Thread: Sean Spicer Gives First Official White House Press Conference - Live Feed

Sean Spicer Gives First Official White House Press Conference - Live Feed

Live Feed (begins at 1330ET)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    United Brotherhood of Carpenters.

I think he will be one of the first to get fired.

Where is the Spanish version of the website?!

He's doing better.
    Someone told him to smile... probably practiced...
    a LOT.
    Much better in fielding questions.

I don't feel like throwing up as much.

I don't think Laura Ingraham would have had to work at it. She would have been a natural and in control.

The bitch asking the Taiwan question calls the POTUS "Trump".

Saturday's 'CIA Speech' and applause...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Spicer is getting trigger again.
    Dear Sean: STFU.... stop whining... they're NEVER going to be your 'friends'.
    Move on. Smile. Next question... there ya go.

Hmm,,

That was interesting.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Spicer Denies Report That Trump Stacked CIA Audience With Supporters

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer on Monday disputed a CBS report that Donald Trump's team filled the front three rows at his speech to CIA employees with Trump supporters.

CBS reported that those heard cheering during Trump's remarks were guests of Trump, Mike Pence, and Rep. Mike Pompeo (R-KS), the nominee to lead the CIA.

"I don't think that's accurate at all. If you listen to audio of it, you can hear the excitement that existed there. There were some people off-camera for obvious reasons, but I think when you looked at the number of people there, the audio alone tells — speaks volumes to what had happened," Spicer said when first asked about the CBS report.

When asked who sat in the front row, Spicer at first said he was unsure and that he believed Trump supporters made up a "small footprint" at the CIA headquarters on Saturday.

Later, Spicer said that there were no Trump supporters in the first three rows.

He also addressed why Trump talked about his rift with the intelligence community during his remarks at the CIA.

"I think when he walked into that and saw it, he wanted to make sure people knew that what you're hearing on television or in reports about this rift, I have the utmost respect for you. I honor your service. I'm proud of what you're doing and the sacrifices you're making," Spicer said.
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...-cheers-report
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul