Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Women's March

Yeah... I have no idea why I didn't want to elaborate earlier.

Thank goodness that no one dug back and pulled a few anecdotes out of their rear ends in their hurry to... agree... with me. I'm assuming you're agreeing with me, since my entire point is that if there IS discrimination, the solution is NOT Government. Of course that would mean that you only felt like being a spiteful jackass.

Ah, that part of RPFs which believes divorces are only sought or caused by women, that deaths on the job constitute gender bias (but yet that gender also consistently talks about the virtues of the good old days where men worked and women stayed at home), and that sexual assault is usually just a boogeyman made up by women to get out of being ashamed of things.

It'll be the last part to die, sadly. The very last.
    Last edited by MelissaWV; 01-22-2017 at 04:39 PM.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Do you like toilets? Running water? Rooves? Having your garbage and your neighbor's garbage removed from your property and taken far away?
    We can clean your carpet too!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Link?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?17293-Zippyjuan
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Did the million man march speak for you?
    Apples and bowling balls.

The million man march never claimed to speak for me, a middle aged white man.

The marching pussies are claiming they are marching for ALL women.

Who's that directed at?

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Yeah... I have no idea why I didn't want to elaborate earlier.

Thank goodness that no one dug back and pulled a few anecdotes out of their rear ends in their hurry to... agree... with me. I'm assuming you're agreeing with me, since my entire point is that if there IS discrimination, the solution is NOT Government. Of course that would mean that you only felt like being a spiteful jackass.

Ah, that part of RPFs which believes divorces are only sought or caused by women, that deaths on the job constitute gender bias (but yet that gender also consistently talks about the virtues of the good old days where men worked and women stayed at home), and that sexual assault is usually just a boogeyman made up by women to get out of being ashamed of things.

It'll be the last part to die, sadly. The very last.

Ah, that part of RPFs which believes divorces are only sought or caused by women
    Not only women, but women statistically initiate divorce two to one over men.

More than likely because men realize, and any competent lawyer will advise them not to under most circumstances, for the clear and simple reason: they will get creamed in the "family court" system.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0ab468da049bb
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-22-2017 at 06:04 PM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

They can say whatever the hell they want. THEY DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME!

I am against Saudi Arabia who oppress women. These women that followed in this march are just plain ignorant. If they did some research they would be aghast. Hillary Clinton got lots of money for her campaign from Saudi Arabia--Donald Trump did not.

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
    http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womeninth...on-washington/

Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...aw-ties-hamas/

Women’s March Organizer Accused Of Having Ties To Hamas
    https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/0...s-march-hamas/

Women’s March Leader Tied To Terrorism
    https://www.worldnewspolitics.com/20...ied-terrorism/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Don't tell me, tell them.

Log in on some SJW website, or tumblr (hahaha) and tell them so, just for starters.

Maybe hop on the Acela and be in DC next week for the Life march and add your number there.

You're more of a Trump supporter than I am, you have a more solid belief in him.

This is war: the progs, leftists, SJWs, communists, jihadists, globalists and all the rest of the assorted rabble are never going to stop, never going to go away, every single day they will be out there raising hell in front of a sympathetic media.

You and the millions and millions and millions of other women that the pussy marchers do not speak for need to make their voices heard even louder (and I highlighted women only because men like me are already dismissed as being "responsible" for Trump).

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    They can say whatever the hell they want. THEY DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME!

I am against Saudi Arabia who oppress women. These women that followed in this march are just plain ignorant. If they did some research they would be aghast. Hillary Clinton got lots of money for her campaign from Saudi Arabia--Donald Trump did not.

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
    http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womeninth...on-washington/

Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...aw-ties-hamas/

Women’s March Organizer Accused Of Having Ties To Hamas
    https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/0...s-march-hamas/

Women’s March Leader Tied To Terrorism
    https://www.worldnewspolitics.com/20...ied-terrorism/
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-22-2017 at 06:13 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    They don't look like women...???
    In the screen still, the only one I can be sure of is the one in pink lipstick with the Mrs. Grundy glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    We can clean your carpet too!
    And install air conditioning. Don't forget the HVAC techs..
    "The Patriarch"

And install air conditioning. Don't forget the HVAC techs..
    I'm familiar with timosman's euphemism, but not yours. Must have something to do with iceplay.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    I'm familiar with timosman's euphemism, but not yours. Must have something to do with iceplay.
    That's because I'm a dumbass and didn't get the joke.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

wait, trannies are prevented from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    wait, trannies are prevented from voting?
    no, but imagine if this was true

That's because I'm a dumbass gentleman and didn't get the joke.
    fify

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

I don't like it when feminist women pressure other women into being liberal. It's as if some are saying "in order to be a legitimate feminist, you have to be pro-choice, not afraid of big government, and vote mainly based on social issues". True feminism in my opinion should be politically balanced, and allow women to think whatever they want politically. Diversity of thought is the most important type of diversity, and accommodation of other points of view is the most important accommodation. I didn't actually watch the womens' march, so I don't know for sure how much it advocated for liberal political positions, but these things tend to do that. If it was called the Progressive Women's March, then I would be fine with it promoting Democrat ideas. However, if it's just called the "Women's March", then it should probably stick to being a protest against Trump's sexism. I do think it's absolutely crazy that we elected someone as insensitive and sexist as Trump, but we have to remember that Clinton being a puppet of the Establishment and special interests is an even bigger moral flaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Makes Interesting Points View Post
    I do think it's absolutely crazy that we elected someone as insensitive and sexist as Trump
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-22-2017 at 10:16 PM.

Last edited by timosman; 01-23-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makes Interesting Points View Post
    I don't like it when feminist women pressure other women into being liberal. It's as if some are saying "in order to be a legitimate feminist, you have to be pro-choice, not afraid of big government, and vote mainly based on social issues". True feminism in my opinion should be politically balanced, and allow women to think whatever they want politically. Diversity of thought is the most important type of diversity, and accommodation of other points of view is the most important accommodation. I didn't actually watch the womens' march, so I don't know for sure how much it advocated for liberal political positions, but these things tend to do that. If it was called the Progressive Women's March, then I would be fine with it promoting Democrat ideas. However, if it's just called the "Women's March", then it should probably stick to being a protest against Trump's sexism. I do think it's absolutely crazy that we elected someone as insensitive and sexist as Trump, but we have to remember that Clinton being a puppet of the Establishment and special interests is an even bigger moral flaw.
    Libertarian feminism is a thing. There are actually many divisions of feminism, in the same way that not every racial minority believes that big government is the way to solve everything.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Big problem, though. The women's march forgot all about the transwomen! Lots of triggering going on on Twitter. Just a couple examples...

Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    If you learned one thing in your life you should know arguing with women does not work

Nothing says treat me as an equal like dressing up as a giant vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Nothing says treat me as an equal like dressing up as a giant vagina.
    Equal?

That was so last century.......

The feminist movement was set up to make sure women would not be equals. It's a shame so many women have fallen for the trap. Most of these women calling for equality look down their noses at women who do not agree with them. Hypocrisy knows no bounds.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast