Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trump Inauguration Attendance 2017: How Many People Watched Donald Trump Get Sworn In As Presi

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Fake news.
    its true though, it is falsely reported news because the picture they keep promoting is not what I saw live. it was jam packed live

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

trump was predominately voted in by rural america

it stands to reason that and election won by rural american is not going to draw the same size crowds in DC as an election won by urban america

I suspect if hillary won by the same thin margin we'd see much larger turnout

but does this really mean anything?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

it stands to reason that and election won by rural american is not going to draw the same size crowds in DC as an election won by urban america

"urban america"....you mean Los Angelas, and NyC.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    "urban america"....you mean Los Angelas, and NyC.
    no really if you look at a county map; hillary owned pretty much every major city in the US... everything else went to trump

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	US Population density, 2010 and potus.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	211.3 KB 
ID:	5578
    Last edited by presence; 01-25-2017 at 03:42 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Some states are different in this type of breakdown:

Analysis of the midwestern states based on city size in this series:
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...st_132834.html
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Yeah, this is what I've been saying as well.

I understand the manipulation of the story and the fake news pictures, but I'm still not convinced that side by side, at the same time, the numbers were the same or greater than Obombya in 2009.

I would not expect them to be, it's unrealistic to think that they would be the same or greater.

Don voters could not attend because they were working hard at their jobs.

Bathhouse Barry voters could attend because they don't work and smoke crack all day.

Ba dum tsss.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yeah, this is what I've been saying as well.

I understand the manipulation of the story and the fake news pictures, but I'm still not convinced that side by side, at the same time, the numbers were the same or greater than Obombya in 2009.

I would not expect them to be, it's unrealistic to think that they would be the same or greater.
    No one is claiming it was. We being just as much of $#@!s as them. All of Saturday they were crowing about the size of the crowd.

So we one upped them. Crowd was huge, counting TV bigger then Obama loser and just better.

no really if you look at a county map; hillary owned pretty much every major city in the US... everything else went to trump

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	US Population density, 2010 and potus.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	211.3 KB 
ID:	5578
    she definitely didnt own arizona

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Some states are different in this type of breakdown:

Analysis of the midwestern states based on city size in this series:
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...st_132834.html
    fake images.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Trump pressured Park Service to find proof for his claims about inauguration crowd

On the morning after Donald Trump’s inauguration, acting National Park Service director Michael T. Reynolds received an extraordinary summons: The new president wanted to talk to him.

In a Saturday phone call, Trump personally ordered Reynolds to produce additional photographs of the previous day’s crowds on the Mall, according to three individuals who have knowledge of the conversation. The president believed that the photos might prove that the media had lied in reporting that attendance had been no better than average.

Trump also expressed anger over a retweet sent from the agency’s account, in which side-by-side photographs showed far fewer people at his swearing-in than had shown up to see Barack Obama’s inauguration in 2009.

According to one account, Reynolds had been contacted by the White House and given a phone number to call. When he dialed it, he was told to hold for the president.

For Trump, who sees himself and his achievements in superlative terms, the inauguration’s crowd size has been a source of grievance that he appears unable to put behind him. It is a measure of his fixation on the issue that he would devote part of his first morning in office to it — and that he would take out his frustrations on an acting Park Service director.

Word rapidly spread through the agency and Washington. The individuals who informed The Washington Post about the call did so on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the conversation.

Neither Reynolds nor the Park Service would talk about it.

“The National Park Service does not comment on internal conversations among administration officials,” agency spokesman Thomas Crosson said.

White House deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the call simply demonstrated that Trump’s management style is to be “so accessible, and constantly in touch.”

“He’s not somebody who sits around and waits. He takes action and gets things done,” Sanders said. “That’s one of the reasons that he is president today, and Hillary Clinton isn’t.”

On Saturday, the same day Trump spoke with Reynolds, the new president used an appearance at CIA headquarters to deliver a blistering attack on the media for reporting that large swaths of the Mall were nearly empty during the event.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a63_story.html
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    its true though, it is falsely reported news because the picture they keep promoting is not what I saw live. it was jam packed live
    It actually wasn't.

It might have looked that way in what you saw because of the angle. But the mall never got close to all the way filled up.

Suffice it to say, Trump was unable to come up with any pictures proving the crowd was as big as he thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    It actually wasn't.

It might have looked that way in what you saw because of the angle. But the mall never got close to all the way filled up.
    because of the angle................oh okay, whatever you say .

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Suffice it to say, Trump was unable to come up with any pictures proving the crowd was as big as he thought.
    He doesn't need proof to believe something. Facts just get in the way.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345