Thread: 11 Killed at Nigerian Event by Security Forces [Edit]

11 Killed at Nigerian Event by Security Forces [Edit]

I don't know any details. GLAD not to live in REAL tyranny. makes my blood boil.

11 Killed at Nigeria Pro-Trump Rally; Police Deny It

Nkiruka Nistoran
    Nigerian securities killed peaceful Biafrans celebrating Trump's #Inauguration @canadaUNGeneva #StopBiafrakillings
    https://twitter.com/NkirukaNistoran/...83656732618752

Last edited by goldenequity; 01-20-2017 at 07:03 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's that? Nigeria needs some freedom?

*checks CGI money trail in Nigeria*

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Its like saying they were killed for wearing a shirt.Its not the Trump celebration if that is what they were actually doing but the Biafra supporting that got them killed. The Nigerian govt has been cracking down hard on Biafra supporters and as someone who doesn't want any war at all(not even a war for freedumb), I do not support any Biafra agitators. The war ended and we lost, enough with this idea of rekindling a bygone era.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Its like saying they were killed for wearing a shirt.Its not the Trump celebration if that is what they were actually doing but the Biafra supporting that got them killed. The Nigerian govt has been cracking down hard on Biafra supporters and as someone who doesn't want any war at all(not even a war for freedumb), I do not support any Biafra agitators. The war ended and we lost, enough with this idea of rekindling a bygone era.
    Sounds like your mind is made up and it sounds harsh...
    but
    this is Africa we're talking about... which (if nothing else) is a BRUTAL place
    FULL of political intrigue, murders, assassination and slaughter. For decades.
    Nigeria is FAMOUS for its corruption and CIA/AFRICOM/UK/Gr/Fr/Dutch/US
    have been embedded since forever.

I have no opinion yet other than it pisses me off.

The story from their side check the articles in the sidebar
    just glimpsing/surmising... they would claim to represent 3 million people
    IPOB = Independent Party of Biafra wants a 'voice'
    IPOB 'delegates' went to DC Inauguration
    (probably a 'big deal' for them and a naive 'hope' they could achieve dialogue w/ Trump reps to 'voice their plight')
    *** I think MANY people around the globe have incubated 'hopes' of throwing off their chains of 'oppression' based on the Trump victory... we have NO idea what his victory means HERE much less over 'there'.

Research Biafra
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-21-2017 at 08:01 AM.

Key points regarding biafra

- biafra = niger delta oil in the eyes of britain, israel, russia, and the US; this means military support for federal gov't in lagos

- federal governement in lagos has historically used blockade, attrition, and wholesale genocide to keep the biafran region in check

- oil production in the region has extreme environmental consequences for the local biafrans and there is no court to complain to

- biafrans have little to no political influence in lagos

- oil production in the region is extremely profitable for foreign globalists; shell/BP, etc. actors; Nigeria is a banana oil republic in this regard

- there are ethnic tensions east and west of the niger river which play much like the shia/sunni tensions in the mideast; east is the biafrans/igbo

- biafrans are mostly christians; nigerians are mostly muslim

- biafran independence was lost in 1970 through a brutal campaign of massacre and genocide headed by lagos and funded by foreign powers

- in antiquity; prior to colonization of nigeria by the british, biafra was a sovereign nation; the whole of the situation stems from british colonization

- there have been many instances in the past 5 years of soldiers summarily executing scores of preaceful indigenous people of biafra (IPOB) protesters

- US and Germany continues to provide arms to Nigeria to control the flow of oil from the IPOB region

- Ostensibly these arms are to fight "boko haram" but in practice there is also a brutal deadly police state in the IPOB region

- in the current age globalist oil companies are resorting to private mercenaries to defend niger oil interests; many of which are "offshore"

- The situation in the region is very akin to "racketeering" in "smedley butler" sense

- probably a solid 1/6th of US oil flows from this delta

- IPOB's are seeking independence peacefully via referendum and they also want to have political dissidents freed from jails

- There is considerable risk that the calls for peaceful referendum if unmet will soon lead to resurgence of war.

- IPOB's believe that Trump will recognize their independence; 'Prince Emmanuel Kanu, the brother of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu, who has been held by the Nigerian government since October 2015 on treason charges, said of Trump: “He supports the right to self-determination.”'

- Trump transition invited an IPOB representative to the inauguration

“The IPOB deputy national representative for the Eastern Area USA Mazi Chinedum Obih aka Onwuatuegwu will represent the nation of Biafra in the historical event in Washington D.C USA today."
    Last edited by presence; 01-21-2017 at 09:49 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Sounds like your mind is made up and it sounds harsh...
    but
    this is Africa we're talking about... which (if nothing else) is a BRUTAL place
    FULL of political intrigue, murders, assassination and slaughter. For decades.
    Nigeria is FAMOUS for its corruption and CIA/AFRICOM/UK/Gr/Fr/Dutch/US
    have been embedded since forever.

I have no opinion yet other than it pisses me off.

The story from their side check the articles in the sidebar
    just glimpsing/surmising... they would claim to represent 3 million people
    IPOB = Independent Party of Biafra wants a 'voice'
    IPOB 'delegates' went to DC Inauguration
    (probably a 'big deal' for them and a naive 'hope' they could achieve dialogue w/ Trump reps to 'voice their plight')
    *** I think MANY people around the globe have incubated 'hopes' of throwing off their chains of 'oppression' based on the Trump victory... we have NO idea what his victory means HERE much less over 'there'.

Research Biafra
    Just to let you know, I am Nigerian (dual citizen) and not just that, I am also from the area supposedly under Biafra and the problem I have with these people is that their cause is doomed to fail from the get go.

To understand why the rest of Nigeria would never agree to Biafra seceding from Nigeria, all you have to do is look at where the oilfields are located. They are all located in the heart of Biafra which means that with any secession, the rest of Nigeria would be cutoff from its most valuable natural resources. Now if you want to witness the most violent civil war you would ever see, let these people build up enough strength to start challenging the Nigerian army.

The whole idea of the project is dead, they isn't going to be a political settlement only a military settlement which is not going to favor Biafra. I still would prefer that the Nigerian govt don't go around killing any peaceful pro Biafra group, its one thing to kill em when they pick up arms but I would not support killing people whose only crime was to think of Biafra.

Lets all hope that their misguided hope of cutting the rest of Nigeria from the oil revenues dies with this latest killing. I am planning to visit Nigeria this July and I do not want worry about my security because of the actions of a few idiots.

@juleswin @presence
    Great input. thnx

=======

No less complex than everything else in 2017...
    even Kosovo/Serbia is erupting again
    if this isn't a time of 'wars & rumors of wars' Idk what is.
    Sounds like Juleswin has rejected any ancestral/historic 'hate'.
    That's a good thing. Congrats.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-21-2017 at 09:47 AM.

totally outlandish hypothetical... but in theory... trump sides with IPOB and cuts out lagos as the middle man between US oil interests in nigeria

major power brokers who have used lagos to control IPOB oil would be hella pissed; ie germany, israel, UK, etc.

where would this leave "big oil" probably still in control of the fields... but paying taxes to the IPOB instead of lagos

trump would win big political points with "humanitarian" NGO's which tend to side with the IPOB

huge risk of armed conflict in the region and a proxy war with germany; unless trump could persuade merkel/EU to side with IPOB independence; you'll still have nigerian nationalists to contend with... but largely they're puppets of oil interests and if oil gets its oil I don't think the money would still flow to lagos mercenaries
    Last edited by presence; 01-21-2017 at 09:58 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Key points regarding biafra

- biafra = niger delta oil in the eyes of britain, israel, russia, and the US; this means military support for federal gov't in lagos

- federal governement in lagos has historically used blockade, attrition, and wholesale genocide to keep the biafran region in check

- oil production in the region has extreme environmental consequences for the local biafrans and there is no court to complain to

- biafrans have little to no political influence in lagos

- oil production in the region is extremely profitable for foreign globalists; shell/BP, etc. actors; Nigeria is a banana oil republic in this regard

- there are ethnic tensions east and west of the niger river which play much like the shia/sunni tensions in the mideast; east is the biafrans/igbo

- biafrans are mostly christians; nigerians are mostly muslim

-biafran independence was lost in 1970 through a brutal campaign of massacre and genocide headed by lagos and funded by foreign powers

- in antiquity; prior to colonization of nigeria by the british, biafra was a sovereign nation; the whole of the situation stems from british colonization

- there have been many instances in the past 5 years of soldiers summarily executing scores of preaceful indigenous people of biafra (IPOB) protesters

- US and Germany continues to provide arms to Nigeria to control the flow of oil from the IPOB region

- Ostensibly these arms are to fight "boko haram" but in practice there is also a brutal deadly police state in the IPOB region

- IPOB's are seeking independence peacefully via referendum and they also want to have political dissidents freed from jails

- There is considerable risk that the calls for peaceful referendum if unmet will soon lead to resurgence of war.

- IPOB's believe that Trump will recognize their independence; 'Prince Emmanuel Kanu, the brother of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu, who has been held by the Nigerian government since October 2015 on treason charges, said of Trump: “He supports the right to self-determination.”'

- Trump transition invited an IPOB representative to the inauguration

“The IPOB deputy national representative for the Eastern Area USA Mazi Chinedum Obih aka Onwuatuegwu will represent the nation of Biafra in the historical event in Washington D.C USA today."
    A few corrections to your otherwise informative post.

One the oil contracts are with US and British oil companies. Israel or Russia is not even at play with the oil.

The federal govt is located in Abuja not Lagos. Lagos is the economic capital where money is the only thing you need to gain influence. Also Lagos/Abuja is not committing genocide on anyone. Yes, they crack down really hard on anyone who tries to break up the country but that is to be expected with the country's main source of revenue at stake.

Also, you can't say Biafrans had little influence in the capital when the last president was from Biafra. The truth is that many so called Biafrans are tried of the Biafra talk, they are ready to move on.

Also, don't think the ethnic tensions is like the sunni/shia infighting. Its just a power struggles that would go away if the groups were separated. This is no blood feud or anything just groups jockeying for political power.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    A few corrections to your otherwise informative post.
    []
    Israel or Russia is not even at play with the oil.
    I'd clarify that Russian and Israeli interests are in supplying arms in exchange for oil money; not for the oil itself.

Russia is a modern arms supplier to Nigeria, specifically air force; you're correct that oil interest is limited.
    Israel was a power broker in the early 70's during the civil war; has less influence on the region now but supplies arms to fight "boko haram" in exchange for money, but moreso UN votes on palestine.

regarding "genocide"

I think the issue felt by the IPOB (aside from deadly crackdown on protest) is the environmental damage disrupting their way of life; polluted waters has disrupted the fishing/farming "delta" economy. Its a genocide by attrition; hunger.
    Last edited by presence; 01-21-2017 at 10:21 AM.