Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: So We Anti Globalists Are now xenophobic Nationalists.

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    Because you do not have any answers.
    No lad, like I said you have failed to pose a question.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, we are merely using the state to destroy our enemies BEFORE they use it to destroy us, then limiting the power of the state before it is rustled away from us to be used against us,
    Why limit it then? It could be used to remove cripples and those who carry the "retard gene".
    Oh...wait. Never mind.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Why limit it then? It could be used to remove cripples and those who carry the "retard gene".
    Oh...wait. Never mind.
    That is not an argument nor the topic.

We on the new/alt right.
    Does that term have a reasonably rigorous definition? I really don't even know what it means. The innuendo seems to bias towards liberty, but I'm not in possession of a real definition.

We are winning in elections, alt media, cultural issues/war and just growing at a massive rate.
    Could be a good start, but how many on the so-called "alt-right" understand freedom properly? If the alt-right ends up as nothing better than advocates of a strong state, however pared back, then what have we bought... unless we take those gains as mere steps toward a more completely thought out goal. And where is the plan? Waging the battle in ad hoc, seat of the pants fashion is not the way to wage this war, and be sure that it is indeed warfare.
    Last edited by osan; 02-20-2017 at 04:57 PM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Does that term have a reasonably rigorous definition? I really don't even know what it means. The innuendo seems to bias towards liberty, but I'm not in possession of a real definition.
    ]We are winning in elections, alt media, cultural issues/war and just growing at a massive rate.

Could be a good start, but how many on the so-called "alt-right" understand freedom properly?
    http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/w...-right-is.html

They understand that some groups do not understand it, can not understand it because of their cultural mores or their low IQ, and if they are not kept out will destroy us and Freedom along with us.

If you understand and value something, you would logical have to defend it.

We support property rights, freedom of association, privacy rights, sound money, term limits, limiting the power of the courts, non interventionism, properly worked vouchers/school choice ( no strings attached as the government can not force itself in education) Pro national sovereignty, anti internationalism, and the most pro gun faction in existence.

Some elements are OK-ish, some not so OK, and some scary.

Note how "freedom" is mentioned nowhere. FAIL.

This strikes me as more of the same old $#@!.

I would also like to know where these defining elements came from in the sense of authority to be there. This looks like one man's opinion on the matter, which is fine so far as that goes. I would, however, take the description with a boulder of salt.

Points 7, 8, and 9 are particularly failsome.

If you understand and value something, you would logical have to defend it.
    I don't have a problem with "nationalism" per sé, but in practice it has proven beyond men's will to remain rational and reasoned.

We support property rights, freedom of association, privacy rights, sound money, term limits, limiting the power of the courts, non interventionism, properly worked vouchers/school choice ( no strings attached as the government can not force itself in education) Pro national sovereignty, anti internationalism, and the most pro gun faction in existence.
    That is not made overly clear on the page you cite. I read tons of possibly strident nationalism. Some of it is reasonable, but I see the potential aplenty to run amok in short order. What I read there is scarier than it is anything else because I know how humans behave and have absolutely zero basis for confidence that they would do anything better this time.

Freedom is the only way forward that does not promise misery, poverty, destruction, and death.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    @<u><a href="http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=25257" target="_blank">osan</a></u> - You're aligning yourself with intellectual chimpanzees.
    because multiculturalism is working brilliantly as planned by the left?

I don't understand why many libertarians agree with the globalists on this important issue. Talk to this girl:

Some elements are OK-ish, some not so OK, and some scary.

Note how "freedom" is mentioned nowhere. FAIL.

This strikes me as more of the same old $#@!.

I would also like to know where these defining elements came from in the sense of authority to be there. This looks like one man's opinion on the matter, which is fine so far as that goes. I would, however, take the description with a boulder of salt.

Points 7, 8, and 9 are particularly failsome.

I don't have a problem with "nationalism" per sé, but in practice it has proven beyond men's will to remain rational and reasoned.

That is not made overly clear on the page you cite. I read tons of possibly strident nationalism. Some of it is reasonable, but I see the potential aplenty to run amok in short order. What I read there is scarier than it is anything else because I know how humans behave and have absolutely zero basis for confidence that they would do anything better this time.

Freedom is the only way forward that does not promise misery, poverty, destruction, and death.
    And marxism or open borders is rational or reasoned?

Nationalism works, the only reason it failed was the leadership, not the concept or the people.

Well you have reason to think this, we are in for a correction, the time to do this without pain or stain is over with. Do not blame us for what is about to happen, we were not in charge to prevent it, but we now have to fix the legion of mistakes and damage that was carried out in "our name" or "for the greater good"..

Now who is being naive? Misery, poverty etc will always happen and be apart of the human condition. If such of those things is required to create or protect freedom so be it.

Nationalism works, the only reason it failed was the leadership, not the concept or the people.
    Nationalism is the creation of the Rothschilds. The only beneficiaries are the ruling oligarchs and the banks that support them.
    -Albert Camus

Nationalism is the creation of the Rothschilds.
    I never heard that one. I will look into it but I will appreciate if you can give me a source for this.

The only beneficiaries are the ruling oligarchs and the banks that support them.
    Its true the powerful benefit a lot by dominating nationalist democracies. However, I believe everyone benefits under nationalism. At least we the people are not screwed over by the money grubbing elite who bring in foreigners for a few extra bucks.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul in 2008 View Post
    I never heard that one. I will look into it but I will appreciate if you can give me a source for this.

Its true the powerful benefit a lot by dominating nationalist democracies. However, I believe everyone benefits under nationalism. At least we the people are not screwed over by the money grubbing elite who bring in foreigners for a few extra bucks.
    You can do your own research. You can start with the push for nationalism that occurred in the 19th century after Napoleon, question why all the European flags look similar, and who had the most to gain from toppling the church-dominated power structure.

"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes... Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
    -Napoleon

It is no coincidence that the Civil War took place during this push. Centralization of power is always a win for banking interests. Wars can not be fought without banks.

Last edited by otherone; 02-20-2017 at 08:49 PM.
    -Albert Camus

You can do your own research.
    Alright.

"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes... Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
    -Napoleon

It is no coincidence that the Civil War took place during this push. Centralization of power is always a win for banking interests. Wars can not be fought without banks.
    I know. This is the reason I am against the federal reserve.

Nationalism is the creation of the Rothschilds. The only beneficiaries are the ruling oligarchs and the banks that support them.
    No, it was not. God you lie so much.

And marxism or open borders is rational or reasoned?
    Firstly, one ought not put words into the mouths of others.

Secondly, two wrongs don't make a right, even if three rights make a left.

Nationalism tends to fail because people take it too far, universally at the behest of "leaders". To marginalize "leadership" as you do here by not-that-subtle innuendo is to ignore reality. It is precisely because the average man is a Weakman that leaders have almost universal power of those they ostensibly serve. They are the masters and the rest are in servitude. That is the practical reality, all words, titles, and other purports to the contrary notwithstanding.

Well you have reason to think this, we are in for a correction, the time to do this without pain or stain is over with.
    Agreed.

Do not blame us for what is about to happen, we were not in charge to prevent it, but we now have to fix the legion of mistakes and damage that was carried out in "our name" or "for the greater good"..
    I blame every one of us. I blame every American since 1789. I blame the Framers for foisting this hideous federalism upon us. It may have been the best for which we could hope in the context of the rest of the world, so I cannot hold them in too great a contempt, save perhaps for that traitorous Hamilton.

But we have all been to blame for failing to murder those who have been violating us for 229 years. The justices in Marbury should have been apprehended and executed on the spot. Had we responded to usurpation and tyranny with blood-thirsty murder from the beginning, you'd better bet your ass we would be in a better condition than this. But that required knowledge, attitude, and courage, neither of which have ever been present here in sufficient measure. Recall the 3%, the 97% having spent their time sitting on the fence, American flag in one hand, British in the other.

So yeah, we are to blame, Alt-Righters included. You know whom I do not blame? The Freemen, Randy Weaver, the guy down in Texas whose name escapes me, and all others who stood tall against the tyrants, virtually all of whom have been murdered by Themme.

We need a different system; one where those in "government" suffer ruined health from the fear they experience at the very thought that so much as the appearance of impropriety might end them up in a dank, horrific prison cell for years. What's the chance of that happening? Slim at best, methinks, and yet we need this more than anything else, politically speaking.

Now who is being naive? Misery, poverty etc will always happen and be apart of the human condition. If such of those things is required to create or protect freedom so be it.
    I made no mention of eliminating the "down-side" of life. Indeed, I have no desire for such an impossible goal, but only that of artificially introduced instances, which comprises the vast and overwhelming majority of all such occurrences, mostly by "government". Government is the main culprit in the broad condition of human poverty. Government is culpable for the vast majority of murder, the rest comprising a vanishingly small drop in the bucket. Government accounts for a similar proportion of theft. Government contributions to destruction and misery dwarfs all the rest combined by a ratio of perhaps thousands to one.

Eliminate government contribution to the pool of human miseries and that body of wretchedness shrinks away to ready manageability. I can see valid roles for "government" in this horribly mangled world, relating back to my references to lowest common denominator in terms of international aggressions, but those holding such positions should literally quake in their shoes with terror as they discharge their duties for fear of mis-stepping, breathing sighs of deep and welcome relief when their tenures come up, holding no desire for a repeat performance. That would be the better order of things; the vastly better order.

Humanity is its own worst enemy. In my entire lifetime, the ONLY thing that has ever damaged me was another human being.

Is your helmet too tight?

No, it was not. God you lie so much.
    You are starting to smell like a sockpuppet.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Is your helmet too tight?
    lol.
    Take off the sunglasses and pick up a book.
    -Albert Camus

You are starting to smell like a sockpuppet.
    So what would it take for you to get on my helicopter?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We on the new/alt right.
    Does that term have a reasonably rigorous definition?
    Yes. It's a euphemism for white nationalism.

Could be a good start, but how many on the so-called "alt-right" understand freedom properly?
    Zero. They don't want freedom at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Yes. It's a euphemism for white nationalism.
    What is the reason you reject white nationalism?

Zero. They don't want freedom at all.
    Do you have any proof to back that up?

Nationalism tends to fail because people take it too far, universally at the behest of "leaders". To marginalize "leadership" as you do here by not-that-subtle innuendo is to ignore reality. It is precisely because the average man is a Weakman that leaders have almost universal power of those they ostensibly serve. They are the masters and the rest are in servitude. That is the practical reality, all words, titles, and other purports to the contrary notwithstanding.
    You're thinking about fascism. America was a nationalistic country in the past and it didn't result in fascism. Japan is a nationalist country today and its good.

I don't know why people are against nationalism. Nationalism to me is just putting our country first and rejecting liberalism.

What is the reason you reject white nationalism?
    Because I support freedom.

Do you have any proof to back that up?
    Yes. Everything the alt-right propounds as its agenda backs it up.

You're thinking about fascism. America was a nationalistic country in the past and it didn't result in fascism. Japan is a nationalist country today and its good.

I don't know why people are against nationalism. Nationalism to me is just putting our country first and rejecting liberalism.
    No. The nationalism you're talking about is liberalism, in the modern sense of that word.

Because I support freedom.
    me too and I am in the alt right.

Yes. Everything the alt-right propounds as its agenda backs it up.
    No offense, but I don't think you know what the alt-right is. Most of us want the government off our backs and are free market libertarians.

Nationalism must always devolve into fascism because when your country is first, by definition everything else is second, people included.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

No. The nationalism you're talking about is liberalism, in the modern sense of that word.
    How so?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    me too
    No you don't.

You're a fraud. You chose your sn to make yourself look like you fit in here on the advice of your cohorts at stormfront, many of whom followed the exact same strategy.

No offense, but I don't think you know what the alt-right is. Most of us want the government off our backs and are free market libertarians.
    You want it off your backs and on other peoples'. You are not free market libertarians. Not by a long shot.

How so?
    Look at your examples. The ones that you yourself chose to mention.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Nationalism must always devolve into fascism because when your country is first, by definition everything else is second, people included.
    I see your point. I agree that extreme nationalism is bad. There should be a little bit of a counterweight. But I don't see a better alternative to moderate nationalism. Again, by definition nationalism to me is putting your country first. Are you suggesting that we shouldn't put our country first and put other countries ahead of us or have open borders? That doesn't make much sense to me. Also, some food for thought, America was a nationalist country and it devolved into the total opposite up until Trumps election.

No you don't.

You're a fraud. You chose your sn to make yourself look like you fit in here on the advice of your cohorts at stormfront, many of whom followed the exact same strategy.
    Lets keep this civil and not resort to false accusations.

Stormfronters are allowed to post here? lol.

You want it off your backs and on other peoples'. You are not free market libertarians. Not by a long shot.
    Care to explain? Then why did white nationalists heavily support Dr. Ron Paul?

I think you need to read the history of conservatism and racism. Racists like the Founding fathers made this country.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast