Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's March

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    I don't really agree with that. There are still a number of situations where women are treated unfairly or downright terribly based purely on being women. These situations aren't new, as opposed to the relatively recent oppression of men (particularly via child support, etc.), so there are old injustices with new ones being piled on every day.

Where I differ, though, is that these are battles that can be fought by people rather than Government. We don't need more laws, or special protection, or pandering speeches. It really is along the lines of all the other "rights" groups. We should be focusing on human, God-given, non-obtrusive rights for everyone rather than imposing laws on people to make life "fair" for others. The only one to profit from that is the entity making the laws --- and enforcing them.
    Are there any situations where the law treats men better than women?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Are there any situations where the law treats men better than women?
    Are you discussing laws or rights? I'm surprised to see someone mix the two up on here.

Of course, that's one of the major problems with this march. There really ARE women's health issues that are a huge, systematic problem, but they have very little to do with legislation. Signs that say "stay out of my uterus" would make more sense if those same women were not screeching for funding for things to go in and around their uterus.

If we are referring to laws, it's just going to become a war of anecdotes, and I'm not keen to get into that. I have been through some things where I was quite surprised to find roadblocks I hadn't considered, and that would definitely affect women at a higher rate, but I can also readily predict the arguments that would ensue on this board.

Regardless, whichever gender is being treated "more unfairly," the solution is not going to be more legislation, societal backlash, or reparations.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good God , I was right . There is no hope for america .
    Do something Danke

Are you discussing laws or rights? I'm surprised to see someone mix the two up on here.
    I was talking about rights recognized by the government. So in this context I meant rights and laws interchangeably.

I mean, I recognize that things like spousal abuse, of which men are overwhelmingly the perpetrators and women overwhelmingly the victims, are serious problems. But it's not for the lack of a law against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No pussy hat?

You must be one of those self hating wymyn.

#triggered
    The Gambian Leader wears a pussy hat .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Best response I've run into so far (not my work)

Remember this, everyone. Soak this in. Today the media has discovered an intense interest in political demonstrations. As thousands of women descend upon DC to whine about the legitimate results of a legal election, incoherently demand "rights" they already possess and have possessed for almost a century, insist on more free birth control, and call for the continued mass slaughter of infants, the media is in a state of utter elation.I turned on CNN for a few minutes and they had dozens of reporters staged all throughout the march, as well as a team of reporters stationed at the "sister marches" across the globe. I've heard over and over again that this march is "historic" and among the biggest ever. They've never seen anything like this. What a beautiful spectacle. What an inspiration. Blah blah etc and so forth.
    But, as I peer into the future, I can see a really bizarre phenomenon. Mysteriously, out of nowhere, the media's obsession with covering political marches will completely dissipate. This will happen in precisely 6 days. Strangely, it will coincide with the exact moment when hundreds of thousands of pro-life women and men come to DC to protest abortion. The March For Life will be significantly larger than the "Women's March." I know this for a fact because the March For Life is always the largest political demonstration in America. No left wing protest has ever come close or will ever come close. Yet the media will ignore it. I know this because the media always ignores it.
    Looked at objectively, the March For Life is quite a bit more newsworthy than the temper tantrum happening today. For one thing, there are more people. For another, the people are actually protesting something real. For still another, the March For Life represents 40 years of sustained pro-life activism, as opposed to this momentary blip on the radar screen.
    If you want to understand why people utterly detest the media and everything it represents, just turn on the TV today. And then turn it on next Friday. That will tell you everything you need to know. Truly despicable.

What, no knitting hundreds of dead fetus hats for that march?
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Btw people are mixing in with whatever cause. One sign said Save The Grizzlies lol
    By looking at the crowd, I'll read something into that Grizzlies sign.

I was going to go to sleep. Now I will never sleep again.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    What are these weirdos freaking out about? I don't even think they know.
    Because they were told to.

Because racism, sexism, patriarchy, homophobia, Islamophobia and blah blah blah BLAH.

A laundry list of left wing grievances that they will be bitching and protesting and whining about every day for the next four years.

Most of them are the worst sort of hypocrites...everything they are bitching about O-bomb-ya has been doing for eight years.

They better watch their step.

Obama turned out to be the best gun salesman this country has ever seen.

These idiots keep this up and you will start to see neo-Nazis and Klansmen start popping up.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    CHICAGO

BOISE

Bit confused, which groups are these and what are they demanding?
    Are these pro human rights ,anti-violence women's groups like these?

Click here to view the original image of 979x637px.

If so, they would appear somewhat consistent and principled.

But if protestors out today have been happily sipping starbucks mochas and lollipops during last 8 years when SWC Hillary and disgraced dronegangsta have been causing massive abuses and destruction of women's rights and now suddenly out calling Trump too mean towards people of other genders, races, religion etc... then they has to be hypocrites and cry babies.

I was going to go to sleep. Now I will never sleep again.
    That's when it gets you...in your sleep.

A female Wendigo.

That must have been what consumed Danke.

While I'm normally opposed to illogical, unnecessary protests... there could be cathartic benefits for some after a "shock" like recent democratic election outcome.

Obama staff absorbs the Trump victory

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Does anyone know if SWC Hillary and Michelle Obama and the ladies of NBC/CNN etc are supporters or opponents of stances of these womens' groups marching today?

Unrelated

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters Calls Obama ‘Such A Total P**sy, It’s Stunning’ [VIDEO]

Because they were told to.

Because racism, sexism, patriarchy, homophobia, Islamophobia and blah blah blah BLAH.

A laundry list of left wing grievances that they will be bitching and protesting and whining about every day for the next four years.

Most of them are the worst sort of hypocrites...everything they are bitching about O-bomb-ya has been doing for eight years.

They better watch their step.

Obama turned out to be the best gun salesman this country has ever seen.

These idiots keep this up and you will start to see neo-Nazis and Klansmen start popping up.
    Mostly it's because it's easier to screech for a law (when they're likely to get one) than it is to work to change hearts, minds, and private contracts of any sort.

One of the other images you posted contains a great deal of truth. I could not afford to drop everything and go to DC for several days. Even when I lived in the area, the investment of time would be significant to get to a Metro station, park, take the train into town, get out, navigate this mess, etc.. Many of these women supposedly come from pretty far away. How did they get there? Did the celebrities bus some of them in? If so, how sick is that? Instead of donating to the causes they say they champion, they knit a few more hats and sent people on their way to protest?

Not a one of them can name specific legislation they are against (especially since he hasn't been part of introducing anything yet). They are upset over things he said before, and they are upset over a bunch of petty stuff that has no relation to politics at all. Let's round it all off to 500k from all over the nation. Maybe if they'd been this passionate and this mobilized up front, their Hillary would have won. I am willing to bet a chunk of them stayed home, butthurt they couldn't vote for Bernie. Another portion stayed home because it was easy to do so. A small portion stayed home because they hated both options. That's fine, but then don't get this pissy over Trump winning; it's ridiculous.

You know why stuff like "Christian Mingle" and "Farmers Only" and whatever get so much press and so many hits? Because people are desperate to avoid women and men like in the photos. Because I want someone who's never put on a sweater vest, and who doesn't have to think too long about whether they want to put on a bowler, or perhaps a bowtie, to go out to dinner with friends. Someone who opens doors and pays sincere compliments and is nice to old people, waiters, and dogs. He can be mean to cats, though. Cats are awful. Someone who likes to read and be quiet, but also has a sense of humor that may include a few more vulgar items that are only told under the right circumstances. Someone who's not easily offended at all, but does take it to heart if he offends someone else, taking it as an opportunity to learn something new (even if that something new is that people are way too easily offended). Also, at this point, he has to smoke or drink (or both) and be able to maintain all those character traits even when relaxed, drunk, or high. And he has to love my cooking.

You will not find that marching in the streets at these damned protests.

So they agree with Trump?

So does this mean we are allowed to call them $#@!heads now?

27 Jan 2007 - Anti war protest draws 500,000 people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Januar...ti-war_protest

This was common every year, many times a year, from 2001 to 2008.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protes...rch_20.2C_2010

The NYC protest in 2004 was estimated at 800,000 people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_R...otest_activity

From 2009 to now, wiki reports five...five major anti war protests in eight years.

The only one they report hard numbers on was one in Chicago that had 8000 people in 2012.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Truth.

+rep

Mostly it's because it's easier to screech for a law (when they're likely to get one) than it is to work to change hearts, minds, and private contracts of any sort.

One of the other images you posted contains a great deal of truth. I could not afford to drop everything and go to DC for several days. Even when I lived in the area, the investment of time would be significant to get to a Metro station, park, take the train into town, get out, navigate this mess, etc.. Many of these women supposedly come from pretty far away. How did they get there? Did the celebrities bus some of them in? If so, how sick is that? Instead of donating to the causes they say they champion, they knit a few more hats and sent people on their way to protest?

Not a one of them can name specific legislation they are against (especially since he hasn't been part of introducing anything yet). They are upset over things he said before, and they are upset over a bunch of petty stuff that has no relation to politics at all. Let's round it all off to 500k from all over the nation. Maybe if they'd been this passionate and this mobilized up front, their Hillary would have won. I am willing to bet a chunk of them stayed home, butthurt they couldn't vote for Bernie. Another portion stayed home because it was easy to do so. A small portion stayed home because they hated both options. That's fine, but then don't get this pissy over Trump winning; it's ridiculous.

You know why stuff like "Christian Mingle" and "Farmers Only" and whatever get so much press and so many hits? Because people are desperate to avoid women and men like in the photos. Because I want someone who's never put on a sweater vest, and who doesn't have to think too long about whether they want to put on a bowler, or perhaps a bowtie, to go out to dinner with friends. Someone who opens doors and pays sincere compliments and is nice to old people, waiters, and dogs. He can be mean to cats, though. Cats are awful. Someone who likes to read and be quiet, but also has a sense of humor that may include a few more vulgar items that are only told under the right circumstances. Someone who's not easily offended at all, but does take it to heart if he offends someone else, taking it as an opportunity to learn something new (even if that something new is that people are way too easily offended). Also, at this point, he has to smoke or drink (or both) and be able to maintain all those character traits even when relaxed, drunk, or high. And he has to love my cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    So does this mean we are allowed to call them $#@!heads now?
    Pardon me for boldness, but, why not Gunny?

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    By looking at the crowd, I'll read something into that Grizzlies sign.

There he is , just under the surface , above that hairy belly button .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    What are these weirdos freaking out about? I don't even think they know.

Just some random observations from the hodgepodge of conflicting complaints and grievances:

Keep you laws off my pussy? But you have no problem with sticking your laws in my wallet, in my home or on my property.

Clean water? It was O-Bomb-ya's EPA that poisoned miles of a Colorado river and then refused to pay damages.

Woman wearing a hijab in the manner of an American flag? Why are you proud of a symbol of adherence and allegiance to one of the most misogynistic cultures on the planet?

Gaslighting? Fake government news is gaslighting.

POTUS = Public servant NOT Demigod?

Yeah, right, sure...whatever you people say:

Pardon me for boldness, but, why not Gunny?

Uh, oh; I sense matchmaking. Heh heh.

So yeah, any single fellas with a pair of eyes should be flooding Melissa's inbox and a few other gals on here. If you don't have any luck there, then might I suggest some of my nieces from the Philippines. They are in the 20s. They have good Spanish blood, traditional, Catholic and all that stuff. Interested guys should contact me. Just be of decent character, which pretty much means not being like me.

Seriously though, my email is northcarolinaliberty@gmail.com. Also, anybody in the area or passing thru is welcome to stay a night or two in our xtra bedroom. Matchmaking or otherwise.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 01-21-2017 at 09:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I was in a certificaton class all day. Oh darn, I missed it all.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Uh, oh; I sense matchmaking. Heh heh.
    Well, sure, just a little.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, sure, just a little.
    I missed this earlier.

I have already found a nice fella. Long distance thing, low maintenance; the pet rock of relationships, which is the best thing for me at this stage of life

I missed this earlier.

I have already found a nice fella. Long distance thing, low maintenance; the pet rock of relationships, which is the best thing for me at this stage of life
    LOL, well good for you.

Was just throwing it out there, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    A lot of FUСK YOUs from Madonna while introducing her song "Human Nature"
    Shes a great icon for little children.
    Judging how she looked today, i say shes mentally unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    In India, Ireland, France, Sweden, Czech Republic, Australia and other countries protests against Trump and for women's rights were held...:
    Noticed what those countries have all in common? =US influence or host US bases. These protests were organized by the same NGOs responablie for the protests in Kiev.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast