Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump to CIA on taking Iraq's oil "Maybe you'll have another chance"

Trump to CIA on taking Iraq's oil "Maybe you'll have another chance"

Donald Trump, in his first address as president, stated that the United States should have taken oil from Iraq during the invasion. He then went on to suggest maybe we will have another chance at taking the oil, seeming to imply he is open to invading the country again.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a good idea!

Secretary of State Exxon Mobil and Secretary of the Treasury Goldman Sachs will make quick work of securing those resources. For the American people of course.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Secretary of State Exxon Mobil and Secretary of the Treasury Goldman Sachs will make quick work of securing those resources. For the American people of course.
    Haha.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CPUd again."
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

And after the blow back occurs the police state can be enhanced further.

This is the man that some people here thought was better than Rand Paul.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    This is the man that some people here thought was better than Rand Paul.
    He won though. There's a lesson to be learned there, right?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    But he couldn't even win the popular vote when he was running against Hillary Clinton.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But he couldn't even win the popular vote when he was running against Hillary Clinton.
    The popular vote doesn't count. And the lesson I'm referring to is that liberty is not only not popular, it also will not win the Electoral College.
    "The Patriarch"

Just stop. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...s-a-Good-Thing

The popular vote doesn't count. And the lesson I'm referring to is that liberty is not only not popular, it also will not win the Electoral College.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I'm not arguing against the electoral college. I'm just saying that, as unpopular as Hillary was, he should have been able to get more votes than her.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I hope Russia intervenes and entirely demolishes whatever force we send that way. I would be sad at the loss of our soldiers but that may be what it takes to put a second thought in this and future president's plans to be so arrogant.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I hope Russia intervenes and entirely demolishes whatever force we send that way. I would be sad at the loss of our soldiers but that may be what it takes to put a second thought in this and future president's plans to be so arrogant.
    That's not going to happen. And in fact I really hope no such thing occurs. Iraq is not Syria, and that would indeed start a live war with Russia.
    "The Patriarch"

That's not going to happen. And in fact I really hope no such thing occurs. Iraq is not Syria, and that would indeed start a live war with Russia.
    Trump's admin knows that why you think they added Exxon Mobil as Secretary of State?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Because John Bolton wouldn't of made it past committee.
    He's still up for Deputy State
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's still up for Deputy State
    Still he has no effect on foreign affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Still he has no effect on foreign affairs.
    Who do you think is pulling the strings Zippy!???

Last edited by nikcers; 01-22-2017 at 07:59 PM.

trib·al·ism. - the media said that Rand could not win. Just like how the media said that Ron could not win. Besides, Trump's mother said h would make a great president, and people believe her.

The lesson learned is that people can be manipulated - but only to a point. It just so happens that Hillary crosses the line. So the gameshow host is about a low as they'll go...this election.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    trib·al·ism. - the media said that Rand could not win. Just like how the media said that Ron could not win. Besides, Trump's mother said h would make a great president, and people believe her.

The lesson learned is that people can be manipulated - but only to a point. It just so happens that Hillary crosses the line. So the gameshow host is about a low as they'll go...this election.

So, Judge Judy next time?
    "The Patriarch"

So, Judge Judy next time?
    Wapner will be too old, and he's not gay or female.... So yes.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Taking Trump literally on everything he says was one of the biggest mistake (or deliberate choice) by media, it is more likely that he was trolling neocons and bragging to to repair his ties with secretive agents than actually announcing a policy.
    Bluffing, exaggerating, "locking her up", keep em guessing is part of his rhetoric , media is agitated because they don't know what exactly Trump is going to do but Trump seems to see unpredictability as an asset and probably cultivates it on purpose.
    I would wait to see actions and not put too much stock in such off the cuff "locker room" talk.

Related

Trump: Families Of Soldiers Killed In Iraq Should Sue NYT For WMD Reporting, US made Iraq mess

Trump tells Bush: 'You're fired'
    July 13, 2004 - 11:22AM

Donald Trump.
    The billionaire host of NBC's The Apprentice has weighed in on the Bush administration's decision to invade Iraq, terming it a "brutal mistake" that would "make it very hard for Bush to get re-elected".

"Look, the war is a disaster. The war should not have been entered into," he told The Dallas Morning News while his fiancee, Melania Knauss, looked on.

"To lose all of those thousands and thousands of people, on our side and their side. I mean, you have Iraqi kids, not only our soldiers, walking around with no legs, no arms, no faces. All for no reason. It is a disgrace."
    The Bush campaign declined to comment but noted that the president in a speech today had forcefully defended his decision to go to war.

That's what he meant by "America first."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Taking Trump literally on everything he says was one of the biggest mistake (or deliberate choice) by media, it is more likely that he was trolling neocons and bragging to to repair his ties with secretive agents than actually announcing a policy.
    Bluffing, exaggerating, "locking her up", keep em guessing is part of his rhetoric , media is agitated because they don't know what exactly Trump is going to do but Trump seems to see unpredictability as an asset and probably cultivates it on purpose.
    I would wait to see actions and not put too much stock in such off the cuff "locker room" talk.

Thank you for Trumpsplaining. How many more drone strikes before you start calling him dronegangsta?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Killing neocons/last DGP's supported "ISILs" won't qualify him but if he shows same pattern as last DGP of killing children/civilians... he would be called same rest assured.
    To me, actions speak louder than words.

BTW, is anyone here upset that Trump has still not won Nobel Peace prize?

Related

Take their oil, take their twitter followers, destroy their legacy

https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/...52329298644997

https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/...52329298644997
    Charlie is probably just sad that DGP's legacy is in shambles, maybe try to quote more credible folks.

Charles Johnson @GREEN_Footballs

Liberals participating in #stopwatchingus are being used by the libertarian far right to advance their goal of destroying the Obama admin.

12:30 PM - 26 Oct 2013

Well, aside from the fact that people are stupid and presidential elections are rigged by the media from the get-go, you're right. Compare Ron's treatment to Trump's. The media ignores the liberty candidate and pumps up the acceptable selection. Hard to paint with such a broad brush when constitutional liberty is never seriously presented as an option.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast