Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 Ways You Can Be Raped After You've Consented to Sex

4 Ways You Can Be Raped After You've Consented to Sex

http://www.attn.com/stories/8370/way...giving-consent

MAY 16TH 2016

In light of the recent Stanford rape case, the concept of consent is back in the national dialogue. In a gut-wrenching letter from the Stanford rape victim to her attacker, she writes:

"The night after it happened, he said he thought I liked it because I rubbed his back. A back rub.

Never mentioned me voicing consent, never mentioned us even speaking, a back rub."

Much of the conversation around consent focuses on the phrase “no means no” and more recently shifted toward the phrase “yes means yes.” In fact, California enacted a consent law two years ago that states, “Affirmative consent must be ongoing throughout a sexual activity and can be revoked at any time.”

While that law touches upon the idea of ongoing consent, the dialog surrounding rape still needs to become more nuanced to include rape that occurs after someone has said “yes.”

We spoke to a legal expert about four ways you can be raped or sexually assaulted even after you have consented to sex:

1. If he removes the condom after you've required it

In a recent essay on The Establishment, writer Carrie Cutforth describes a sexual encounter with a guy who continually promised to wear a condom yet ultimately pushes his unsheathed dick and her boundaries.

In her memoir “Not That Kind of Girl,” Lena Dunham writes about a similar incident when she realized in the middle of sex that a condom she thought her partner had put on was hanging from a nearby plant.

When one person agrees to sex with the requirement of wearing a condom and the other person doesn’t comply – either through force or manipulation – that is not only a violation of trust but also a sexual violation.

“In some jurisdicitons, sexual assault statutes cover penetration associated with fraud,” Viktoria Kristiansson, an attorney advisor for AEquitas, “The Prosecutors' Resource on Violence Against Women,” said in an interview with ATTN:. She added that depending on where you are, this conduct might not be covered under a jurisdiction's criminal statutes so you would have to consider pursuing a civil remedy, which could include suing.

“I think that’s a pretty significant occurrence...I’d imagine she would be extremely upset, have to get tested for STIs,” said Kristiansson. “It’s really traumatizing, time-consuming, and expensive, depending on the kind of insurance that person does or doesn’t have – it’s a big deal.”

2. If someone keeps asking you to have sex until you say yes

When someone says "no" multiple times, then says "yes," that is considered coerced consent, which isn't really consent at all. Sexual coercion is a tactic that perpetrators often use to violate consent and manipulate someone until they give in, employing pressure, threats, or guilt. In contrast, real consent gives someone the space and the freedom to say “no.”

“As a general idea, the presence of coercion negates consent,” said Kristiansson. “Whether or not the totality of the facts involved would bring that conduct up to a criminal level really depends.”

Sexual coercion is just one of the factors considered in the investigation of a sexual assault case. “Investigators look at the totality of facts involved – they’re not simply looking at the five or ten seconds or minutes or hours when the possible criminal penetration occurred,” said Kristiansson. “We’re looking at what happened before, during, and after an incident or series of incidents.”

She continued: “Human behavior doesn’t exist in a time bubble. The victim selection process by the offender is no accident and is important to consider – there are offenders who are going to select a victim that they can attack successfully and they feel won’t report or feel won’t be believed. So when we take a look at an incident that is reported where the weapon was coercion, then we’re going to look at all those other factors.”

3. If your partner forces you into a sexual act to which you didn't agree

This is not just a “whoopsy, wrong hole” situation. For example, if you agreed to one sexual act, e.g. vaginal sex, but someone penetrates your anus instead of your vagina, that can be rape. Saying “yes” to one sex act is not a blanket agreement to everything else. This could also apply to deepthroating. If a man physically forces your head down during oral sex, that can constitute rape since he’s forcing you to do something against your will (even if only for a few seconds).

“If you were not consenting to any other orofice being penetrated, then nobody has the right to penetrate it,” said Kristiansson. “Every human being has the right to say or to otherwise communicate whether it’s okay to have anyone else penetrate a part of their body.”

Even in a marriage, there’s no “implied” consent due to the length or perceived commitment of the relationship.

“We always need to get consent from each other to engage in any kind of sexual behaviour – this is true after 10 years of marriage and true for dating after 10 months,” said Kristiansson.

4. If consent is taken back at any point during sex

If someone agrees to sex, that person is also able to decide to not want to have sex later, even during sex. Earlier this year, Amber Rose schooled Tyrese and Rev Run this specific issue of consent:

“If I’m laying down with a man — butt-naked — and his condom is on, and I say, ‘You know what? No. I don’t want to do this. I changed my mind,’ that means no. That means f**king no. That’s it.”

"It doesn’t matter how far I take it or what I have on. When I say no, it means no.” – Amber Rose

In a Bustle article, the writer details a situation in which she was having sex that became painful then asked her partner to change positions. According to her, he refused and continued to have sex with her until he finished. In the story, she never says “no” but she did express her discomfort and pain.

“Withdrawing consent is the same thing as giving consent in the first place,” said Kristiansson. “Whether it’s saying ‘stop’ or a pushing away of the hands – whatever the method of communication is – someone is withdrawing consent.”

Why this is important.

While there is an obvious difference between some of the non-consensual sexual experiences described here and violent sexual assaults, it’s important to recognize that not all rape looks the same. Rape is any sexual activity in which one person doesn't give their full consent from the start, wants to withdraw their consent after giving it, or is incapable of giving consent in the first place.

“The idea that any of this is confusing, which continues to be perpetuated, is really just preposterous,” said Kristiansson. “When you peel back the layers on why people these scenarios are confusing, their answers would lead you on a path ending with gender bias.”

What exactly does this unfair treatment based on gender look like? Kristiansson described a few common ideas fueled by gender bias: “That girls can’t make up their minds or send mixed signals; that girls who dress a certain way are going to behave a certain way – all of which is victim blaming, focusing on the what the victim did or said rather than the offender’s behavior.”

Research has suggested that rape survivors may experience victim-blaming treatment from system personnel (termed “the second rape”). The study “Preventing the Second Rape” found that the trauma of rape extends far beyond the assault itself, as negative community responses can significantly elevate distress.

In a rape culture of victim blaming and slut shaming, shifting the conversation to include all forms of rape and sexual assault is essential to giving the proper weight and value to rape survivors’ voices and experiences.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see nothing wrong with this list.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Neither do I, she'll be shown the door and invited to leave on the toe of my boot.

No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Neither do I, she'll be shown the door and invited to leave on the toe of my boot.

No problem.
    Play games like that, in this day and age, and yours is the proper response.

Again, it is becoming more and more clear to me why so many young men are single, don't care, stay home and masturbate or turn qu eer.

Not that they'd have any interest in anybody like me anyway, but I wouldn't touch one of these "modern" broads with somebody else's dick.

That said: it won't be but another 20 years before sexbots and VR masks take the place of live, person to person interactions.

A little further in the future you will see true sexual contact and exchange of bodily fluids be strictly regulated by the State and mostly prohibited.

New humans will be "grown" in a lab, as the need for male or female reproductive organs is, even now, not needed, rendering the pussies and ovaries and all their other randoms bits of genitalia these women keep squawking about, superfluous and unnecessary, just as they cheered on the unnecessary man in today's world.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Really?

When someone says "no" multiple times, then says "yes," that is considered coerced consent.
    First of all, that means nearly all straight men, including almost all married men are rapists..

And then, OK, so what if a girl asks you to buy her some Prada shoes or a $900 handbag and you say no, then she keeps begging and begging for it until you say yes, is that stealing? Or what if she asks for FroYo in the middle of the night and you have to go out in the rain to find somewhere that is open that doesn't just have ice cream, but FroYo. Is that kidnapping and stealing? I mean, come on, this is just absolutely insane talk. That is not coercion or force. If you don't want to buy, it don't buy it, it's pretty simple. Maybe that means you get broken up with, maybe it means you don't get laid, but you're the one who chose that relationship and ultimately you can end it.

The truth is a lot of girls love the part about sex with the man begging, they thrive in it.. it makes them feel better to know just how much the guy is into them, it makes them feel like they have a high sexual market value, it is great for their ego, so they make it so it isn't quite so easy and they get a bunch of attention out of it because men tend to compliment women a lot when they are in the final stages almost ready to get laid and there is some convincing involved - they let it go on for some time, then they have sex, as they were planning all along. It is a bit of subconscious action, not all women do it and even fewer would admit to it, but it happens nonetheless.

Sometimes they do it because they want to appear less easy because they actually have feelings for the guy and they don't want him to think she will just have sex with any guy in an instant, so she makes it more difficult, even though she really just wants to have sex. This type of attitude is implanted by society that tells women that if they are easy it is more difficult to find a partner, and there is some truth to this.

Other times the guy may be too quick and she needs more foreplay - after more foreplay occurs she may be ready and decide to say yes.

Sometimes it is a combination of the three.

Other times, they just aren't in the mood.. But for people who are having sex for the first time together, asking multiple times is an extremely common occurrence.. But it is also very common with couples who have been together for some time. The couple in many cases may be in a serious relationship for an extended time and the guy just needs to get laid. Women's sex drives, on average, are 30% that of men (although it is a bell curive and there are plenty of women with stronger sex drives than many men). Not having sex for an extended time can be really uncomfortable for guys, particularly if you are sharing a bed with someone you are attracted to. If your wife loves you and she wants you to be happy, then sometimes she may have sex with you when she's not particularly in the mood, just like some men will give their wife a back massage or take her out to dinner when he isn't particularly in the mood. Part of a relationship is give and take. Of course, you can't force a woman to have sex in this situation, that would still be rape, but just letting her know that it is something that is really bothering you and it would be really appreciated if she helped you out by asking multiple times and convincing her is not coercion or force.

If it weren't for the government forcing men to pay up half their stuff and pay alimony, then women would actually have to work to hold onto their men in later years, and they would be having sex with their husbands more often because they want to keep them happy. This is one of the reasons women are biologically able to have sex well after their reproductive years, literally the only evolutionary purpose of being able to do so is to hold onto a husband who still may be fertile and able to seduce younger women who are as well.

Last of all, one time I was in a relationship, and was seriously ill, and it took some convincing for my gf to have sex with me because I was extremely tired and we had been having sex every night the past 3 nights or so. I guess that means I was raped?

This happens to men, ALL the time, also, and the fact is it just isn't rape, or anything close to it.

And good God, what about poor Mr. Animal?!?!! How many times has he been raped by these standards?
    Last edited by dannno; 01-22-2017 at 03:07 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The article forgot #5, which probably leads to most of the rape accusations that occur in this day and age.

A girl gets drunk, hooks up with a guy who is also very drunk, she may very well initiate the whole thing in many cases and they go off and have consensual sex (she may even help put his penis inside her cuz he is drunk and having a difficult time)...she wakes up the next morning and feels guilty.. the night before was a bit of a blur, she feels like a slut and one of her SJW friends convinces her that she was raped.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

in some old school instances a subtle no actually means yes. It was a way of saying I really want that but you don't have to do it. After the subtle no there is yes, yes, yes, for what seems like forever.

I would imagine in future generations the female AI robots will have rights along with white box recorders also. However, the male AI robots will be programmed to not only do as the female say's but as she thinks.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    in some old school instances a subtle no actually means yes. It was a way of saying I really want that but you don't have to do it. After the subtle no there is yes, yes, yes, for what seems like forever.

I would imagine in future generations the female AI robots will have rights along with white box recorders also. However, the male AI robots will be programmed to not only do as the female say's but as she thinks.
    SJWs are diluting the meaning of rape so they can claim the male patriarchy in this country is out of control and we are a rape culture.. Which is BS, real rape is totally unacceptable in this culture and men are severely punished who engage in it. Meanwhile, there are REAL rape cultures out there in places like Saudi Arabia and some areas in the Middle East... women can even get punished if they are raped!! They welcome those cultures into Europe and the US without hesitation. It's pretty ridiculous.

The solution is government regulated legal prostitution. Sign a contract, pay the sales tax, perform pre sex inspection and after sex damage inspection and have a good day. Mastebatermeters should be forthcoming also. State should be able to tax you when you pleasure yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Play games like that, in this day and age, and yours is the proper response.

Again, it is becoming more and more clear to me why so many young men are single, don't care, stay home and masturbate or turn qu eer.

Not that they'd have any interest in anybody like me anyway, but I wouldn't touch one of these "modern" broads with somebody else's dick.
    +reps, someone cover me.
    "I am a bird"

There is a solution to all these problems, but it's very unpopular and no one wants to hear it. :-/
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

A lot of these rules can be waived if both parties sign a properly structured Consent Agreement
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    There is a solution to all these problems, but it's very unpopular and no one wants to hear it. :-/
    What's that?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    A lot of these rules can be waived if both parties sign a properly structured Consent Agreement
    And bring along a lawyer to monitor the coitus session, to make sure everyone stays in compliance.

Better yet, a police officer.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Really?

When someone says "no" multiple times, then says "yes," that is considered coerced consent.
    First of all, that means nearly all straight men, including almost all married men are rapists..

And then, OK, so what if a girl asks you to buy her some Prada shoes or a $900 handbag and you say no, then she keeps begging and begging for it until you say yes, is that stealing? Or what if she asks for FroYo in the middle of the night and you have to go out in the rain to find somewhere that is open that doesn't just have ice cream, but FroYo. Is that kidnapping and stealing? I mean, come on, this is just absolutely insane talk. That is not coercion or force. If you don't want to buy, it don't buy it, it's pretty simple. Maybe that means you get broken up with, maybe it means you don't get laid, but you're the one who chose that relationship and ultimately you can end it.

The truth is a lot of girls love the part about sex with the man begging, they thrive in it.. it makes them feel better to know just how much the guy is into them, it makes them feel like they have a high sexual market value, it is great for their ego, so they make it so it isn't quite so easy and they get a bunch of attention out of it because men tend to compliment women a lot when they are in the final stages almost ready to get laid and there is some convincing involved - they let it go on for some time, then they have sex, as they were planning all along. It is a bit of subconscious action, not all women do it and even fewer would admit to it, but it happens nonetheless.

Sometimes they do it because they want to appear less easy because they actually have feelings for the guy and they don't want him to think she will just have sex with any guy in an instant, so she makes it more difficult, even though she really just wants to have sex. This type of attitude is implanted by society that tells women that if they are easy it is more difficult to find a partner, and there is some truth to this.

Other times the guy may be too quick and she needs more foreplay - after more foreplay occurs she may be ready and decide to say yes.

Sometimes it is a combination of the three.

Other times, they just aren't in the mood.. But for people who are having sex for the first time together, asking multiple times is an extremely common occurrence.. But it is also very common with couples who have been together for some time. The couple in many cases may be in a serious relationship for an extended time and the guy just needs to get laid. Women's sex drives, on average, are 30% that of men (although it is a bell curive and there are plenty of women with stronger sex drives than many men).

Not having sex for an extended time can be really uncomfortable for guys, particularly if you are sharing a bed with someone you are attracted to. If your wife loves you and she wants you to be happy, then sometimes she may have sex with you when she's not particularly in the mood, just like some men will give their wife a back massage or take her out to dinner when he isn't particularly in the mood. Part of a relationship is give and take. Of course, you can't force a woman to have sex in this situation, that would still be rape, but just letting her know that it is something that is really bothering you and it would be really appreciated if she helped you out by asking multiple times and convincing her is not coercion or force.

If it weren't for the government forcing men to pay up half their stuff and pay alimony, then women would actually have to work to hold onto their men in later years, and they would be having sex with their husbands more often because they want to keep them happy. This is one of the reasons women are biologically able to have sex well after their reproductive years, literally the only evolutionary purpose of being able to do so is to hold onto a husband who still may be fertile and able to seduce younger women who are as well.

Last of all, one time I was in a relationship, and was seriously ill, and it took some convincing for my gf to have sex with me because I was extremely tired and we had been having sex every night the past 3 nights or so. I guess that means I was raped?

This happens to men, ALL the time, also, and the fact is it just isn't rape, or anything close to it.

And good God, what about poor Mr. Animal?!?!! How many times has he been raped by these standards?

What's that?
    Just obey God. Don't have premarital sex, don't get drunk and pass out and put yourself in a vulnerable position, don't waste time dating the wrong type of person, be wise, have self-respect, etc.

Like I said.... it's not popular, but it sure prevents a lot of stupid mistakes and heartache.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

And bring along a lawyer to monitor the coitus session, to make sure everyone stays in compliance.

Oooh, nice, the wife would love that.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Just obey God. Don't have premarital sex, don't get drunk and pass out and put yourself in a vulnerable position, don't waste time dating the wrong type of person, be wise, have self-respect, etc.

Like I said.... it's not popular, but it sure prevents a lot of stupid mistakes and heartache.
    That can prevent a lot, but definitely not all. I still believe a significant amount of rape happens within marriage, but once you're there, there's a lot less you can do to get out of the situation easily, especially if there are kids involved. Some of those women will also tell you they are obeying God by keeping their marriage together.

So while I agree that it's a definite good start, it would be dangerous to paint it as "a solution to all these problems."
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

You also need a grading committee. Poor performance results in an call from a virtual lawyer and rape accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    That can prevent a lot, but definitely not all. I still believe a significant amount of rape happens within marriage, but once you're there, there's a lot less you can do to get out of the situation easily, especially if there are kids involved. Some of those women will also tell you they are obeying God by keeping their marriage together.

So while I agree that it's a definite good start, it would be dangerous to paint it as "a solution to all these problems."
    Rape within a marriage.........

The legal theory alone is enough to scare off an entire generation of young men, and rightly so.

Given the one-sided legal system and a mans sex drive it's enough to allege conspiracy...

Rape within a marriage.........

The legal theory alone is enough to scare off an entire generation of young men, and rightly so.

Given the one-sided legal system and a mans sex drive it's enough to allege conspiracy...
    Actual, violent rape does happen within marriages. I'm not talking about the twisted nonsense being characterized as rape these days. I'm not talking about waking someone up with kisses and touches. I'm talking about a woman just having given birth and still healing from stitches being told she doesn't get to say no. I'm talking about someone who has simply had too long a day to deal with the elaborate fantasies her husband demands, begging off and saying no, and having that choice forcibly taken away. The standard of proof remains the same. There is no "pass" once there's a ring on the finger; the wife doesn't become your private sex doll and lose the right to consent.

I wonder if you'd feel the same way if the wife in the scenario decided, since they're married, she could tie him up and use a strap-on on the husband against his will? Nope. Rape. And I hope she goes to jail for it.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Actual, violent rape does happen within marriages. I'm not talking about the twisted nonsense being characterized as rape these days. I'm not talking about waking someone up with kisses and touches. I'm talking about a woman just having given birth and still healing from stitches being told she doesn't get to say no. I'm talking about someone who has simply had too long a day to deal with the elaborate fantasies her husband demands, begging off and saying no, and having that choice forcibly taken away. The standard of proof remains the same. There is no "pass" once there's a ring on the finger; the wife doesn't become your private sex doll and lose the right to consent.

I wonder if you'd feel the same way if the wife in the scenario decided, since they're married, she could tie him up and use a strap-on on the husband against his will? Nope. Rape. And I hope she goes to jail for it.
    I have no metric with which to measure "actual, violent rape"...........I'm one of those guys who lets 'no' suffice once in a while in a marriage but if it becomes a regular occurrence it's time for lawyers.

As a younger man I put more effort into making a marriage work but times were different and I was less jaded. Today it's pretty simple for me with sex in a relationship, if she and I aren't on the same page it's time for a new book.

There might be people who get off on forcing or being forced, I wouldn't know, there're too many willing people out there to force anyone to do something they don't want to do...

I have no metric with which to measure "actual, violent rape"...........I'm one of those guys who lets 'no' suffice once in a while in a marriage but if it becomes a regular occurrence it's time for lawyers.
    Then maybe your skepticism is more insulting than you intend on this one. It happens, which is what my point was about proposing avoiding premarital sex as part of a catch-all solution. In fact, it might be more of an issue since you're less likely to know what your new spouse likes in bed until you're locked in matrimony. Moreover, there's appetite and then there's APPETITE.

I agree about the new book, and that goes both ways. The thing is, sometimes the book is swapped on you when you're unable to do anything about it. When you're left lying there trying to figure out how the hell it all happened, staunching up the blood, and rushing to get the laundry started, it's not that helpful to reflect that you might've been on a different page.

Anyway, I'll leave the guys to discuss rape and how women love to cry wolf about it. I'm honestly tired of hearing about it for the past couple of decades for some reason.

• 4 Ways You Can Be Raped After You've Consented to Sex
    they missed a few... you sobered up and:

realized you just cheated on your boyfriend omg I been raped!
    realized you just had sex with someone from a race your racist parents wouldn't approve omg I been raped!
    realized they'd brag about the 3some they just had with you omg I been raped!
    realized you're pregnant and he ain't got a job omg I been raped!
    realized he's underage omg I been raped!
    realized your church going family doesn't approve of your loose ways omg I been raped!
    realized your friends would tease you about $#@!ing the ugly fat guy omg I been raped!
    realized he's $#@!ing somebody else too omg I been raped!
    Last edited by presence; 01-22-2017 at 09:31 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The article forgot #5, which probably leads to most of the rape accusations that occur in this day and age.

A girl gets drunk, hooks up with a guy who is also very drunk, she may very well initiate the whole thing in many cases and they go off and have consensual sex (she may even help put his penis inside her cuz he is drunk and having a difficult time)...she wakes up the next morning and feels guilty.. the night before was a bit of a blur, she feels like a slut and one of her SJW friends convinces her that she was raped.
    I don't approve of this sort of thing, to be clear, but its not rape.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    I don't approve of this sort of thing, to be clear, but its not rape.

perhaps not but I'd wager its the better half of rape convictions

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    perhaps not but I'd wager its the better half of rape convictions
    Yes, and that's wrong. Fornicators should absolutely have to marry each other according to Biblical law, but even I'm not crazy enough to say this is the same thing as rape
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast