Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shia LaBeouf Launches 4-Year Live Stream to Protest President Trump

Shia LaBeouf Launches 4-Year Live Stream to Protest President Trump

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...t-trump-966540

On the morning of President Trump's inauguration, Shia LaBeouf kicked off a protest of his own in the form of yet another art performance.

The actor's latest project launched Friday at 9 a.m. ET with a camera installation set up at the Museum of the Moving Image in New York. Passersby are encouraged to stop before the camera and participate by repeating the words "He will not divide us."

The camera will remain on 24/7 and be continuously live-streamed over the course of the next four years (or the full duration of Trump's presidency).

"Commencing at 9am on January 20, 2017, the day of the inauguration of the 45th President of the United States, the public is invited to deliver the words 'HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US' into a camera mounted on a wall outside the Museum of the Moving Image, New York, repeating the phrase as many times, and for as long as they wish," an official site for LaBeouf's project, created in collaboration with Nastja Säde Rönkkö and Luke Turner, reads.

"In this way, the mantra 'HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US' acts as a show of resistance or insistence, opposition or optimism, guided by the spirit of each individual participant and the community."

Shortly after the launch, Jaden Smith was captured protesting the newly sworn in President on camera.

The camera installation is one of many live-streamed art performances LaBeouf has taken part in. In February 2016, he occupied an elevator lift at the Oxford University union in the U.K. for 24 hours. In 2015, the actor set up a three-day marathon during which he watched each of his films back-to-back.

View the live stream here. http://www.hewillnotdivide.us/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hah, anybody think it will still be up in 4 years?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Oh, for $#@!'s sake, just shut up already...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Whats with young actors having crazy adult lives? is it the child molestation, parental exploits that mess these people up? Not going to pile on , just hope he takes him meds and gets better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Whats with young actors having crazy adult lives? is it the child molestation, parental exploits that mess these people up? Not going to pile on , just hope he takes him meds and gets better soon.
    Watch him back when he was on Project Greenlight, his mom always sorta let him do whatever.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Watch him back when he was on Project Greenlight, his mom always sorta let him do whatever.
    Didn't watch project greenlight but it is obvious that the man is not right in the head. Not just with this Trump stuff but even during his high point days with the transformers. They wrote in his neurotic behaviour in the plot but many people still noticed it.

He is not as bad as Amanda Bines or Lindsey Lohan but he is not close behind.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Didn't watch project greenlight but it is obvious that the man is not right in the head. Not just with this Trump stuff but even during his high point days with the transformers. They wrote in his neurotic behaviour in the plot but many people still noticed it.

He is not as bad as Amanda Bines or Lindsey Lohan but he is not close behind.
    His personality is about the same off screen as it is on screen. In this one, he mostly ad lib his lines:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Shia LaDouf.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    His personality is about the same off screen as it is on screen. In this one, he mostly ad lib his lines:

Yea, I didn't see enough in the preview to make anything out of his mental state. It jumped around so much that I couldn't make heads or tails of the ad lib part. One thing for sure is that now I want to watch the movie

Is it on netflix?

Better adjust that cam for 8 years, Shia! All you #triggered kids have pretty much guaranteed it. Plus, Murica needs Vermin Supreme 2.0 as POTUS very badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Oh man... finally.

I've been almost crazy waiting to hear how he feels about it.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Better adjust that cam for 8 years, Shia! All you #triggered kids have pretty much guaranteed it. Plus, Murica needs Vermin Supreme 2.0 as POTUS very badly.
    Maybe he should be angling for a role in the new administration?

Yea, I didn't see enough in the preview to make anything out of his mental state. It jumped around so much that I couldn't make heads or tails of the ad lib part. One thing for sure is that now I want to watch the movie

Is it on netflix?
    You can find it in the usual places. It is a bit long in some scenes, but a fairly accurate depiction of some of the stuff that goes on when running with a mag crew.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Maybe he should be angling for a role in the new administration?
    That would be just. $#@!ing. Glorious. It should be something very public like pres secretary.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

Where was he when dronegangsta was dropping bombs on children in Syria?
    That's the question I want them to address. Of course those same celebs will probably become anti-war again very soon.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

underwhelming
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Shia LaBeouf is ARRESTED live on camera during anti-Trump livestream after 'getting in a fight with a passing protester'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ve-camera.html

Shia LaBeouf was led away in handcuffs after a spat during an anti-Trump protest.

The Hollywood actor was arrested by NYPD officers during his 'He will not divide us' live stream, which he has been running since President Trump's inauguration.

The 30-year-old allegedly grabbed a fellow protester outside the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens, and now faces a misdemeanor assault charge.

Police say LaBeouf pulled the scarf of an unidentified 25-year-old man this morning, scratching his face in the process.

Police say he also pushed the man, who refused medical attention.

According to local reports, the protester had said something to the camera LaBeouf did not agree with.

The actor was taken to the 114th Precinct Queens, then was released on his own recognizance at around 3:45 am on Thursday, the New York Post reported.

He walked out shouting 'he will not divide us' to a group of waiting fans.

^ very zombie

Oh.

I've seen that name before and honestly, I thought it was some actress or something.

Still don't know who he is.
    Think I'll just keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    Shia actually found a man smaller than him, and so Shia goes total psycho spastic bully.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Shia actually found a man smaller than him, and so Shia goes total psycho spastic bully.
    apparently 4chan has been sending people there to $#@! with him
    so it was probably not even a true white supremacist

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    UPDATE: Shia is MK ULTRA :tinfoil: :

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    apparently 4chan has been sending people there to $#@! with him
    so it was probably not even a true white supremacist
    if I was in the area, I would totally go there just to $#@! with his stupid live stream wall thing; especially since it seems he is so easy to troll.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 01-27-2017 at 08:22 PM.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

livestream shut down due to potential violence

! ! ! ! !

'HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US' PROTEST CLOSED Due to Potential Violence
    2/10/2017 6:47 AM PST

Shia LaBeouf vowed Donald Trump would not divide us, but the museum where he held the protest did -- the 24/7 webcam has been shut down.

The Museum of the Moving Image in NYC says it turned off the cam mounted on one of its walls because it had become a "flashpoint for violence." Shia was arrested on January 25 when he allegedly got physical with a protester who showed up to oppose the movement.

There had been other physical altercations where no one was arrested -- with and without Shia -- and NYPD started patrolling the spot regularly.

He opened the display on Prez Trump's inauguration day ... standing in front of the camera, chanting "He will not divide us" around the clock. Supporters showed up, sometimes by the dozens, to help him keep it going 24/7.
    His plan was to continue the protest through Trump's 4 years in office. Oh well.
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/10/shia-l...s-protest-ends
    Statement from the The Museum of the Moving Image
    Statement from Museum of the Moving Image on closure of HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US
    Artwork created an unexpectedly volatile situation and serious public safety hazards

(NEW YORK, February 10, 2017) — The Museum of the Moving Image has closed HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US, a participatory Internet streaming performance by LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner. The installation created a serious and ongoing public safety hazard for the Museum, its visitors, staff, local residents, and businesses.

The installation had become a flashpoint for violence and was disrupted from its original intent.

While the installation began constructively, it deteriorated markedly after one of the artists was arrested on the site of the installation and ultimately necessitated this action. Over the course of the installation, there have been dozens of threats of violence and numerous arrests, such that police felt compelled to be stationed outside the installation 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

We take our commitment to the safety of our 200,000 annual visitors and 50,000 school children attending programs at the Museum seriously, along with the safety and security of our staff and community.

We are proud to have launched this engaging and thought-provoking digital art installation which was experienced by millions of online viewers worldwide. Until public safety concerns overrode the intent of the installation, HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US generated an important conversation allowing interaction among people from many backgrounds and with different viewpoints. However, ending our engagement with the installation is the most prudent path forward to restore public safety to the Museum, its visitors, staff, and the community.
    http://www.movingimage.us/exhibition...lnotdivide-us/

If it keeps him from making anymore $#@! movies, I'm all for this.

....but I admit I want someone to just let out a silent nasty giant fart around him and blame Shia when he smells it just like Peter Griffin in the elevator.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast