Thread: Tired of Bleeding

Tired of Bleeding

Tired of Bleeding

The following article was written by Brian Nicholson and published on his blog Pyschopolitik, July 23, 2015.

There have been more (and more. and more…) bodies piled up by cops in the US since Ferguson. Feels like there’s a new one every day. Latest life extinguished in police custody being talked about is Sandra Bland: pulled over in Texas for trying to move out of the way of a police vehicle without signaling, then dragged from her car, assaulted, and arrested for not genuflecting to the cop that pulled her over and continuing to smoke in Her Own Damn Car. She was later found dead in her cell — the cops claim she committed suicide, but indications are ultra fishy about that, and her death is being investigated.
    A few things to note: she just so happened to be an active critic of police brutality. Also, there’s been discussion online about the mugshot released of her afterwards along the lines of cues in the picture suggesting it may, rather than being a picture of her angry yet alive against a wall, actually be a picture taken of her on the floor after she died — which would indicate a coverup… which would pile onto the appearance of the dashcam video of her arrest having been edited. Which has been lately followed by leaking the completely irrelevant report of marijuana in her system — the cherry on top of the sundae straight from the outright fascist Eric Cartman School of Policing.
    It’s The Boot all the way down, folks: assert your rights, they assault you. Question their reason for stopping you, they assault you. Hell, run and they assault you! Even the total compliance they scream for doesn’t save you — ask Oscar Grant about that one. The police will do any and everything they can do to make examples, to strike fear in people, to control and subjugate us and enforce the class hierarchy, particularly the racial aspects of it.
    Something that has stuck with me about this is what her mother said about experiencing the pain of a parent having to bury their child:
    I have a baby to put in the ground. She wasn’t my convict, she wasn’t my suspect- she was my baby. Once I put this baby in the ground, I’m ready…This means war.
    The understandable anger is itself important, but I also think of it in the perspective of the ongoing Black Lives Matter movement, a movement that while I for obvious reason sympathize with, I at times ask myself how far people are really willing to go to achieve justice. What is it all coming to? Sure, protests are gaining attention, but we cannot march and chant forever. Some respond to the pressure by proposing piddling reforms like body cameras on police officers, which has multiple obvious flaws (for one, they have control of those cameras — there’s already been a case of a cop in a brutality case shutting off theirs). Others do even less, responding to the phrase Black Lives Matter with “All Lives Matter!” as if merely asserting that the people being constantly assaulted by badged thugs are not to be treated as disposable is a threat to anyone else.
    Yet… going back to the words Sandra’s mother spoke in her honor… maybe we should change that.
    We have and use the ability to record police encounters, and it’s important to show a side beyond the cops & their slurpers in the media. But what about direct action? What if the recognition was made that their implied legitimacy because of the shiny badge and uniform were a figment of imagination, an enabling lie to serve an unjust system? What if the next time we saw a cop using force against people who are not harming anyone… we went and stopped the cop? What if many people did that?
    What if we all did?
    I don’t like war. But when you’re actively being attacked, you don’t have a choice. Media puppets and members of the executive committee of the ruling class can bark about ISIS, or Iran, or Russia all they want, our last moments are more likely to come at the hands of Johnny Law than any of them.

I hope to live a long and fruitful life.
    But mark my words, if my last breaths are taken in the hands of the police…

may that mean war.

https://c4ss.org/content/39212

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    What if the next time we saw a cop using force against people who are not harming anyone… we went and stopped the cop?
    You'd better have friends with you. Lots of them. The more the merrier - not only to serve as witnesses, assuming one foolishly allowed things to come to that, but as pure muscle and presumably firepower such that the purveyor of state-sponsored evil would have no likely impulse to act unwisely.

That and a balaclava.

One would have to carry a gun or other weapons which they could apply effectively against the cop. A pair of Vise-Grips(tm), would be a very smart idea. Why? So that after you remove the cop's sidearm, disassemble it and cast the parts far and widely, you then turn you attention to his shotgun which, if locked in a rack, you collapse the bore of the weapon onto itself in the event the officer refuses to hand over his keys.

You then disable his vehicle - rip out the plug wires and cast them far away in like manner as that for the pistol, and cut the radiator hoses and belts, and puncture the radiator near the bottom. Slash all 4 tires as well

In the meanwhile, the individual or group the cop was tormenting are given to flight. You then take his own cuffs, place one on the left wrist and make him, face down on the ground, reach over to his right shoulder. His other hand comes up behind his back and the hands are attached one to the other in such fashion. If he has a second set of cuffs, you fix on ankle to the right hand wrist and truss him up like hog. He will not be able to go anywhere, save roll around a mite, soon finding out that being on his back is quite unpleasant. Next, gag him rather firmly, perhaps with a sleeve from his own shirt, and remove his belt and make sure anyone looking for it will have a hard time of it. If he has capsicum spray, a small dose to the face would be a nice touch. If he makes too much noise, his own Taser should help calm him down.

This renders the cop virtually helpless. Finally, destroy his radios video cameras including the recording units in the trunk and the computer, then book it into the mist.

If people did THAT on a mass scale, you bet things would change. Whether for the better... that I cannot say with full confidence, but I assure you the strategy of police would be deeply altered.
    Last edited by osan; 01-22-2017 at 08:39 AM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

seems you've put some thought into this osan

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

How do you make sure they will not pin a felony murder on you?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I just +repped him so I'll go onto the list as well tyvm.

(Osan)
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

People act in real life like what Osan said is this extreme reaction but in reality it's acting in a way that puts up a mirror to the individual police who violate people's lives.

Act ugly and the reflection you see will hurt.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

A few things about that.

Firstly, it is not one's intention to murder the officer. If he gets stupid, you do what you must. Self defense is self defense. That extreme unpleasantry aside, one needs to be very careful not to become that against which he complains. This appears to be the nearly universal result, the bullied and oppressed become the bully and oppressor.

I would add that there is plenty enough of discounting of human life. Even a filthy cop's life should be respected within the normal limits set for all other people, IMO. We have become trained to think far too well to jump to the most extreme response as the first resort. There are times where that is necessary, but where it isn't we must not allow our anger to dictate our actions such that we lose sight of our moral compass.

Secondly, I did mention the balaclava specifically for the purposes of obscuring identity. No need to take unnecessary risks.

Thirdly, I would say that were we to take the proprieties of our freedom sufficiently into our own hands, there would be little to nothing Theye could do. This is precisely why I advocate a return to a warrior culture. If even 20% of Americans became true warriors willing to take life as necessary and risk their own for the sake of not only their one liberty, but that of all, Theye would have literal fits because they would be faced with the choice of backing down or escalating to open warfare against a huge proportion of the population.

We are the only ones who can fix the mess that the world of men has become. Without the will to do what what is necessary, up to and including killing tyrants, we will go nowhere but further into the pit.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    A few things about that.

Firstly, it is not one's intention to murder the officer. If he gets stupid, you do what you must. Self defense is self defense. That extreme unpleasantry aside, one needs to be very careful not to become that against which he complains. This appears to be the nearly universal result, the bullied and oppressed become the bully and oppressor.

I would add that there is plenty enough of discounting of human life. Even a filthy cop's life should be respected within the normal limits set for all other people, IMO. We have become trained to think far too well to jump to the most extreme response as the first resort. There are times where that is necessary, but where it isn't we must not allow our anger to dictate our actions such that we lose sight of our moral compass.

Secondly, I did mention the balaclava specifically for the purposes of obscuring identity. No need to take unnecessary risks.

Thirdly, I would say that were we to take the proprieties of our freedom sufficiently into our own hands, there would be little to nothing Theye could do. This is precisely why I advocate a return to a warrior culture. If even 20% of Americans became true warriors willing to take life as necessary and risk their own for the sake of not only their one liberty, but that of all, Theye would have literal fits because they would be faced with the choice of backing down or escalating to open warfare against a huge proportion of the population.

We are the only ones who can fix the mess that the world of men has become. Without the will to do what what is necessary, up to and including killing tyrants, we will go nowhere but further into the pit.
    Dude, you should not be posting these half-baked ideas on public forums.

+ rep
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 01-23-2017 at 11:21 AM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

- rep
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Why not?