Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: So We Anti Globalists Are now xenophobic Nationalists.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    And once again you answer with no evidence other than your apparent opinion.
    None, other than the words of those who identify themselves as alt-right. Even within these fora. Not sure what else you are looking for. A manifesto?

Here's a primer:

http://www.thedarkenlightenment.com/...-by-nick-land/
    Last edited by otherone; 02-21-2017 at 06:03 PM.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    None, other than the words of those who identify themselves as alt-right. Even within these fora. Not sure what else you are looking for. A manifesto?
    I was thinking notable "personalities", but now that I think of it, this is the sort of political bullshittery that someone yanks from their butts and all of a sudden it's a "movement". This is not so very much unlike terms such as "trigger" and so forth. Some douche wagon misuses it in this way or that and the surrounding landscape absorbs and regurgitates without the least thought given as to propriety, stupidity, or anything else carrying the risk of further intellectual atrophy.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I was thinking notable "personalities", but now that I think of it, this is the sort of political bullshittery that someone yanks from their butts and all of a sudden it's a "movement". This is not so very much unlike terms such as "trigger" and so forth. Some douche wagon misuses it in this way or that and the surrounding landscape absorbs and regurgitates without the least thought given as to propriety, stupidity, or anything else carrying the risk of further intellectual atrophy.
    Actually, you are describing the origin of nearly every human endeavor, especially as history revisions it's endeavors.
    -Albert Camus

Actually, you are describing the origin of nearly every human endeavor, especially as history revisions it's endeavors.
    Perhaps, but the degree of it is beyond the pale in ways never before imagined.

What makes me laugh is how the "left" call the rest "intolerant". Their stupidity is so overwhelming and toxic that the fact the rest of us have not murdered them in all manner of unspeakable and freakishly horrid ways speaks in bold defiance to their dull-witted accusation.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    No, we are merely using the state to destroy our enemies BEFORE they use it to destroy us, then limiting the power of the state before it is rustled away from us to be used against us
    I've heard this argument before... when it was used to support passage of the PATRIOT Act.

If you wouldn't mind, please name for us all of times in the history of the United States when this actually happened... when the government was temporarily granted a power to defeat some (imaginary) enemy, and then later relinquished that power before using that power against the people as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Perhaps, but the degree of it is beyond the pale in ways never before imagined.

What makes me laugh is how the "left" call the rest "intolerant". Their stupidity is so overwhelming and toxic that the fact the rest of us have not murdered them in all manner of unspeakable and freakishly horrid ways speaks in bold defiance to their dull-witted accusation.
    Yes.
    Propaganda in the "Information" Age. Ironic, the offspring of the Age of "Enlightenment".
    -Albert Camus

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can you understand that if you import millions of people who will vote against your rights, you will lose your rights?.
    Quite a simple concept, hence easy to "understand".

Now you show me where I have ever advocated importing even one voter let alone millions.

why import more welfare voters?
    Why would you?

This is not something I have ever promoted.

See how this works out? .
    What?

You making false and unsubstantiated accusations?

You lose everything if they are not kept out. But hey I guess you like losing..
    What have I supposedly "lost"?

Once again you insist on attributing actions or beliefs to me when I have never expressed them. What kind of a special idiot keeps on in that vein?

Shocking.....
    No your behavior isn't "shocking" in the least, in fact it's quite typical of a spoiled child who has been told how wonderful they are their entire life when they discover the real world doesn't find them special or even remotely interesting. Running around bleating like a goat with a cob up its ass time and again without substance is more typical than "shocking". You're nothing special, in fact I'd bet good money the sub 100 IQ people you carry on about could pose more logical and convincing arguments.

Now go find me advocating for importing anyone or sit down and shut the $#@! up with your tiresome rhetoric..

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Now you show me where I have ever advocated importing even one voter let alone millions.
    That participle is the strawman that nativists enjoy torching. That, and immigrants bypassing naturalization on their race to the ballot box.
    -Albert Camus

That participle is the strawman that nativists enjoy torching. That, and immigrants bypassing naturalization on their race to the ballot box.
    That particular boy seems to be 'bout half a bubble off to begin with, one of those who are capable of whipping themselves into a frenzy and then trying to hang their antics on another....

There's probably some psych term to describe such behavior but I'm not interested enough to look it up..

Quite a simple concept, hence easy to "understand".

Why would you?

This is not something I have ever promoted.

What?

You making false and unsubstantiated accusations?

What have I supposedly "lost"?

Once again you insist on attributing actions or beliefs to me when I have never expressed them. What kind of a special idiot keeps on in that vein?

No your behavior isn't "shocking" in the least, in fact it's quite typical of a spoiled child who has been told how wonderful they are their entire life when they discover the real world doesn't find them special or even remotely interesting. Running around bleating like a goat with a cob up its ass time and again without substance is more typical than "shocking". You're nothing special, in fact I'd bet good money the sub 100 IQ people you carry on about could pose more logical and convincing arguments.

Now go find me advocating for importing anyone or sit down and shut the $#@! up with your tiresome rhetoric..

You lost a massive amount of wealth and freedoms thanks to adding 60 million people via post 1965 immigration.

You are really mad that you can not make a case against voter displacement via mass immigration.

If you look at the home nation of those sub 100 IQ people you would see they lack the brain power to have much logic or debates, that and their voting habits prove it. How can you be logical if you support marxism, a proven failure?

Aww...Whats wrong? Resorting to name calling? I get it, you are suffering from autism and context Blindness. Its ok. We are going to do the winning for you, build the wall, deport them all, limit legal immigration and restrict voting rights as to protect and restore Liberty.

To you oppose or support mass immigration? Yes or No?

That particular boy seems to be 'bout half a bubble off to begin with, one of those who are capable of whipping themselves into a frenzy and then trying to hang their antics on another....

There's probably some psych term to describe such behavior but I'm not interested enough to look it up..
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...re-its-all-to/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.ddf16045f085

Yeah, its not like they vote while illegal or after they become citizens, right?

You lost a massive amount of wealth and freedoms thanks to adding 60 million people via post 1965 immigration.

You are really mad that you can not make a case against voter displacement via mass immigration.

If you look at the home nation of those sub 100 IQ people you would see they lack the brain power to have much logic or debates, that and their voting habits prove it. How can you be logical if you support marxism, a proven failure?

Aww...Whats wrong? Resorting to name calling? I get it, you are suffering from autism and context Blindness. Its ok. We are going to do the winning for you, build the wall, deport them all, limit legal immigration and restrict voting rights as to protect and restore Liberty.

To you oppose or support mass immigration? Yes or No?
    English $#@!, use it to communicate.

I set forth a pretty simple task for you and once again you failed.

Try as you may to attribute your failings or follies to me or anybody else it'll only serve to shine light on your empty rhetoric.

As to your only query;
    To you oppose or support mass immigration?
    I do not support ANY government action regarding immigration other than that which takes place on Ellis Island and I'd be okay with ending that too.

I do not support big government for your causes or anybody elses cause.

Now go back and find where I advocated importing voters or admit you're a lying piece of $#@! who is unable to couch an argument.

So We Anti Globalists Are now xenophobic Nationalists.
    Some are.
    I oppose it for spiritual reason,, and recognize the futility at the same time.
    I remain opposed to satan's plan.

It won't change anything though.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I've heard this argument before... when it was used to support passage of the PATRIOT Act.

If you wouldn't mind, please name for us all of times in the history of the United States when this actually happened... when the government was temporarily granted a power to defeat some (imaginary) enemy, and then later relinquished that power before using that power against the people as a whole.

How long do you intend to keep up this charade? Until your replacement? People like you love government. You help to build government. You build it in one area, only to complain when it grows in a another area. Go back to DU and educate all your friends.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    How long do you intend to keep up this charade? Until your replacement? People like you love government. You help to build government. You build it in one area, only to complain when it grows in a another area. Go back to DU and educate all your friends.

They do not understand that displacement is their end.

Nobody has displaced me.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Displacement, like if I choose to sell my house to someone, they displaced me?

Never have- never will. The income tax was only supposed to be for a short time- look what happened to that.

Here's Ron Paul on the Patriot Act still prying into everyone's lives:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...13#post6440413
    There is no spoon.

Nobody has displaced me.

Keep telling yourself that. Its not like any illegals voted in this or any other election or newly naturalized people "just in time" to vote for Clinton, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Displacement, like if I choose to sell my house to someone, they displaced me?

No, like allowing in millions of people who do not share the same culture, values, not against your rights. Maybe you should learn be fore posting.

No, like allowing in millions of people who do not share the same culture, values, not against your rights. Maybe you should learn be fore posting.
    I do still need to learn a lot.

For instance, I can't make any sense out of your first sentence.

federally-authorized, federally-mandated, federally-regulated, federally-dispensed freedom.

The alt-right believes the federal government is sovereign. They just use the words "nation" and "country" instead.
    The term "nation" does not equal "state". Whether a newish country like the USA really is a nation is up to debate. Older European countries on the other hand are/were definitely nations, which are being destroyed.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112