Thread: Mnuchin Wants To INCREASE The Size Of The IRS

Mnuchin Wants To INCREASE The Size Of The IRS

President-elect Donald Trump’s pick for secretary of the treasury, Steve Mnuchin, said at his Senate confirmation hearing Thursday he would like to increase the size of the IRS.

Mnuchin said that while some have questioned, including himself, the number of employees at the IRS, he would consider increasing the size of the labor force.

“The IRS headcount has gone down quite dramatically, almost 30 percent over the last number of years. I don’t think there is any another government agency that has gone down 30 percent. Especially for an agency that collects revenues, this is something that I’m concerned about,” Mnuchin said.

“Perhaps the IRS just started with way too many people. I am concerned about the staffing of the IRS,” Mnuchin told the Senate panel.
    Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/19/mn...#ixzz4WJnnHu3N
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MAGA bump
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

It's all about law and order. Catch the criminals and torture them.

oops I think I double posted this thread earlier

Trump Treasury Chief Mnuchin: Moar IRS Agents!

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Munchkin?

FFS...

MAGA fail.

Absolutely not . Cut it more ! Make America Great Again .
    Do something Danke

minutiae...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Tastes like freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Tastes like freedom

LOL. You're actually for big spending. Nice try, though.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Someone is going to have to pay for the 9 TRILLION dollars in new debt voted on by the REPUBLICANS. You, your children, your grandchildren. MAGA freedom baby.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Someone is going to have to pay for the 9 TRILLION dollars in new debt voted on by the REPUBLICANS. You, your children, your grandchildren. MAGA freedom baby.
    Why being emotional like liberals. Let's find the truth with rational thoughts, will you? As Trump is smart and hired smart people, they know what they are doing. I think I would do like him, because the debt cannot be repaid. Just like Japan's. It is too late. Bankruptcy or Inflation are the only alternatives. This was discussed at length here. Besides Trump wasn't hired to shrink the government. Trump won to build a wall and destroy the MSM

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Why being emotional like liberals. Let's find the truth with rational thoughts, will you? As Trump is smart and hired smart people, they know what they are doing. I think I would do like him, because the debt cannot be repaid. Just like Japan's. It is too late. Bankruptcy or Inflation are the only alternatives. This was discussed at length here. Besides Trump wasn't hired to shrink the government. Trump won to build a wall and destroy the MSM
    You didn't vote for Trump to do that, but some of the people here believed him.
    Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

Tastes like freedom
    And I'm negging you for this comment. Disingenuous.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Trump wasn't hired to shrink the government. Trump won to build a wall and destroy the MSM
    We all know that. That's why we don't support him here.

Damn, are you retarded? This coming from the guy who starts threads whining like a bitch about how badly he was treated here. $#@! you and your " Trump is smart and hired smart people" bull$#@!. I want the government shrunk, drastically. Either you're a dem in disguise or a stinking politician, I don't really care which. Just because team red won and is in control I'm supposed to lay down and shut up? Piss off jack ass.
    "The Patriarch"

Trump won to build a wall...

There is no way that wall gets built.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn, are you retarded? This coming from the guy who starts threads whining like a bitch about how badly he was treated here. $#@! you and your " Trump is smart and hired smart people" bull$#@!. I want the government shrunk, drastically. Either you're a dem in disguise or a stinking politician, I don't really care which. Just because team red won and is in control I'm supposed to lay down and shut up? Piss off jack ass.
    This forum needs more posts like this one.

There is nothing to worry about with Donald Trump:

Mnuchin can't increase the IRS because Donald Trump out a freeze on all federal departments and agencies.

Edward Snowden can't get the death penalty because it is up to a jury to recommend the death penalty instead if a judge.

His foreign policy is a non-interventionist all "peace through strength" which is along the lines of Rand Paul.

The States already have nullified drug laws.

He is a little rough around the edges and says some bizarre things but overall the is great with the checks and balances.

As Ive said before he is a starting point for even better politicians as he had inspired non-career politicians to run for President.
    Last edited by dude58677; 01-21-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    There is nothing to worry about with Donald Trump:

Mnuchin can't increase the IRS because Donald Trump out a freeze on all federal departments and agencies.

Edward Snowden can't get the death penalty because it is up to a jury to recommend the death penalty instead if a judge.

His foreign policy is a non-interventionist all "peace through strength" which is along the lines of Rand Paul.

The States already have nullified drug laws.

He is a little rough around the edges and says some bizarre things but overall the is great with the checks and balances.

As Ive said before he is a starting point for even better politicians as he had inspired non-career politicians to run for President.
    Lol, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. I'll take Trump over Hillary but really, as far as I can see he's no damn prize for liberty. If you're ok with that fine, I'm not.
    "The Patriarch"

Lol, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. I'll take Trump over Hillary but really, as far as I can see he's no damn prize for liberty. If you're ok with that fine, I'm not.
    I'll agree that he isn't for freedom entirely but the checks and balances system stops his weak areas.

I'll agree that he isn't for freedom entirely but the checks and balances system stops his weak areas.
    Yes, we all know Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell have spines of steel and will ensure our Constitution is followed. Just as Congress has stopped our previous presidents when they got a little power happy.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Yes, we all know Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell have spines of steel and will ensure our Constitution is followed. Just as Congress has stopped our previous presidents when they got a little power happy.
    I'm talking about Edward Snowden. It's up to a jury to recommend whether he gets the death penalty.

Ring vs Arizona

When one party controls all branches of government, the checks and balances are weaker. Obama was limited by the Republican Congress.

Pretty much where I'm at- can't stand to even look at Trump.
    There is no spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.