Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's March

Women's March

CHICAGO

BOISE

Last edited by goldenequity; 01-21-2017 at 12:52 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

In India, Ireland, France, Sweden, Czech Republic, Australia and other countries protests against Trump and for women's rights were held...:

Would you like to reproduce?

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

There were more there for the Women's March than for the inauguration?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The inauguration crowd was more dense, they had chairs packed in there near the Capitol. Today's permit was only for 250,000.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    so?...just shows there are more idiots than intellectuals...
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 01-21-2017 at 01:34 PM.

meanwhile in Saudi Arabia....

http://www.theweek.co.uk/60339/nine-...n-saudi-arabia

SEVEN THINGS WOMEN CAN'T DO IN SAUDI ARABIA
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

https://twitter.com/dougstafford/sta...49358257389568

Meanwhile at KSU:

https://twitter.com/aheffner24/statu...59724486934528

Elsewhere:

https://twitter.com/reason/status/822783310224965633

A lot of FUСK YOUs from Madonna while introducing her song "Human Nature"

Cant stand Trump, but I have to admit, all the feathers he is ruffling makes me a little giddy. I havent been able to laugh like this in some time.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/dougstafford/sta...49358257389568
    Not holding my breath...

2013 set a record (40th anniversary of Roe) with estimates around 650,000 attending.

Googling revealed NO government media coverage of this event being returned in searches.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...media+coverage

Fake News.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-21-2017 at 04:11 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder what she'd think of the reasons why I happen to agree with her about that?

Other than that, classy, real classy.

That broad was trash 35 years ago, and she hasn't improved with age.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post

I marched around in the woods a bit earlier. It was nice. I didn't even have to wear a vulva hat.

(Look it up; I am not posting it.)
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    I marched around in the woods a bit earlier. It was nice. I didn't even have to wear a vulva hat.

(Look it up; I am not posting it.)
    No pussy hat?

You must be one of those self hating wymyn.

#triggered

Why are these people so sexually obsessed? I don't get it. Everything is somehow an attack on the uterus. No one cares about your "reproductive rights", unless said "reproductive rights" is a euphemism for baby murder.

Speaking of which... want to trigger some serious leftist outrage? Use the phrase "baby murder" instead of "abortion". I had some fun with that earlier today on a post about the march on ACLU's FB page.

Wasn't impressed by Trump's crowd, not impressed by this one either. They are all idiots, the trumpers and these liberals.

What are these weirdos freaking out about? I don't even think they know.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    What are these weirdos freaking out about? I don't even think they know.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Hate to burst their bubble, but there's no such thing as "Women's Rights." Men's rights, **** rights, or anything like that for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Btw people are mixing in with whatever cause. One sign said Save The Grizzlies lol
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Btw people are mixing in with whatever cause. One sign said Save The Grizzlies lol
    That goes along with the "Colorado loves Mother Earth" sign I just saw, I guess.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot from 2017-01-21 19:14:49.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	5569

http://www.thegoparcade.com/game/trumps-pussy-grabber

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Why does anybody believe that women in America have any fewer rights than men?

If anything, women are afforded more rights than men.

Best response I've run into so far (not my work)

Remember this, everyone. Soak this in. Today the media has discovered an intense interest in political demonstrations. As thousands of women descend upon DC to whine about the legitimate results of a legal election, incoherently demand "rights" they already possess and have possessed for almost a century, insist on more free birth control, and call for the continued mass slaughter of infants, the media is in a state of utter elation.I turned on CNN for a few minutes and they had dozens of reporters staged all throughout the march, as well as a team of reporters stationed at the "sister marches" across the globe. I've heard over and over again that this march is "historic" and among the biggest ever. They've never seen anything like this. What a beautiful spectacle. What an inspiration. Blah blah etc and so forth.
    But, as I peer into the future, I can see a really bizarre phenomenon. Mysteriously, out of nowhere, the media's obsession with covering political marches will completely dissipate. This will happen in precisely 6 days. Strangely, it will coincide with the exact moment when hundreds of thousands of pro-life women and men come to DC to protest abortion. The March For Life will be significantly larger than the "Women's March." I know this for a fact because the March For Life is always the largest political demonstration in America. No left wing protest has ever come close or will ever come close. Yet the media will ignore it. I know this because the media always ignores it.
    Looked at objectively, the March For Life is quite a bit more newsworthy than the temper tantrum happening today. For one thing, there are more people. For another, the people are actually protesting something real. For still another, the March For Life represents 40 years of sustained pro-life activism, as opposed to this momentary blip on the radar screen.
    If you want to understand why people utterly detest the media and everything it represents, just turn on the TV today. And then turn it on next Friday. That will tell you everything you need to know. Truly despicable.

There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Why does anybody believe that women in America have any fewer rights than men?

If anything, women are afforded more rights than men.
    I don't really agree with that. There are still a number of situations where women are treated unfairly or downright terribly based purely on being women. These situations aren't new, as opposed to the relatively recent oppression of men (particularly via child support, etc.), so there are old injustices with new ones being piled on every day.

Where I differ, though, is that these are battles that can be fought by people rather than Government. We don't need more laws, or special protection, or pandering speeches. It really is along the lines of all the other "rights" groups. We should be focusing on human, God-given, non-obtrusive rights for everyone rather than imposing laws on people to make life "fair" for others. The only one to profit from that is the entity making the laws --- and enforcing them.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast