdt.. hate it

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She did this last year. I sent her a note then and she was busy getting things done.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    She did this last year. I sent her a note then and she was busy getting things done.
    NC mentioned seeing her on twitter so I'm not worried anymore. Getting things done is a good excuse for not being here with the other malcontents.

Would you be as concerned if a person of a different gender was missing?
    . That is a tough question to answer. I have recently discovered that there are a lot more genders than just two. If it was just 4 or so of the other genders, I might still be concerned. The other 54 genders, not so much, but that is assuming more are not discovered in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I didnt send her that many dick pics
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Just heard from Suz..

She hopes to be back this weekend?

Busy w/ personal stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Just heard from Suz..

She hopes to be back this weekend?

Busy w/ personal stuff.
    What? There is stuff beyond the internets? Scary!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast